• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] On the road by Leopold

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] On the road by Leopold


    [NO SPOILERS] On the road by Leopold

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by イカ飯

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Do i buy LiS 2?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    LiS 2 is on sale 60% right now and there's 3 min left

    DO I PULL THE TRIGGER?

    submitted by /u/vikediveijo
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Holy hell... l never noticed this parallel until now!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:13 PM PST

    [All] Who has the worst voice acting in LiS franchise?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Put the answers in the comments.

    For me, it's:

    LiS 1: Everyone was good in there, especially VA's for Chloe, Max and Nathan, so no option from me.


    BTS: Kylie Brown (Rachel Amber's voice).

    For me that voice sounded unnatural and flat, and it was supposed to be the voice of THE Rachel Amber. Rachel supposed to be two-faced, charismatic and a great actor. Well, Kylie had none of that. Rachel sounded flat and fake, with absolutley no charisma or something else. She spoke like a weird robot.

    Sorry, and l know l would be downvoted into oblivion for this, but Rachel's voice was a huge disappointment from me. Lack of charisma made it's bed.


    LiS 2: Gonzalo Martin (Sean Diaz's voice). The same problem as the previous one, but a little worse: a huge lack of charisma and emotions. Was not sold on his performance for any second.


    REMEMBER PLEASE! This is my opinion! Please don't bash me for this...

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] First Playthrough on Stream. Come Join!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Hi Everyone. I'm going to be playing and streaming Life is Strange on twitch. My friend recommended me this game and I literally bought it couple hours ago. I know nothing about the game or anything related to it and I thought what better way to play it than to stream it with you all. Come join, say hi, maybe stick around to see what storyline this game has to offer. Oh and of course no spoilers please :)

    My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SamWhichh

    submitted by /u/Samwhichh
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel, Chloe and Max by raidesart

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Theories. Every game has them. The LIS games have a closet full of them. I discuss two of them in my new series called "Theory Time".

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment