• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Finally got this in the mail!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Finally got this in the mail!


    [NO SPOILERS] Finally got this in the mail!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I thought you guys might be interested!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Jacob! - Fanart by Chibikinesis.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [ALL] Partner in time by DanielKendi

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] I'm going to color in my Chloe Price tattoo soon ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Kate by Bisparulz

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] If you're interested in Subbing.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Some of you will see my posts and watch them. If anyone is curious about my other content and wants to subscribe, here's my channel link. LIS Songs, reactions, Does It Fit Episodes, Dubbed Scenes. I've got lots of content. 😀🦋💙 https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6LnRcqOKMeroakS22wqtQQ

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] If you have yet to read the Life is Strange comic series, you are doing yourself a huge disservice

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    I just finished the #12 issue and so far it's sooooo good!!!

    submitted by /u/bork_bork_sniff
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price by DemonLeon3D

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:40 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] A little bit of the mess where I live - from Brazil

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    [S1] Do you think Rachel could've appeared in LIS, if so how?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Let's say Rachel didn't die and appears in the first game, what would've been the best way to show Rachel in Life Is Strange?

    P.S. Because my option of "flashback via doe" was too long. Some context. We would see Rachel desperately wanting to escape. She found love in Chloe but when the option to escape with Chloe wasn't possible anymore, she chose Frank. When Frank became too freaky, she left. Her friendship with Nathan. When she found Jefferson she thought she found her ticket out and the Dark Room happens. In her dying moments, she develops rewind powers but it's too late, but her spirit passes it on to Max.

    Also the secret ending choice context. The final scene shows the Doe spirit as both Max and Chloe smile as Rachel's spirit finally rests.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dalekofchaos
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Don't know how to get started!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've been meaning to get into the games because I've heard so much good about them, but when I look for it on the PlayStation Store, I get confused. There's different episodes and seasons, and I'm not sure where to begin exactly. I mean of course I'd want to start with season 1 episode 1, but I don't know if I can buy a whole season at once (for cheaper than individually), how many seasons there are, if there are any bundles, DLCs I should look out for, etc.

    Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/Kette031
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Should I play LiS2 if...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    If I'm only interested in returning characters from LiS1 and BTS? I don't really like the new characters and I'm not interested in them, to me Life is Strange means Max and Chloe and the characters from their games (I know that some might feel like this is stupid, but I can't help myself).

    Does LiS2 feature a lot of characters from the first two games? I really want to see what happened to characters like Nathan and Victoria, so if it means that I get to know new stuff about them in LiS2, I would gladly play it. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Thulox
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Tomorrow's Video is a proud one.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Tomorrow's Video is a Dubbed LIS Scene. This one is different for me. I've learned how to fade music in and out. This is small but perfect for the scene I've picked to do and Custom LIS Song I've used. Also, can't remember who but someone on this reddit gave me the idea for it.

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A more climactic ending to BTS

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:43 PM PST

    After living in the Northern California the last 2 years, having to evacuate multiple times from forest fires while living in a small coastal town not unlike Arcadia Bay, it's occured that a more climactic (and realistic) ending to the finale of BTS could have involved a town evacuation, and Chloe getting split up from Joyce and David during this (naturally causing poor Joyce more trauma) and the final encounter with Damon taking place as the fire consumes the mill (the town itself would need to be saved for the original LiS to work, but the mill could burn as intended). Instead of Chloe being knocked unconcious and the strange scene with Sera afterwards, Frank and Damon fight as the building comes down around them (possibly with Damon getting killed in the process), and Chloe and Sera nearly choke to death on smoke as the fire fighters arrive, dragging them out just in time. The final Chloe/Sara conversation happens in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. As they arrive, Chloe gets to have a moment of temporary reconciliation with Joyce (and Frank, depending on how you play) after they reunite. Chloe then goes to see Rachel, and if Chloe had convinced Sera to stay in Rachel's life, she (Sera) shows up at her room in the final scene (since she's in the same hospital), or Chloe sneaks Rachel into Sera's room. The ending would play out similarly but now you have at least 3 possible endings. Ending 1, Rachel meets Sera, Ending 2 and 3 being mostly the same as the original (saving Rachel's relationship with her father or pissed off devil Rachel).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MrWeirdoFace
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Another Q+A is on my mind.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:59 AM PST

    On Thursday next week, I'd like to do another StraightEdgeQ+A. Had fun with the last one. Send me any LIS questions doen below and I'll save them. Hope yo get some cracking ones🤞❤🦋

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Spoiler Review / Reflection

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I shared a post when I first decided to buy the game about three days ago while it's on sale. Honestly, Life Is Strange 2 almost ties or quite possibly beats LIS/BtS for me. I cried my ass off. The first episode I had my eyes constantly welled up. Throughout, I had many rides of emotion. Episode 4 struck me again at the very end when Daniel comforted Sean on the car ride to Karen's. Episode 5, however, brought me to constant streams down my face, a good headache, bloodshot eyes, and a mix of hope and fear for the future.

    As originally stated in my first post, the bond between the siblings reflects me and my sister exactly. We always exchanged jokes like the two, we fought and argued (she's 6 years younger than me and I'm currently 17) but through thick and thin I let her know I was always there for her and she meant everything to me. I would always protect her.

    But that's nearing two years ago. My father took her away from me. I can't see her anymore and he's severed all ties between us. I feel like I'm serving life. Choosing the ending of surrendering and Daniel's maturity in understanding what I had to do, Sean went to jail for those 15 years. When he got out, you see just how much time has really passed. Daniel and Sean can still love each other as brothers but there's all that time they spent apart. They'll never be the same because of it.

    And that's what made me snap. Twelve days til therapy and no friends to talk to. I'm quite literally friendless. I've got two or three acquaintances but no friends...

    submitted by /u/CrazyCraz3R
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Could I please have a moment of your time

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    I know this looks greedyish to an extent but I just started playing Life Is Strange on my YT and I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the vids.

    It probably isn't to the standard of a decent vid let alone a good one but I struggle with anxiety and I really struggle to talk to people so the fact that I even put videos up on the internet is mind boggling to me.

    But yeah, here's the link and I'll probably finish the game within the next 2 weeks (gotta balance it with uni work).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xku9KsmbRY4&list=PLLXwU_CV6XcWCl3eEANiirM5GcDdqC__Z

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Spuford
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is strange: seattle days

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Had this idea in my mind when I was playing before the storm, I think there should be a life is strange game about max when she was in seattle, when I was reading maxs texts in before the storm, I could legit feel the anxiety max was probably feeling when she was texting chloe, to me it felt like max was really struggling with what to say to chloe and was constantly judging every single word she wrote down, wondering if its the best friend thing to do or not to do, which later made her completely stop texting chloe because she wanted to avoid feeling the anxiety and constant pressure, I don't know, may be I see it this way because I myself struggle with that same issue, But I know for sure that it wasn't because max had new friends or was so enjoying seatlle to the extent that she forgot about her best friend, I really really felt like max was severely struggling personally , with chloe always, constantly on her mind, but she just couldn't deal with all of it so she avoided it, the same way she didn't want to tell chloe she's leaving, because she hated how that made herself feel, I would really like to see it fleshed out. I just feel like it deserves to be shown, why max didn't keep in touch with chloe and what was really going on, may be it was her anxiety?..What do you guys think??..

    submitted by /u/buxxa_nova
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia Bay has flaws but it's still a town that people cherish and love. Here's my Custom Life Is Strange Song, "Home Sweet Home".

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment