• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] firewalk with us?

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] firewalk with us?


    [NO SPOILERS] firewalk with us?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Bad cat by Catsigma

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Everybody pretends to care until they don't." Fanart by Me

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Marianne from "The Medium" is literally a grown-up Kate Marsh

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Is anyone else excited for the announcement on the 18th March? �� ps. Do you like my Chloe cosplay?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange drawing compilation, by me

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    [S1] Animated Parody - Life is Strange.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max, Rachel and Daniel. - Fanart by Kozumikku.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:56 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My 2 months progress in Blender 3d :D(sharing here as i only created LIS arts so you all can see how i started ^^)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    [All] My Maybe Unpopular Opinion about the games

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I first find Life Is Strange in January played the first one and enjoyed it so much I bought BTS and LIS2 also, I have played all the games up to this point

    My unpopular opinion is that Life Is Strange 2 is better then the first game, don't get me wrong the first game was insanely good, but I cannot explain why I think this I just enjoyed it way more I'm not sure if it's was the exploration aspect, or how it's just you and your brother against the world just enjoyed it way more.

    But I do think that Before The Storm is the the best game out of the three so far is just wish it was longer.

    So I would rank them as 1. BTS 2. LIS2 3. LIS

    I may not be the only one that is like this but it's probably not a common ranking or opinion.

    submitted by /u/brycenh30
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 not showing up in my played games on PS5

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I have this weird issue/bug that's only happening with LiS2. On PS5 you can see how long you've played every game, even games played on PS4. This works fine for all except LiS2. The game doesn't show up. It also doesn't show up in my played games or in my Hidden Games list (as in its not listed).

    It shows up in my purchased games and in my trophy list, just not in my played games and hence not in the games on my profile where I can see playtime.

    Does anybody else have this issue or maybe even a fix?

    submitted by /u/induna_crewneck
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Getting my very animated friend to play LiS

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I've finally gotten my most reactive friend to play Life is Strange (after her first ep) and she's now on Ep2 and YALL she just rewinded more than 10x when Alyssa got hit by the toilet paper just because HAHAHA of all the friends I've seen watch, she's literally the first I've seen done that. And by animated, I literally mean animated. She's like an actual gamer streaming and she's so hyper and everything so her gameplay for sure will be the most fun xD

    Will update here as she progresses.

    Update 1: She just said 'that's a mean thing to say about your friend's fam' when Max looked at Kate's family photo and said they're an all-American zombie family. I never thought about that until she said that lol

    Update 2: Aaaaand she just told Kate to look for proof lmfao she ain't rewinding. She's laughing at Aunt Marsh's letter HAHAHA also she thinks Max and Warren r cute from their msgs aaand she accepted Warren's date

    UPDATE 3: OK SHE COULDNT SAVE KATE. SHE CHOSE BILLIONS OF VIDEOS AND KATE'S MOM LMAO she's the 2nd of my friends to have failed Kate.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] It's a me

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PST

    [S1] What was your least favourite part of LIS?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    For me, it's Max's biased perspective, and her unvillingness to see the picture from another point of view.

    She constantly talks crap about everyone, just take the opening scene in the hall.

    What about you, community guys? 😏

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] xbox icons instead of ps4 icons when playing lis 2 on pc

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    hello im playing through life is strange 2 on pc but its showing xbox icons instead of ps4 icons when playing with a ps4 controller. its pretty annoying

    submitted by /u/lilbambooockar
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Lil' Max and Chloe by @koshka_kimmy

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    [S1] Brief Mark Jefferson Thing

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PST

    So, I really like it when people discover new things about games, and clues that hint at big reveals are something that I really love, and as far as I can tell, nobody has said this yet.

    I believe it's In Frank's Rv where you can find another clue that hints at Mr Jeffersons real persona. You can find a note or something that says "Don't trust grown men with goatees", which Mark does have.

    I realise I won't be the first person to say this, but being new to the series and having seen a lot of people discuss the clues that lead to the reveal, I thought it was interesting that I found it by myself!

    submitted by /u/MrAnonymous4
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] 'Tell Me Why' is a Life is Strange game in all but name, no?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PST

    Can you really disagree?

    I feel like if I named the things similar I'd just be saying everything about LiS and TMW. I'm not sure if this is controversial anyway.

    submitted by /u/Gravatona
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I have some doubts about episode 5

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:29 PM PST

    1º - when Max is in the dark room, she uses a photo to go back to Jefferson's class, warns David by message and delivers the photo to the Everyday's Hero competition, but why does she decide to enter the competition? Wouldn't just telling David be enough to resolve the situation?

    2º - when Max was in San Francisco and realized that the storm was still in Arcadia Bay, she went back in time and tore the photo of the competition, causing her to return to the dark room, but even tearing up the photo, she had not warned David by message about Jefferson? or when she tore up the photo, did she go back to the original timeline where she didn't even let David know?

    3º - when David appears in the dark room and saves Max, how did he find the place? did he arrive at that place at that exact time just investigating? he also says that Max took him there, did he receive Max's message as I said in the question above? but it wouldn't make sense since she would have sent the message on Monday and he's going to save Max on Friday

    sorry if they are obvious or silly questions, I played the game a long time ago and I don't remember many things

    submitted by /u/thiagoldin
    [link] [comments]

    [All] what do you think the best/true ending is for Life Is Strange 2?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PST

    I just got done playing today and I took the ending where you surrender seeing the entire end I thought that even after 15 years in prison Sean would be able to still have the rest of his life with family, I also thought it was great for Daniel to because he was able to be around his family and have a great life even without Sean

    But then I watched the other endings and the one where you choose to cross the border but Daniel jumps out last second, I believe this might be the best/true ending you can do, even though they are not together both Daniel and Sean both are able to have a normal life.

    submitted by /u/brycenh30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment