• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Llamangos

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Llamangos


    [NO SPOILERS] This action will have consequences by Llamangos

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] the anticipation for news about LIS 3 has me feeling all warm and fuzzy

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PST

    my atheist ass never says this lol but I'm feeling so blessed! a brand new cast of characters to fall in love with. a brand new story to get lost in. a brand new power?!!! and a brand new opportunity for me to turn into a drunken mess when I eventually see the ending.

    I know I might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I literally can't help myself. I love these games so much and I know they're made with a labour of love.

    submitted by /u/DelicateFknFlower
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] So I guessed It's Very Possible For Mad Max To Go Full Groundhog Day/Edge Of Tomorrow In Order To Live In This Timeline Right?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Take a better look at LIS 3 character

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PST

    [S1] I don't want to finish the game ;(

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PST

    I am at episode 5 of the first game, just arrived at the Two Whales during the storm. I think I know that the ending is near, and the game fucked me up enough already. I loved how the fact that Jefferson being the actual villain had a well written story, not like other games. And I love Max and Chloe with my whole heart. Someone stop me from finishing the game HELP

    UPDATE: Just finished it. I usually cry at every single thing, but the stress of waiting for the end was too much, and when the time actually came, I didn't realize XD. But i'm devastated. Like Arcadia Bay. No way i'm letting waif.. AHEM, Chloe die.

    submitted by /u/MatooGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What real-life activities give you a Life is Strange vibe?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    I'm trying to spend less time scrolling on my phone/social media, and more time being "present" and doing more varied activities.

    I'm a huge fan of LiS, and the "vibe" of the game and of Chloe's and Max's life. I'm trying to come up with a list of screen-free activities that have that same sort of "vibe", so I can have a bit of that Life is Strange feeling in my own life too :)

    Would love to hear your guys' ideas!

    So far the activities I've thought of are:

    • Chilling in parks/beaches
    • Photographing my surroundings, especially with an instant camera
    • Visiting diners/retro-style restaurants
    • Road trips
    • Playing musical instruments
    • Reading
    • Lying in bed and listening to music
    • Detailing your car
    • Tabletop games
    • Going to concerts
    • Taking a photography class

    And some ideas that aren't in the game, but that I think have the same sort of vibe:

    • Quality time with pets
    • Going for a bike ride
    • Going ice skating or bowling with friends
    • Hopping on the bus to explore new parts of the city
    submitted by /u/anatessa
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]I was about to play episode 2 on lis 2 and got this message i can’t download the game from ps5 for some reason... do i miss out on a lot or i should just keep playing

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PST

    [S1] [S2] What do you think? Would this have been better?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PST

    [ALL] What is your Myers-Briggs type, and why do you like LiS1?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:27 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] What is your Myers-Briggs type, and why do you like LiS1?

    I want to see if specific tropes, characters, game related, or narrative aspects of the game appeal to certain groups of people depending on their personality.

    I don't know much about the Myers-Briggs test, but use whichever test you like, tell me your type, and what you like about the first game!

    I'll start.

    I scored ENTP, and I absolutely adore the story and characters. Sure the facial animations and dialogue come across as awkward at first, but really, who cares when the story is so genuine and so heartbreaking? I especially relate to Max, as there are a lot of aspects of my life that correlate with hers, and I've had and lost a friend that meant to me what Chloe meant to Max. The characters are also so earnest and so easily sympathetic, and despite having cringey dialogue, their intentions are always realistic. If your best friend somehow got time travel powers, of course you would want her to play around with first! It's that subtle realism and relatability that made this more of an experience instead of a game for me. I played this in 2017 when I was still in middle school, and that week of being in Arcadia Bay became -and I shit you not one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

    Now you go!

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Another great day in Arcadia Bay watercolor

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PST

    [ALL] So... am I the only one kinda sad with the new announcement?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PST

    I'm blaming the recent wholesome APF doodles I've been doing but after LiS3's announcement it just went full blown. It's like just the fact that this isn't going to be a Max & Chloe story, much less even Rachel or even Arcadia Bay... they probably won't even be mentioned... like I just find that sad. Yes, we're going to get new characters and setting and story and everything and the universe is expanding again, but since this character will be a girl again and they seem to have similar hairstyles, I can imagine I'll be making comparisons with her and Max. And I can't get it out of my head how we're still not gonna see our girls again and just like damn after drawing those APF doodles, rewatching Shakespeare's The Tempest play and playing the collectibles of the first ep of BtS and talking to some friends about Max and then reading Please Don't Be My Valentine all in one day— damn I'm realizing to a new degree how much I actually miss the girls, surprisingly especially Max this time round.

    Of course I'm still happy for LiS3 and I will still play it when it comes out, but man just the character's reminding me of Max and I can't help but wonder what Max would probably be doing during those events or how she'd probably react to whatever happens in LiS3... all those cringe but adorkable comments she'd make... I just suddenly miss Max all of a sudden man. Is it just me feeling this way?

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] if i delete+redownload LIS1 on IOS, will it save my purchases?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PST

    hi, awhile ago i downloaded LIS1 on IOS and it has been crashing, but i had already bought all the chapters. if i deleted the game and redownloaded it , would it save the purchases?

    submitted by /u/jocelynturner
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] games similar to life is strange?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PST

    hi! i'm currently playing life is strange 1 and i'm loving it, i honestly think it's my favourite game of all time. as i'm almost finished it, i was wondering if anyone knows any games similar to life is strange? (games with storytelling theme and choices that matter.) i know about before the storm and life is strange 2 which i plan on playing soon. but does anyone know any games apart from that? (preferably on ps4.) thanks!

    submitted by /u/toastiegate
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Little thing i did for Chloe Birthday ! @ayra0114 on Instagram , @AYRA_00 on Twitter✨

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My Chloe watercolor portrait

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PST

    [ALL] My Opinions on Life is Strange

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PST

    [ALL] Random question, but have ya’ll actually seen or read....

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Didn't know if this was considered spoiler in the title so-

    Have y'all actually seen or read the play The Tempest?

    Just curious cuz I actually hadn't until after playing BtS just so I could understand wtf was actually going on during the play lmfao

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Love LIS1, hate BTS, loving LIS2

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Hey everyone. Newbie here.

    I wanted to say hi and express my experience with this amazing series so far. Beware there might be some spoilers below.

    Recently I started streaming on twitch and always wanted to try this series because I'm a sucker for this type of games.

    It took me around 2 episodes to root for Max as I found her quite annoying at first, until Chole showed up and I finally started appreciating their dynamic and how well they complimented each other. Overall the whole game was a blast from start to finish. I really loved hating Victoria and Nathan and I gladly decided that David had to kill Mr. Jefferson. Sadly, I couldn't help Kate on the roof and it still hurts. My reaction was priceless. I'm not kidding when I tell you that the first game was probably the best experience I've had in recent memory when it comes to video games.

    Sadly, when I tried BTS something felt off almost immediately, and it wasn't just Chloe's new VA. The gameplay was boring, uninspired and lackluster, everyone kept talking incredibly slow for some reason (specially Rachel's stepmom - I wanted to throw the controller and hit her through the screen-), I couldn't care less about Rachel and her story (which is weird because I cared about her in the first game). In fact I really hated how she treated Chole until the very end and I found their relationship incredibly toxic. All the previous characters were wasted (Victoria, Nathan...), and the new ones were very one note and I didn't want to talk to any of them after the first interaction.

    But there's 2 things that bothered me the most about it: all the retcons/inconsistencies, and the fact that we spend almost every second of the story talking to Rachel about the most banal things when we could've explored dozens of things that were mentioned in the first game like Rachel's relationship with Frank, Nathan and Jefferson. In fact, the obvious choice should've been making Rachel the playable character and explore her relationships with all of these people, including Chloe and connect both games. Instead of that, we got endless hours of talking about nothing.

    The more I think about, the more I detest this game. And it just shows it's not done by the same company. It's just off in every way.

    Anyway, a few weeks ago I started LIS2. So far I've played Captain Spirit first because I read that it was kind of like a spin-off game connected to the main story and I adored it. It finally felt like LIS to me. Loved Chris and his relationship was his father was really intriguing. I ended the episode with the neighbor telling me that she was going to come back later because she knew my father was abusive. Can't wait to see how that unfolds.

    And this week I finished the first episode of LIS2 and so far I'm in love again. I adore all the characters so far and I didn't have to wait very long to get invested with Sean and Daniel (unlike with Max).

    Anyway, I can't wait to keep playing. So far it's exceeding my expectations and I'm not even mad there's no Max and Chloe. In fact, I prefer it this way because their story was perfect in LIS1 and it should remain like that.

    So what are your thoughts on the different installments? I really love how great Dontnod's studio is when it comes to storytelling and dialogue but I've been reading some posts and it seems like most people love and defend the first 2 games and hate the 3rd which is quite shocking to me.

    Also do you guys have any tips for the rest of the game? No spoilers, please.

    submitted by /u/iwanex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment