• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] My wall of strange vinyls are complete

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] My wall of strange vinyls are complete


    [ALL] My wall of strange vinyls are complete

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] just a quick sketch of the gfs �� (pls dont repost)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:45 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Arashi-Matoi

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I wonder if any of these people are in the sub lol

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    [S1] Rachel's missing poster is based on a real-life one.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    [S1] Could someone here help me make some cover art for my fic?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Hi, I'm the author of LiS: Another Generation, a post S1 fanfic where cis woman Max and trans woman Chloe have a daughter together, and she attends Blackwell thirty years after The Storm. The fic had a long hiatus, but I'm back now and I've been writing new chapters.

    This is a long shot but I'd love for my fic to have its own cover art, like a few other long fics I've seen. I'm also working on a playlist/soundtrack in concert with the fic, and it would be so cool to have cover art for that too. Unfortunately, I can't offer any payment at the moment, but my job situation has gotten better in the last few weeks and I can do commission pay in a month or two. In the meantime, I can trade my own services editing works, and I can write poems or lyrics for your own fics if you need.

    submitted by /u/SkyMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] So I just finished reading No Grave Can Hold My Body Down, and holy shit

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Is this the best goddamn fanfic I've ever read in my entire life. used to think it's impossible for a LiS fanfic to surpass Better Than but nooooope Better Than just got kicked into OUTER SPACE (still second place so no hard feeling)

    This stuff is somehow better than the fucking game and LiS S1 is sitting at #2 in my videogame GOAT list it's literally unreal

    I seriously, seriously recommend it if any of y'all are looking for fanfics to fill the emptiness after finishing S1, and if you love S1, I'm 99% positive you'll love this fanfic as well.

    link

    submitted by /u/Bob-and-Vagana
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just finished Life is Strange for the third time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    I just wanted to say I really love this game. I don't know what it is about this game, but it really captured my attention.

    submitted by /u/victoriachiang
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just Finished LIS 2 And This Game Broke My Heart

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I just finished Life is Strange 2 a few hours ago and I can't tell you how much I cried. I got the redemption ending which isn't the worst ending in my opinion but man is it hella sad. I'm glad Daniel was able to have a happy and normal life but Shaun just got screwed over. Not only is a large part of his life wasted but his entire future is just thrown out the window, he'll have difficulties getting into a good college or getting a good job so his whole future is just ruined. I'm sorry about this lengthy post but I just needed to vent about this because it absolutely broke my heart.

    submitted by /u/JaxTru
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] my planner is very Max Caulfield this week...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    [C1]Hilda Reference in Partners in Time #2?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Help Wanted for LiS Fan Art

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Hello artist of r/lifeisstrange! I am working on a fan fic that should hopefully be coming out in the not too distant future (life depending). While it's still a ways off from being ready I'm already thinking about a cover image for the story. If there is anyone who might be able to help me out please shoot me a DM. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/jman0916
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E1] Homework is important. Victoria is struggling until 'someone' comes along to 'help' Here's me reacting to some Grade A sabotage in Ep17 of BlackHell.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment