• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Camping trip by Gwendolyn Northwest

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Camping trip by Gwendolyn Northwest


    [NO SPOILERS] Camping trip by Gwendolyn Northwest

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] It’s been a month since I earned Platinum for Life is Strange! It felt wonderful to accomplish this for one of my favorite games of all time.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Oh, and here again but this time with Rachel <3

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Quick photoshop I made

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Purrs and Pearls (by Nikodere)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max, by me!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:18 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Wake 'n' bake by RaitoWaifu

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    [C1] Emma Vieceli Talks Life Is Strange Comics, Partners In Crime, Flickers And Max And Chloe Dynamic

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Surprising there is no fanart of Max with her childhood Ponytail

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Something that surprises me that in the 5 years of LIS existence is that there is no fanart that shows Max with her childhood ponytail and headband hairdo. Like you'd think Alternate world Max would wear it considering she's in the Vortex club or Chasefield or Caulscott fanart would give Max this look. Personally I think Max would look hella cute with her old look and it's a shame there is no fanart showing this.

    submitted by /u/dalekofchaos
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Minimalistic Nathan Prescott and Hannah Crimsen (my OC) drawing. Sorry for bad quality, that’s my first time drawing something like that

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Idk if someone did this before, but here are Max and Chloe as Reddit-Avatars

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:07 PM PST

    [BtS] [4K] Just made this Tribute Music Video about the prequel for my new channel/project using Koethe's "Amber". If you like it considering subscribing/liking/sharing. It would mean a lot ! ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone know when Ouroborus is updating?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    It's been a bit since ch 81, and I'm wondering if it'll updated

    submitted by /u/Super_Waxy
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Life is Strange: "Tangled"(my fan sequel to Life is Strange)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    So, here, guys, I will give a short resume about my fan sequel I am planning to write. Keep in mind that these are just general dates. The actual story is yet to come.

    1. This story focuses on the Sacrifice Arcadia Bay ending as the natural one because in this reality the storm is not caused by Max's time jumps. It was just a natural occurring event. But the death of Rachel Amber still occurred.
    2. I will probably focus at the beginning on Max and Chloe as teens. And how Max managed to convince some of the Blackwell people and other unknowns to leave Arcadia.
    3. Nathan and Jefferson are among those who died during the storm.
    4. Chloe finally come to accepts David as her step-father after the sacrifice of Arcadia Bay. They are on better terms.
    5. Max gets hooked up with Warren Graham. They get married in 2020.
    6. Chloe gets hooked up with an original character. They get married in 2020.
    7. Max and Chloe conceive kids. Max gives birth to one child in 2025 named Wade-Parker-Graham. A name chosen by Warren because he loves Marvel's Deadpool and Spider-Man a lot. Chloe gives birth to one child, 2 years before Max, named Amber-Deckard-Pricefield(unlike Max, Chloe insisted she keeps her family name over the husband's) because Chloe loves Blade Runner and in the name of her lost friend Rachel Amber.
    8. Max&Warren live in Water's Peak(a fictional location located north of Lake View Cemetery)
    9. Chloe&her husband live in Deep Embers(a fictional location located south of Lake View Cemetery )

    In another post, I shall establish the characters' overall backgrounds.

    submitted by /u/ocalin37
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Max Caulfield vs Daniel Diaz: who would win in a fight?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Neither has help from anyone else, and neither knows about the other's power beforehand.

    This might seem like an obvious win for Daniel, but Max can rewind as many times as she needs and predict Daniel's moves exactly. If she can rewind to before the fight starts, she can just whack Daniel over the head with something before he sees her. Even better, if she can take and preserve a photograph just before/during the fight then she'll surely win eventually unless Daniel kills her. Also, Daniel is only a kid, so his moves will be predictable and he's probably easy to trick or distract.

    On the other hand, if Daniel can knock Max out before she gets the chance to rewind, it's an instant win for him. He's prone to destructive rage and might be less hesitant than Max to cause harm, especially as Max won't want to hurt a child. Also, if he realises what she's doing, it's over for Max.

    submitted by /u/mistress-eve
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Just finished Before the Storm today, here are my thoughts:

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I just finished BTS today. Having the first as one of my favourites, I think it's safe to say BtS is almost as good as the first one. Here are my overall thoughts on it.

    My major choices:

    - I took the blame for Rachel. I know Chloe is going to get expelled anyways, so why not just do it quicker

    - I gave Damon the money which ended up Mikey getting hurt. I decided to give the money because I didn't want Drew hurt even though he's a little of a dick, but I accidentally got cool Mikey hurt instead lol. Drew is cool afterwards when Mikey is in the hospital so I guess it's fine

    - I asked Rachel for a kiss (obviously, who wouldn't), and I don't regret it at all lmao. I learnt there's like a romance integer the game keeps track, luckily I flirted with her on almost all occasion so the integer is higher than 7, which resulted in a long and sweet kiss that Max should take notes on

    - Ending: I protected her from the truth. I know Rachel's dad shouldn't have done that, but his motivation is clearly to protect his daughter, and he clearly loves him a lot. I'm not sure if I want Rachel to go through what Chloe has gone through. After watching the other ending on youtube though, I think I'm very torn on which one is better, unlike the first game where I clicked bae instantly. On one hand Rachel gets her loving father who is a fraud, on the other hand she loses her father but gains a "drug addict" for a mother

    My positive thoughts:

    - I know a lot of people didn't like Chloe from the first game (not me though), but since this game puts you into the perspective of Chloe, we the players really understand more, I liked Chloe even more after playing this

    - Rachel Amber is great! I think the way they characterise her is genius. We can see that Rachel is a very good friend to Chloe and Chloe loves her a lot too, but just like Chloe from the first game, she's incredibly flawed. 1) She's ungrateful. She is the model student, has parents who love her a lot, yet she still wants to run away. Like for Chloe I understand, but for Rachel not really. 2) Like Elliot said, she can be manipulative. From the first game we already knew Rachel "cheated" on Chloe and was friends with both Frank and Jefferson. 3) She's entitled af! She probably thinks the world centers around her. Like I know she cares about Chloe, but we can see that she forces Chloe into situations she doesn't really want to do. For this reason, despite that awesome kiss we got, I still prefer Pricefield than Amberprice

    - The tabletop game was hilarious! I played through the whole thing whenever I got the opportunity to, and I don't regret it at all. Reminded me of the "lame" games I made back when I was in primary school to play with my friends

    - Despite Chloe having no powers, the gameplay mechanics are still fun. This time since there's no rewind, I need to choose my choices a lot more carefully, which is good tbh. The arguing mechanic was also fun, though I think it's a bit too cheesy at times

    - Enjoyed the dream sequences a lot. We dived a lot deeper into Chloe's mind, and really understood how much she misses her dad. Also that song is stuck in my head lol, my heart kinda broke when Chloe hummed along

    - Frank! I never realised how awesome he was in the first game, but he's definitely awesome in this one. I also liked how he stick up to his psycho friend so he could help Chloe

    - For the whole game, I was so hoping for a Jefferson cameo, and YES I got it at the very end. Though we never seen his face, the clicking of the camera tells it all

    - "Nice Rachel we're having" is probably my favourite one-liner in the series so far

    My meh thoughts:

    - While the ending showing collages of Amberprice being together was pretty cool, I thought the ending ended with a pretty low note, with Chloe telling the truth / lie at the hospital. The ending choices barely affect the ending at all, whichever choice will end up Chloe and Rachel being happily ever after (until Jefferson), and also end up Rachel being dosed to death

    - BtS should have released before the first game. It's so weird to build a relationship with David or Frank in BtS, only with Chloe being jerks to them again in the first game. I'd also love to see how my choice with Elliot will affect the first game, but obviously that couldn't be done either

    - Damon sucks as a villain. Like giving cheesy dialogue to high school students is fine, but Damon sounds like a very typical Disney villain

    - Way too short! It's only 3 episodes long! Barely enough time to really understand Rachel. The Rachel's mother thing is also a little eh in my opinion. I wanted to know more about Rachel's relationship with Frank/Jefferson, or even more, Chloe's relationship with Joyce and David. I feel like the game put too little time on Joyce and David

    Overall, I really enjoyed BtS, and made me love Chloe's character even more. I'll pick up LiS2 soon, but since it's not Chloe I guess I can wait.

    (btw I haven't played farewell, I'm gonna play it after posting this)

    Edit: As of right now I've finished Farewell, here are my short thoughts on it:

    - It's short but I liked it, especially the ending

    - I found the pirate parts a little boring, but the time capsule is really awesome, and the ending is worth is already

    submitted by /u/fungigamer
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe by Byte-Arts

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] - Chloe and Rachel Fan Art by ForesstFox

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Which character do you prefer

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    [S1] [S2] [SPOILER] i know s2 is a spin-off but...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    i wished to see max taking a photo of the wolf brothers (in redemption ending) in ep5

    submitted by /u/mepoo2546
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Fanfiction questions

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I currently have a few fanfictions in the works for both LiS and BtS. I have been working on both for the past 2 years (wouldn't have taken this long if I hadn't hit writer's block multiple times). It follows a theme of an OC being inserted into the story and building off of that. Im wondering if people don't really like that idea, or advise against it? When I get to finishing them, are there are any places I could post them? Anything would help!

    Edit: forgot to mention the OC would be the protagonist

    submitted by /u/memea_van_meme
    [link] [comments]

    [All]Any fanfiction in which Chloe acquired powers instead of Max?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I've read a story recently on fanfiction.net called Life is Stranger, written by Fatal Grief, and it is as the time said, in which Chloe acquired rewind power instead of Max. Thus far I've only found one story like this, so is there any other stories that also set Chloe has powers instead of Max?

    submitted by /u/bdbxwz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment