• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe tattoo by viictortattoo (ig)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe tattoo by viictortattoo (ig)


    [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe tattoo by viictortattoo (ig)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:49 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] On The Road To California. - Fanart by AbigailSins.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Thanksgiving with the Pricefields (by munadoodlesnonsense)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a short film inspired by Life is Strange 1

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Hey guys. So it's been sooo long since 2015 Life is Strange but I've always loved it and have been wanting to write a film inspired from the game. Fast forward to when I made a short film for graduating college and I'd like to share it with all of you.

    The game really changed my life. The soundtrack to the game is still music I listen to today, and the story was one of the best I've played ever.

    Anyways, it's 30 mins so sit back, grab some food and I hope you enjoy the film. Let me know if you catch any Easter eggs from the game lol.

    Seeing You Again (2020 Short Film) https://youtu.be/HIJMQ5a132k

    submitted by /u/BeatsHasRhythm
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Adventures Of Captain Spirit is NOT playable on PS5

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    The Adventures Of Captain Spirit is listed as a free demo on the PlayStation Store.

    PS4 Demos are not backwards compatible with PS5.

    Because of this the game is not playable on PS5. It can't be downloaded from your PS5 library and the store description says it's only playable on PS4.

    Is Dontnod aware of this? Do you guys think they'll make it available at some point?

    submitted by /u/Nikhil_likes_COCK
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Which game did you replay the most?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    For me it's Before the storm. I replayed it like two times, started my third a few months ago but never got to finish. I like the choices and the environment and music. I played Life is strange 1 once.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Desertt__
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What's the hate on Life is Strange 2?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I finished all LIS games (including BTS & the Adventures of Captain Spirit). I think both LIS1 & LIS2 are great in their own ways. LIS1 is indeed very unique and breathtaking because the main protagonist has powers to rewind time, so that players can explore different outcomes and new conversations. Since LIS1 setting revolves around the school life, thus there're more relatable characters such as the ones who're bullied, troubled at making friends, being treated as outcasts, etc. It also has some detectivish vibes where the main characters gather and solve the clues on the missing person case which increases the story tense.

    For LIS2, it's more adventurous survival themed, meanwhile focusing on social problems (e.g Racism) instead of school life. One social injustice costs the normal lives of the brothers. As they're on the run, they encounter some good/bad strangers on the way which shows the society look shitty but at the same time not all hope is lost. Sean & Daniel relationship also reminds me of Clementine & AJ from The Walking Dead: The Final Season where Clementine acted as a parental/sibling figure to AJ, teaching him morals & responsibilities during surviving. Both common examples is allowing Daniel/AJ to swear.

    I agree Daniel wasn't a perfect character where he could be an annoying brat sometimes, but so was Chloe in LIS1 where she behaved selfishly and irrationally angry at Max sometimes because both characters were traumatized by the loss of their father (Esteban & William) and also felt neglected by another person that they love (Sean & Max). As Sean grew older, he wanted his privacy/personal space and hang out with his friends more which made Daniel feel being left out.

    Max & Chloe platonic/romantic relationship is appealing but LIS2 doesn't deserve the hate simply because they aren't coming back. It's nice change as LIS2 focuses more on brotherhood than friendship/romance. Just like in Disney films, most princess films were tended to be romantic but Frozen focused more on sisterhood than Anna & Kristoff romance. Pixar films like Toy Story, Monster Inc. focus on friendship, meanwhile Onward focuses more on brotherhood. (I feel like LIS2 is basically DONTNOD version of Onward but more realistic, bitter & sadder. Onward's ending isn't 100% happy either, but it's understandable that the ending cannot be made too sad because of target audience reasons.)

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E1] My problems with LIS2, am I wrong?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    I've owned LIS2 for a while, I adored LIS more than any game I've ever played, I emotionally connected with it much more than I thought possible with a game.

    I delayed playing number two because I was worried about disappointment, it started off really well, I liked the family, the world establishment, the relationships they were realistic and natural.

    But then the event outside the house happened that triggers the rest of the game and from that moment onwards the choices made by the teen just make no sense to me at all.

    Why is running away a good idea? By doing so he became the suspect, if he had stayed it wouldn't have looked suspicious especially with his father killed also.

    At this stage I've only completed Episode 1 and I can't see myself going back and continuing, a complete disappointment, with so many irrational and dangerous choices by the characters, and always missing the third choice option that I would have wanted to make instead of two terrible responses.

    submitted by /u/Molladia
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A 'flaw' about S2 that I don't understand.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What bothers me in LiS sequels

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    The main thing that attracted me in Life is Strange, originally, besides the story was the mechanics and abilities that we were able to use with Max.

    Later on I played Before the Storm, and there were no abilities to be used. Ok, I get it, since it was not the main game, and the point was just to have a spin off of Chloe's life.

    But then I started to play LiS2, and there are no extra mechanics in addition to the story itself.

    It seems that the developers got lazier and lazier each game they launch.

    I am kind of disappointed, but playing because I like the story.

    submitted by /u/vitocaa
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean and Daniel have such a brotherly bond. Nothing will hurt their bond. Here's the Custom LIS Song, called "Brother Anthem"

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    [BtS E2] Backtalk or calm?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:24 AM PST

    [dinner scene|didnt know if the dinner back talk was a spoiler so I put the tag Incase it was] when you have dinner with Rachel and her parents is it best to engage in backtalk with James or try to calm Rachel? and how does it affect Rachel long-term?

    submitted by /u/Certified_TrashRat
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 3?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    so idk if it's confirmed or not but as i know the developers wants to continue Life is Strange, and i wondered what you guys think? i think it would be really cool if we would be friends with chloe and max in season 3 but not their story.

    submitted by /u/ssiarsln
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment