• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Finally finish this! MAX❤️

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Finally finish this! MAX❤️


    [NO SPOILERS] Finally finish this! MAX❤️

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alternate Chloe by ArtKitt-Creations

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Alex Chen by Velinxi

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] It's my birthday, I will cry if I want to ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] Blackwell at night by me :)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A great cover for part 1 of my fanfiction by mytrainline!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Sean by me

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just got the set last week and only just realised these were hiding in there

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We're totally bonded for life by Oxcenia

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] missing them <3

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] second LIS illustration I did. If you like it please follow me on IG > fearcheck

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Huge Announcement!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm guessing a lot of you are fans of the OST and if you are, you're probably aware of Syd Matters (Made To All of You, and Obstacles). Jonathan Morali is in this band and does the OST for Life is Strange 2 and hopefully True Colors. Anyways, their album with To All of You and Obstacles is being repressed in vinyl! Some people have been searching for years and it is finally coming back! Bigwax is repressing Someday We Will Foresee Obstacles and A Whisper and a Sigh. You can pre-order these on the bigwax here.

    Someday We Will Foresee Obstacles was originally made in 2005 and it has been impossible to find a copy, mostly scalpers on Discogs which is disappointing. Grab a copy while you still can!!

    submitted by /u/bacon1933
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS2 - A sort-of walk-through/ reaction post to LiS-2

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I have endeavored to black out anything and everything that could possibly be a spoiler. Hopefully I have been successful. I didn't worry as much about LiS-1 and BtS spoilers, although there aren't really very many, since I figure most people playing LiS-2 are already fully familiar with Lis-1 and BtS.

    INITIAL THOUGHTS

    Playing LiS-2 for the first time. I'm on E1. The big initial pivotal plot factor just happened.

    From what I have seen, the LiS-1 and BtS fanbase are largely all about the gay -- shipping the characters. I am 100% down with that. And when I saw the thumbnail for LiS-2, I thought it was going to be more gayness, but with boys. And I was really psyched about that. I did not realize the characters were brothers because I avoided reading anything about it ahead of time. I just saw the thumbnail.

    But really, the first two games were about relationships. And more than that, they were about love. LiS-2 is also about love, but in a very different, but no less heart-rending, manner. It's about family. And it is bringing about a whole different set of feels for me.

    But back to my game.

    FIRST INSTALLMENT

    Like I did with LiS-1 and BtS, I haven't been looking up any cheats on my first go.

    As I mentioned, I had managed to avoid being exposed to most spoilers for this game prior to playing, but I did know they would end up on their own and as a result, once the story started, I suspected dad would die, but I didn't know how emotionally brutal it would be! In Episode-1!

    I picked to confront Brett, but I suspect there would have ultimately been the same story line ...

    Note that just a few minutes before this pivotal moment, I was commenting to myself that I was starting to get very bored.

    I also picked beer instead of soda. I think I'm going to regret that.

    NEXT INSTALLMENT

    I'm at the first gas station and my heart keeps breaking ever few scenes. Their dad is dead and Sean is protecting his brother from this knowledge.

    LATER

    Apparently I am supposed to play The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit before moving on.

    THE AWESOME ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN SPIRIT

    Ok wow. This is boring. Sorry. I did not finish this.

    Back to LiS-2

    WAIT WHAT?? COULD I HAVE SAVED MUSHROOM??? OMG I HATE THIS GAME (not really).

    Just spent the night at grandma's house. I do not trust grandma and grandpa and I am very concerned.

    Oh no ... Daniel thinks they're going to settle down here. :(

    MUCH MUCH LATER

    Just arrived in Haven Point, and I have a terrible feeling that the so-called "miracle" is actually Daniel. SH*T!

    Okay, I was not expecting this! Karen is there??? I thought she was a perpetual background character. It's honestly pretty funny that her name is Karen. The convo between her and Sean: SHE IS AWFUL. IS SHE A FUCKING ROBOT?? Wow I hate her, and I'm a therapist -- I specialize in empathy. Karen, you are awful and I am not going to forgive you. Music is slightly hotel California reminiscent. I have to think that is intentional.

    Ohhh ... I just realize that Karen reminds me of someone I know who did something similar. I am a bit biased.

    Okay, I am an older white lady, and it's possible that many people in my demographic relate to Karen, but personally, I cannot imagine anybody empathizing with her. She is just awful.

    MUCH LATER

    I am on the last episode and I've come around to Karen. The guy, David, looks like he was modeled after step douche. OMG, it actually is step douche Let's see how this crossover pans out!!

    Wait, he's saying Chloe died?!?? WTF??? Oh wait, it must be based on the Bay final choice. Of course.

    So, redemption for David. I guess I'm ok with that. Enjoying eavesdropping on David talking to Joyce on the phone.

    So Sean just gave Daniel a pep talk, and it occurred to me that DONTNOD doesn't pull any punches and something terrible is going to happen. Sigh. I'm preparing myself.

    Ok, we're at the border wall and I just do not have a good feeling about this. (Quality issue: The shadows are really pixelated. It's annoying.) Daniel asks why they have built a wall here, but not up north. Very good question young man.

    FUCK YOU DONTNOD. Daniel just got shot. Fuck you! ... This is really hard.

    "Don't worry, they don't hurt the kids here." Right. Don't you know what country we live in??

    THE ENDING

    I got the ending that I would have wanted. I've gone and researched the other endings, and I'm glad I got the one that I got. In mine, I have Sean choose to cross the border rather than surrender. Daniel destroys the cop cars and clears the way, and they end up in Puerto Lobos and appear to live happily ever after. Apparently, I got this ending because I was a bad influence on Daniel, and he has low Morality. In one of the high Morality options, Daniel ends up living with his grandparents and Sean goes to prison for 15 years. I say screw that!

    FINAL THOUGHTS

    Ok, so I definitely enjoyed this and got invested in the characters. I'm not sure if I'll play it again though ... it just didn't have the same cozy, "comfort food" feel of LiS-1 and BtS. It's harsher and harder in a lot of ways. I think part of that is because in LiS-1 and BtS, I really get to know the full cast of characters more intimately, as well as the town of Arcadia Bay. In LiS-2, they are constantly moving and in different locations with different people every time, so it doesn't have that "coming home" feeling for me that the originals have. And I didn't find the music as haunting/ comforting (yes, something can be both!) as that in the originals.

    submitted by /u/Ever-Hopeful-Me
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] I Keep Forgetting that i can't rewind time in real life after Playing the first game for hours !

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    So i am on ep 5 of the game , new to the series actually and i fucking love every second of it. But i can't seem to remember that i can't really rewind time in real life. Whenever something drops or i do something by mistake , my mind says hey rewind ! Funny i know but i feel so attached to this game now. Does anyone else also felt this when they played this beautiful game ?

    submitted by /u/LUkEdbz
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Co-Director Webb Pickersgill plays Before the Storm (Director's commentary)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    [S2] Life is Strange 2 Was So Good It Made Me Like The First One Less

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    [S1] The Prescotts causing the storm

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I was watching the trailers for each Season 1 episode the other day, and I noticed that Nathan says something about the storm coming in the episode 4 trailer, which isn't in the game itself. This makes me think that the Prescotts were originally supposed to have been the cause of the Storm, as opposed to Max interfering with time. There's also the matter of Sean Prescott's email to Nathan, which states that "this shithole town is going to get an enema along with a fresh brand", which sounds a lot like something nasty was being planned for Arcadia Bay, maybe in the form of a giant storm.

    I'm not sure why they ended up changing this, but I think it could have been an interesting conclusion to stop whatever the Prescotts were planning as opposed to having a binary choice at the end. But that might have not been as impactful as the ending we got.

    submitted by /u/danielwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] An Interesting Find

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    • I don't think this is spoilers, that's why I marked it as no spoilers, but if it is, let me know.

    So I just replayed the final part of Before the Storm chapter 2, the part in Rachel's house and the dinner.

    I found a folder, right of where James is sitting, or to the left side of the fireplace (depends on how you look at the room).

    In said folder there are photos of 'interesting people with their connections', and when I picked it up, I saw the "extra dialogue" mark on the top left, but never got any extra dialogue, with James or Rose. And seeing as that the end of the chapter, I don't think it carries to the next one.

    why do you think that folder is there, and why didn't it work?

    submitted by /u/WeirdSpaceCommunist
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Sherb at the American Rust

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My first attempt at cosplay after 5 months on HRT.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What’s the general age of the current fan base?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teen here because I rarely see ppl using emoticons/emojis or lol or lmao or just sounding dumb in general compared to everyone else here like me... lol

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I'm writing a LiS2 fanfic

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    ENDING SPOILERS FOR LiS2

    It follows the Parting Ways ending, exploring what happens to the wolf brothers after they get separated at the border. It will have several chapters. Please check it out if this interests you and leave q comment if you like it :)

    Link to the fic at AO3

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Metal-32
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Question....

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Where does Lis True colors take place at? I mean like the actual town. I'm curious.

    submitted by /u/Whiskers_Fnaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment