• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Xbox version

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Xbox version


    [NO SPOILERS] Xbox version

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe & Pompidou.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Finished Chloe's sleeve yesterday. Honestly in love with how it came out and how it looks. If you're around the Capitol Region of NY then I highly suggest Craftsman Tattoo.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Imagine Life Is Strange Remasted on the PS5. An edit I did in bed so it might look sloppy.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    [no spoilers] got my lis poster today looks so cute ���� I love this game sm

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Partners In Time. Based on the upcoming 2.5 issue.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Sleepy babies by IamAlwaysWeird

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    [ALL] The very last scene in BTS was completely unnecessary and a spit in the face to the players!... Or was it?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    So, as you all know the last scene from Before the Storm is the scene in the Dark Room, with Rachel's binder on the table while her phones buzzes constantly from Chloe's many missed calls. I read so many youtube comments about it that it was totally uncalled for, and Deck Nine had no right to put that horrible scene at the end after these great fluffy scenes with Chloe & Rachel. In playthroughs, I sometimes heard from people that it was a total "dick move", or "absolutely uncalled for", and so on and so forth. I even read a comment saying that it was "a spit in the face to the playerbase directly from Deck Nine".

    But, I think the scene was pure genius from a game developer standpoint. Imagine this: You're a new player to the LiS franchise and this was the first game you finished. You loved every second of it, not knowing anything about the Dark Room, or who exactly Max was (other than Chloe's childhood friend). And then this scene comes on. Your confusion grows more and more with every second the scene plays out before your eyes, your hands get sweaty, you're slightly nervous and maybe even alarmed. "What is going on?" You ask yourself. "What is that binder, and why is Rachel's name on it?", "What is that room? Where is this?", "Who is photographing off-screen, and why/what?", "so many missed calls from Chloe?? What the-"..

    And then it hits them. Rachel is getting photographed. She got abducted, kidnapped, maybe even drugged. "Is she going to live?". That question stirs fear in the player, but also sparks curiosity to play the original Life is Strange. They want to know what happened to Rachel, If she will be alive, etc.. And this is why they implemented it. Not to kick the experienced players in the groin, but to guide the players who never experienced the original game. It's a common misunderstanding and I think a lot of people were mad, even though it benefitted so many other people who might have not even known about Life is Strange 1. It was just a smart move from Deck Nine. Cruel, lol... but smart.

    submitted by /u/doorway999
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I just finished Farewell

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I initially put it on hold because I was still having a new post-LiS desperation after they gave that heartbreaking and disgusting post credits scene of Rachel in the dark room, and then finally decided to play the bonus today and....

    Well shit.

    I actually miss rewinding from s1 and the ability to use up all the options like in the prequel, but I guess I'll just use the other options another time... but damn it was great to see PriceField again, ngl. It almost made me convert back to PF lmao it was very wholesome to see their friendship when they were 13/14, and to find out they've been friends since they were 6/7 basically. It was also really sad at the same time because the 14 y/o Chloe was so bright eyed, idealistic and so hopeful but we just know how that that girl's going to disappear in a while and that she ends up with so much pain and heartbreak in the next 5 years.

    I also liked how they set the point of Chloe being wild and irresponsible with certain things like the Bunsen burner, like it just showed that it wasn't an angst thing brought from grief, but Chloe could just be dangerously reckless at times. And considering how the parents were taking it so seriously, the situation probably escalated into something more than Chloe was willing to tell Max. And the fact that Joyce was actually a chain smoker is something I found interesting, considering how Chloe becomes that way a few years later as well. The parallels between the mother and daughter was just interesting to see.

    Anyways, I played it by Max not telling Chloe about moving the entire time because I thought it was more in-character of her to hold off doing stuff since she did it in basically every other reality. There were options that obviously hinted a romance between the two or just a friendship, so I mixed them just depending on the gauge of how much Chloe seemed to be flirting lmao

    I felt like the ending of Joyce coming home after William's accident was a bit tad rushed though and that they could've spent more time with Chloe's difficulty adjusting to Blackwell, but I'm fine with it. The ending was just heartbreaking to see overall. Especially for William's funeral when Joyce is sobbing uncontrollably while Chloe's just empty. I felt really bad for Joyce at that moment because she just lost the love of her life and now even the emotional support of her daughter. Like she was just in a really tough and vulnerable moment but she had to be strong for Chloe. Man I just think the Prices are fucking sad.

    And then Max's voice recording? God Chloe sobbed so much at that it was almost hard to watch. I could really feel how deep and intimate Chloe and Max's friendship was. It was just a lot basically.

    Their letters to each other and the recording and everything just makes the Sacrifice Chloe ending 100x worse for me because it's actually still in-character even if Max chooses that, and it just makes it a lot worse because it means that those broken promises just ultimately remained broken....the only reason why I think this ending makes more sense (excluding rationality) than sacrificing AB is basically because I just believe that Max would've found some way to jump back in time and made a third choice which is to save BOTH Chloe and Arcadia Bay some time after Chloe's funeral. Like, that's the only realistic direction I can see her going tbh.

    Anyway, Chloe deserves all the love in the world that's it.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My LiS shirt came in the same day as my birthday.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    [ALL] Life is strange 2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Just finished life is strange 2 and oh my gosh I sobbed like a baby. This is the first time I played it and it was much better than i expected but not better than the first game. And I didn't expect links to the first game either. Anyway I got the ending where Sean surrenders and then we see Daniel live his life and Sean gets released 15 years later. It was so sweet and I definitely think I got the best ending.

    submitted by /u/Sarahej1999
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Before the Storm final decision, what did you guys pick?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    I picked to lie to Rachael and I know that both have their pros and cons but I kinda regret picking my decision what did you guys pick?

    submitted by /u/brycenh30
    [link] [comments]

    [S1][Repost] Not what he seems (by me)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    [S2] LIS 2s choices and consequences are allot more dynamic and I liked the idea of not being the one with "powers". But it's still gotta be LIS1>LIS2 for me.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:03 AM PST

    So I just got done with LIS 2. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but this game invoked nowhere near the same level of emotion that LIS1 did. While I feel the choices were allot more dynamic and it was interesting that the consequences weren't necessarily what happened to you, but how Daniel behaves as a consequence.

    But the only characters you get a chance of getting attached to are Sean and Daniel, and I didn't really like either of them very much. Because the story moves rather quickly in the episodes and large amounts of time pass between each there isn't time to build any strong feelings towards the other dramtis personae. Lyla and her love for sean was never properly explored cus you get to speak to her a grand total of like 3 times.. Was longing for her to make a reappearance that never happened.. I liked the extra Max and Chloe Lore and it really perked me up again through allot of the padding the episodes suffered from.. Where is the great universal consequence of Daniels power that max suffered from? I.E the storm. The fact that Daniel can exist without consequence from the universe makes him inconsistent with the lore of LIS1 imo.

    I think the biggest mistake the game made was have so much gappage throughout the story, it really took me out the story. The did make the story gel well with the timeframe that they are in though.. I. E trumps America

    Lis2 does not get spoken about as much as 1 on this thread. And now I think I understand why.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_demon6
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] As some of you seemed to enjoy it the last time, here is episode 2 of my german blind playthrough of Before the Storm! Honestly amazed by this game, can't wait to play episode 3 soon.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange 2 not working ps5

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Anybody experience the bug where it doesn't let you play episode 2, 3, 4, 5 even if you have it installed.

    submitted by /u/j_d_chan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment