• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] my favorite games of all time

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] my favorite games of all time


    [NO SPOILERS] my favorite games of all time

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:20 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Feels like destiny by ST4RLYTE

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber cosplay by Akemi013

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Clementine & Violet from The Walking Dead, dress up as Max & Chloe (by skuroddls)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:02 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] “Chloe-fucking-Price. My magical Shakespeare fairy.”

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    [no spoilers] My new favorite awesome T

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Dontnod is working on six games, with Twin Mirror out Dec 1st and five others unannounced

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    [BtS] Secret to Ending Montage

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    [BTS] Katy Bentz Names Life Is Strange Characters She Would Invite To Tabletop | Life After Strange Ep 8

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Multiship user flair option?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Would love it if someday multiship option could be added to the user flair in the LIS sub, as my LIS OTP trinity is Amberprice, Grahamfield and Chasemarsh and I'd love to show off my love for my 3 main ships!

    submitted by /u/dalekofchaos
    [link] [comments]

    [All] How would yall feel about a continuation of the original Life is Strange but the new season takes place using the comics

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Every episode takes place over one of the arcs, or make it a seasons worth because they could honestly do both

    submitted by /u/KounterKombatant
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Amberprice by smolsnek

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberprice by Vizzee

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    [ALL] Which is the better romance

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:58 PM PST

    [S1] Not what he seems (by me)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    [S1] completed life is strange for the first time with my brother recently

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Just before I go into detail we had played before the storm already and so since we liked that we figured let's give this a try. So getting into it my brother liked that it got right into the action he's also a photo nerd so he really liked max I did miss playing as Chloe though. Anyways this game was a real trip when we finally got to the end and had to make the choice I told him that this should be the easiest choice on the game... SAVE CHLOE! He was hesitant at first but we saved her we got the time to replay it and save the bay so we got the chance to do that. I really enjoyed this game it was definitely different from what I normally play but it was still amazing and beautifully done. Anyways thanks for reading this.

    submitted by /u/StruckGull7855
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] The Truth About Life is Strange

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I ended Life is Strange a couple of days ago for the first time and started to think about the message of the game. I dont know if the developers talked about the true meaning of the game but apparently I got a totally different idea than most people I see online.

    Life is Strange is a Game About Loss

    Most people I see online talks about the game as if happening in reallity, as if Max really has time travel abilities and was able to save Chloe on the first 10 minutes of the game... I think not.

    From my point of view the "Sacrifice Chloe" at the ending of the game is the true ending; Max, scared as anyone would be, was unable to do anything and the game is about her imagining what she could have done to save Chloe.

    The fact that Chloe dies over and over again on the game makes this even clearer; Max struggle to save Chloe on her head but she knows the truth and there is nothing to be done.

    Ugly Truth or a Beautiful Lie

    On the ending of the game we get a choice, we can sacrifice Chloe and accept the truth or we can imagine that she has been saved.

    The storm is one analogy of her frustration of not being enough to save her friend and how this frustration is destroying her perception of Arcadia Bay.

    If we choose to sacrifice Chloe, we accept what happened and start to connect and heal with people around us; if we choose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay we leave the town and never look back, as if the town itself had been literally destroyed.

    Adventures with Chloe

    The game makes us think that, having super powers, we were able to uncover all the mystery about Nathan and Mr. Jefferson but the "Sacrifice Chloe" ending gives us hints that it was Nathan, when interrogated, gave information about everything that was happening.

    All the adventures we had with Chloe was based on information we got after Nathan and Mr. Jefferson arrest.

    Game Mechanics and Choice

    The central mechanic of the game is the choices we make and how they change the game; but they are not there to structurally change the game but our perception of the characters.

    As the story unfolds the choices we make mirrors how we feel about people around us, creating the bounds that, later, helps us make the right choice of letting Chloe go. As your relations with the characters grow stronger, the harder it is to sacrifice the town over just one person.

    How do you people see the ending of the game? I think it was really well done, even if it was not really obvious.

    submitted by /u/TiburcioSC
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] So what are yalls ranking of the Life is Strange games

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    For me it goes

    LiS 2 is last because I didnt care for the story too much. It was kinda interesting but I didn't care for the whole runaway and changing cast every single episode. I did like seeing David return and the aftermath of what happened to Arcadia

    Life is Strange 1 is in the middle for me and hear me out. I loved the game and it was perfect with a lot of emotional moments. It had a great cast of characters and every moment feels important. Having to stop Kates suicide was genuinely terrifying. The worry I had when trying to save Chloe at the beginning and at the train tracks. Every choice you make feels like it has impact. I loved the set up of Nathan being the real bad one and it turning out to not just be him but Jefferson as well. There are a lot of people you can save but you can't save everyone no matter what. The emotional moments also still hit me like failing to save Kate, sacrificing Chloe but I think the saddest has to be finding Rachel and realizing she is the one person in this game you could not save ever. I mean I still think Max should have used the photo of William and told Chloe to keep an eye on Rachel. The soundtrack is fantastic and the world is beautiful and magnificent

    Life is Strange Before the Storm is my favorite for a couple reasons. As much as I loved LiS 1, I prefer this one because I love seeing Chloe and Rachels relationship. I know a lot of people see her as incredibly manipulative but I think there's a lot of evidence showing she's not meaning to be and actually cares for Chloe but she sucks at it. She literally pushed down a drug dealer who had a knife for Chloe and I love her. It took a while to get used to Chloes new voice actress but I gotta say she's not the worst, but Ashley still wins. I enjoy seeing how Chloe used to think and act and then really seeing the progression she has in normal LiS. Rachel and Chloe is one of my favorite relationships of all time, flaws and all. I also enjoyed Chloe and Frank's weird friendship. Backtalk challenges were really fun as well. Seeing what Nathan used to be like and how he is now is kinda interesting and makes me feel a bit bad for him, plus all the interactions with his Dad. The twist with Elliot was well done. The ending choice actually kinda has a good impact because you know Rachel is gonna die soon so do you lie to her and keep her happy or tell her how evil her Dad is. Damon was pretty intimidating even if you know Chloe and Rachel have to survive. This one had some really good emotional moments. I loved when Rachel and Chloe fought Damon, when Frank and Rachel save Chloe, and I just loved having no idea whether or not to save Drew, or to help Nathan in episode 1, or telling Samantha what to do about Nathan because you know he's evil but its still like idk what to do. My favorite moments however are just the moments between Chloe and Rachel, mainly starting the fire, the therapy in the junkyard, the tempest and after the tempest, and the ending which still hurts.

    submitted by /u/KounterKombatant
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Quick question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I just wanted to know if self promoting was allowed here, i just started playing the game on my YT and wanted some people to know but I thought I'd ask first rather than just posting a link.

    submitted by /u/Spuford
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment