• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Made some realistic versions of LIS1 characters on Artbreeder. Who should I create next?

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Made some realistic versions of LIS1 characters on Artbreeder. Who should I create next?


    [NO SPOILERS] Made some realistic versions of LIS1 characters on Artbreeder. Who should I create next?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel cosplay by me. My favorite life is Strange girl

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] For my first tattoo I decided to get Chloe Price's sleeve ��. Not complete yet but I'm happy with the progress made today.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    [ALL] Got one of my buddies to play LiS and and he loved it! He immediately downloaded BtS, and it felt so good to talk LiS with someone I know!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I know that this game is very widely appreciated regardless, but I felt a strange sense of justification when he talked about just how beautiful and amazing of a story LiS is and how he couldn't wait to play the prequel.

    submitted by /u/jragoon96
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] MAJOR SPOILERS Dream scene is creepy ash, replaying BtS and i found this in Chloes journal, along with a text from Max saying "when you're dead, im going to see you real soon, dont worry." Could this mean that max committed after the sacrifice chloe ending? That IS adult max in the drawing..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] So I saw somebody's post with a character from PUBG (I think it was PUBG) and I decided to share my attempt at Chloe in Saints Row IV. I am using a mod for the hair color (the vanilla blues are either too bright or too dark).

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Frank Bowers. - Fanart by MrTellur.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I fixed my favorite quotes from LIS by changing the font and making their faces more visible.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    [All] Minimalistic Nathan Prescott and Hannah Crimsen (my OC) fanart. Sorry for bad quality, that’s my first time drawing something like that

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] That's so ironic that Warren asked Max to the drive-in.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    That's so ironic that Warren asked Max to the drive-in.

    submitted by /u/Gilpow
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Nathan Prescott appreciation post. Sorry guys, l just can’t hate him. This character deserves much more than he got. Including the love from people in LiS community

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:31 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Is Rachel chloe and max a good trio?.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Its weird but , visualising a max and Rachel conversation, there's not a lot in there, which makes me wonder how the dynamic will be between 3 of them if they were to flock together.

    submitted by /u/buxxa_nova
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A connection that is magnetic. You can't ignore the strength of the feelings. Here's a 2nd Version of "Something More". A vocal Version.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment