• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Sorry don't know the name, It's by MagmaSheep

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Sorry don't know the name, It's by MagmaSheep


    [NO SPOILERS] Sorry don't know the name, It's by MagmaSheep

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life needs a little mystery, Chloe by TylerJaay

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    [S1] Just finished LIS (part 1)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    And God, I've so much things in my mind, and don't know how to process them... This game is magic somehow. It hurts you so much and yet you just can't stop loving it.

    I already made posts about the 3 first episode, and basically this will cover the Episodes 4 and 5, but there's so much to say that I'll think I'll be forced to split thing in 2 posts. One for the game itself and one for the characters.

    Episode 3 already left me with a punch in the face when I saw Chloe, and when you think that the game will let you breath, NO, it just ask you to help her ending her life... Episode 4 starts, and they already show you the middle finger, by asking you to do what you're trying to avoid since the beginning.

    And once again all those topics are always cleverly approached, So I did it, I helped Chloe... My mother always ask me that if one day she ends up like this, she wishes me to be strong enough to take such decision... If I can't do it in a game with "simple" characters I like how can I be able to do it for real, if I need to one day? So Chloe thank for the test of will.

    And then as usual the game gives you reason to smile again, a huge "that was just a dream" like moment, your investigations goes on and finaly Rachel should be close...Too close...From the beginning... The game then hit you with more shocking reveal one after another. The dark room and the cold chills it gives you, Rachel's fate which is really destroying, Jefferson that fu***** son of a bi***!!! I KNEW IT!! I hated him since the intro part, wasn't able to put my finger on why, but I hated this characters as soon as I saw him. Talk about a monster, how many peoples this piece of crap killed? Even Nathan who did so much to please him...

    And then the game says, you know what? let's twist reality a bit, and offers you nice moment (Maxine trip) just to break them right after (the storm remember?). And the dev teasing you with this "thanks for crying" in the credits...

    Epsiode 5 offer some great moment as well, between a very nice redemption arc for David, to a vey nice bad trip of Max remembering everything, to that final choice. THE CHOICE. Sacrifice the person you love the most, the one you saved from death so many time, or a city with all the peoples here. Maybe not the most nice peoples ever but innocent ones, peoples who were just trying to do what they can.

    Life is strange is a beautyfull experience, that we can count on the fingers of one hand in the whole gaming world. A story that will shake you in and out in so many ways. moment of genuine fun, poetry almost, and some that will really leave you with a "scar". All of this with a music so perfectly on point, always giving you an incredible "atmosfear". Kids will be skeleton, Obstacles, those are pure diamons. My only surprise is that Glass walls and waterfall for Nik Ammar wasn't in the game. This song is just magnificent and did wonder on the trailer, we need a new LIS game with Max and Chloe just for this music.

    My mind was a shipwreck when I've finished episode 4, and episode 5 didn't let you cath up that much, but what a ride. I'm so glad I did play this game, it was a reall emotional experience like no other game before. A few time in the chapter select and 1 platinum trophy I'm really happy to have. I think there will be much more to talk about this game in the future, and as I start Before the storm, I know I will redo LIS 1 just right after.

    Yes, I did let a city in ruins, but I wanted two girls to be happy just once for good...

    And since the "luck" is with us with a new LIS game to be unveiled soon, I more than happy to be a "memeber" of the LIS community.

    Well done Dontnod, and thank you.

    "We played hide and seek in waterfalls... we were younger...we were youger...."

    submitted by /u/Shishi-0
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I still think I made the right choice at the end of the first game.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    So I ripped up the photo to save Chloe. I know the ending they wanted me to choose was to have Chloe die so that the town isn't destroyed, but I disagree with that and here's why:

    Most of the people in the game have managed to survive the storm. At no point is it stated that anyone died if I choose to save Chloe. There are strong implications that some might not survive, but ultimately it's a vague situation. On the other hand, Chloe getting shot is an assured death if that ending is chosen. She has a funeral and everything.

    I just feel I made the right choice, considering I managed to save all the people in the side choices earlier on in the game. I also don't care if the developers say that everyone beside Chloe and Max died, because that's just straight up bullshit. In D&D that's what they call a "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" scenario, where the game master doesn't want to play anymore so ruins the game for everyone else.

    submitted by /u/masteroffwah
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who's better for Max?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Before you pick here me out,

    Sure we all know that Chloe is good for Max, coming from that already have an amazing bond with each other, its kind of a opposite attract kind of thing coming from Max and Chloe's personality's are completely opposite from each other (Max is quite nerdy and all about the rules, while Chloe is a trouble maker and irresponsible)

    I feel that Max and Kate would also be good together in the fact that they have very similar personality's and can communicate with each other without any stress, being able to trust one another on things, plus having a pretty strong bond with each other already, cause Max clearly has social anxiety and Kate who isn't for being the center of attention, as well as Kate will definitely going to do something for a children's book and wanting Max's help (which is mentioned when she is in the hospital and makes an not so subtle hint for wanting Max to take the some photos for it)

    If you think both just leave a comment, but the poll we shall see who would be better (well not really better I guess, but more compatible 🤷‍♂️ Idk, its just that I think about this question 24/7)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My new keycaps are hella cool

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] do you think Chloe and Rachel where just good friends, or Romantic?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I haven't played the game in a while, but I remember it being kind of ambiguous. But I always assumed Romance.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/JustPassingThrough53
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What are you most excited about for LiS3?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I'm soundtrack all the way. Soundtracks just make everything better even if everything else sucks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] what is your favourite episode of life is strange?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    mine has to be a close call between out of time and dark room.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/toastiegate
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My Max and Pricefield Paradise

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    [ALL] My Max and Pricefield Paradise

    I wanted to share my tumblr I write Max on! I wanted to share the beautiful theme I had made by tumblr user beteljfu that has become my Max/Pricefield paradise, using art from the comics. Max and Chloe, and the butterflies, even float! It's the Partners in Time Max and Chloe heaven!

    https://preview.redd.it/9lwbl6cevjn61.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=daf6f4f2c6e0ba45a1cf05748b3fd677006f0ea7

    So on tumblr there is a roleplay community where people make blogs for the characters and write back and forth together. My muse is Max, started writing her in January. So far I've been writing with some Chloe's (I even write with one on discord) and write out lots of Max/Pricefield headcanons.

    Here's a big list of all my headcanons so far.

    I wanted to share my little pricefield and Max haven. What I love so much about writing Max and writing these headcanons on her is that... because Life is Strange is about choice - Max can be YOURS. I feel like I have freedom writing things about her, because not everything is set in stone. I've been focusing very much on the Max from my Pricefield Game but I also want to write out more things and explore more versions of Max's - after all the first time I played the game I made her kiss Chloe AND Warren. Right now though it's been all about the Max who fell in love with Chloe and chose her (though I've written things about her sacrificing Chloe too SOB).

    I have to say, if you love writing, tumblr is a great place to write things about the characters you love or even roleplaying with other writers. I love how immersive it is writing with Chloe writers because I can't control Chloe, it's like playing the game again for the first time, not knowing what Chloe will say to Max! And it's fun controlling Max not behind the controller but behind the keyboard this time!

    submitted by /u/herpartnerintime
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Android - Missing Journal Completely?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've played through the game on PS3/PS4 so I know what I'm in for. I grabbed the Android version to play on the go, but the Journal button seems to be missing completely. I've seen posts where people can't get out of the journal... but I can't even get in, there's just no button for it. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/tom_mish
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] if i understand i can replay an episode on my main save and change my choices and the old choices would be replaced by the new ones ? If someone could tell me exactly if that’s how it is or not Thanks

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    [S2 E1]Life is Strange 2 Abridged

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Collectibles

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is anyone else pumped about collectibles in LiS 3 (if there are any)

    with LiS you were able to take photos

    BtS you could pick a graffiti to draw out of 2 options and even tho it isn't a collectibles I just don't know what to put it down as, but the argument system thing

    LiS 2 the souvenirs and optional drawings

    So I feel it will clearly have to do with what the main character likes but I'm really excited to see what it is, which I hope they show something about it on Thursday

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Do you think there will be some type of accident in Life is Strange 3?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Chloe father dying and Rachel disappearing made Chloe the person she was in Life is Strange, Sean and Daniel's dad getting shot by the police officer kickstarted the story of LiS2, I wonder if there will be some type of accident in LiS3?

    I'm going to predict that there will be another accident, I'm thinking of a boat accident.

    submitted by /u/Meelow100
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Trailer - Life Is Strange - New storm

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Frank Bowers. - Fanart by MuryoRtsu.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    [ALL] What would be the default status of Arcadia bay if you didn’t answer the question as to whether you have played Lis1 at the beginning of Lis2?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm genuinely curious

    submitted by /u/Lifeisdepressionn
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Can't get over LiS

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I just finished Life is Strange 1 and BtS this week again and i can't get over those games. I finished both games like 2 year's ago and it doesn't really get me that much. But right now I can't think about anything else that these games. I mean I never cried before because of game or movie but when Max and Chloe find Rachel...I couldn't stop crying for like 5 minutes. It wouldn't be that bad but after playing BtS and seeing how happy Rachel and Chloe were...It's just so sad. I feel depressed after playing it. Does anyone have some advice for me ? Like how to get over it ? I can't really focus to school etc.

    And to be honest here...I wish I never played these games...But at the same time they are like the best games I ever played in my life...

    Also, if I misspelled something, I'm sorry. I'm from czech republic and still learning English.

    submitted by /u/MAX9KCZ
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Lis2 prequel

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Would you want to play a BTS style prequel to LIS2 featuring sean + Lyla and others?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Decent_Breakfast_698
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment