• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber is a dragon made of diamonds" (art by Helena Mischenko)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber is a dragon made of diamonds" (art by Helena Mischenko)


    [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber is a dragon made of diamonds" (art by Helena Mischenko)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Morning snuggles (Art by: Yuriandtea)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Captain Punkass. - Fanart by Ben-Lyintous.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] MAX!! - Fanart by Snazzy-Chipz.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] For today's Inktober, I tried to do a dual painting with Max and the Storm.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What do you like about Life is Strange 2?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    What do you like about Life is Strange 2? What makes it good and worth buying? I'm only interested because I loved the previous games and I'm looking to buy Life is Strange 2.

    submitted by /u/Avalez_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] nice sunset

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    [S2 E1] Just started season 2, and I am blown away.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I first played Life is Strange back in 2017. It honestly made me reflect on my life and build up the courage to end an abusive and unhealthy relationship.

    The years since have been a mix of extreme highs and insane lows, but I reflect on the game often.

    Early last year I began working for Senator Sanders and loved every minute of it. I'm still working in politics and man was this first episode a reminder of what I am fighting for.

    The story feels mature, grounded in reality. I felt the anxiety of isolation and the stress of uncertainty. I'm beyond excited to play this, and I'm glad Life is Strange did not lose its amazing qualities.

    submitted by /u/iSnortMold
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] AI Dungeon offered me the ultimate interactive LiS fan fiction outlet

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, like many of us I'm a huge fan of the Life is Strange games and can be a bit obsessive. I'm constantly watching Youtubers playthrough the games. I would like to write my own fiction but I can't write very well, like at all. I recently watched Jesse Cox play a game called AI Dungeon and fell in love with it. It has helped me overcome my shortfalls.

    What is AI Dungeon?

    It's an AI choose your own adventure game. You can play preset prompts or write your own. It can be a bit random and can feel like lucid dreaming at times. It's free but there is a subscription mode with more features. It's simultaneously super smart and super dumb, but once you know learn how to use it, it becomes an awesome (AI collaborative) storytelling device.

    Anyone interested in seeing the power of this in action can look at a prompt I'm playing that takes place several years after the Sacrifice Arcadia Bay ending. Sorry in advance for my broken grammar or lazy writing as I wasn't originally planning on sharing this and I'm using a throwaway because... I'm shy.

    https://play.aidungeon.io/main/adventureView?playPublicId=05d8b234-c8f4-4e06-a30a-11c6d9f78c74

    The AI sucks! Not exactly here are some tips.

    The AI has some quirks you need to work around here are highlights I've found online from a pastebin that I won't link because of it contains heavy offensive, NSFW content.

    • The AI has a limited memory. For a given session it will only keep in mind the original prompt, and the twenty most recent prompts. This means that to tell a longer story with continuity, you must use detail heavy prompts reiterating what has happened in the story so far. For example, instead of short empty commands like: go to [location], you should prefer something like: Travel along the beaten dirt path with my two adventuring friends [name1] and [name2] to the castle [castleName] Using the Memory feature can help alleviate the limited memory problems.
    • Essentially, for better results, you should use the AI as a collaborative story telling tool and work with it by entering commands that match actual second person story text, rather than treating this like a conventional video game. If things start breaking down or repeating over and over, use revert to get back before the problem and try rewording your inputs. When the AI seems to leave off waiting for you to input the speech of another character, you can do so, or hit enter, or continue, or type in listen to make the AI come up with speech or force the story along. It has more trouble dealing with who is saying what in a conversation unless you follow this advice and really make things clear. Instead of using: say "speech" or ask "speech", you can instead just use a command like: order the men to do [something], or: ask the girl to leave the orcs alone; without any quotations.
    • If you want to make things more challenging for yourself, or generally spice things up, use words like Try, and Attempt before you describe yourself doing something.
    • Another useful technique for playing longer stories out is to play until you reach a breakdown point, like looping or crashing, write up a summary prompt of everything important that happened, as well as describing the characters, and start a new game using it. You can treat these as chapters.
    • AVOID ASKING THE AI DIRECT QUESTIONS! Instead of asking something like, "Where is the castle?" type something like, try to remember where the castle is. Here are some examples of good input:
    1. open the heavy wooden door
    2. look over the [character/object]'s appearance
    3. attempt to convince the man to let you pass through the steel gate
    4. try to dodge the hostile ogres sweeping ax swings
    5. tell [name] that you want them to hand over their golden robe
    6. ask [character] if they would be willing to serve you
    7. order your army to close distance with the horde of enemy spearmen

    I also wanted to link their FAQ as it helped me understand how to get better results, especially What are some tips for how to use the Pin / Remember command?

    submitted by /u/Time2ChangeTime
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m playing through all the games again!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I'm playing through all of the LIS games again (chronologically) to hopefully get inspo for my song i am writing

    Although the song is only about LIS2, i wasnt going to be doing that without playing all the games again!

    I'm streaming on twitch if you want to join my journey, i am live right now! My user is (jinxedmystix) this isn't like a promo for my twitch or anything, i just get lowkey lonely playing this alone

    submitted by /u/jinxiethefuckinggod
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This mammoth of a video contains every LIS Song I've made, from the early BTS Anniversary tribute to recent tunes.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What the hell is the brown thing on Chris's shirt in awesome adventures of captain spirit?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I can't figure out for the life of me. Is it mud or rubble or something like The thing? Please tell me it isn't poop.

    submitted by /u/WhispyWhirl
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Font in Rachel's Letter

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Can someone identify the font used in the letter you find in the junkyard hangout?

    A close approximation would work too

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SolarFigment
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment