• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] what we need

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] what we need


    [NO SPOILERS] what we need

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] “the golden hour, her favorite moment” by me. — a recreation of claudia leonardi's (LIS comics' artist) original fanart.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] i am making a fanart of clhoe, hope u like it S2

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] (Victoria chase sketch by me)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] A painting I made, oil on canvas, 20x16"

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Power Holders. - Fanart by TenMayd.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The Way Life is Strange 2 weaved brotherhood into its gameplay

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    As a longtime lurker of this subreddit and a lover of the series, I thought I'd share what I've written about the game on my blog. This game actually took me two tries to get into because I felt the beginning was quite slow, but when i did get into it, I ended up loving.

    What ride each game has been, really excited for true colours!

    If anyone is interested in reading the article, here's the link to it (MINOR SPOILERS IN THE ARTICLE): https://namelessplanetworld.wordpress.com/2021/04/02/the-way-life-is-strange-2-weaved-brotherhood-in-its-gameplay/

    It's a hobby I've been undertaking over lockdown which I'm quite enjoying doing.

    Here's a snippet:

    'The addition of Daniel's independent decision-making, and the fact that he's the one holding the power, increases the stakes of each of our/Sean's decisions. Oftentimes you'll find yourself wanting to do something to improve their circumstances but will be held back from doing so because that choice might teach the wrong thing to Daniel who then may react unpredictably later down the road. The regular presence of these underlaying details doesn't just render the gameplay more dynamic, it also allows the game to create a greater emotional connection with the player. By making Daniel such a significant part of our choices, our connection to him goes beyond simply seeing as an NPC and allows us to care for him as much as Sean does in the story.'

    Would love to hear your thoughts too!

    submitted by /u/Cuor_di_Drago
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: April 2nd, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Syd Matters Vinyl Reissues (Soundtrack-Releated)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Just a heads up, Syd Matters is reissuing their first two albums on vinyl. They are up for preorder on Bandcamp: https://thirdsiderecords.bandcamp.com/merch

    The two Syd Matters songs on the Life is Strange soundtrack are off their second album, Someday We Will Foresee Obstacles.

    While on the topic of Syd Matters, does anyone know if Jonathan Morali is involved in scoring True Colors?

    submitted by /u/zentent
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe with her cigarette... by me.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My favorite Max quotes in episode 1

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Finally had time to get back to LiS, finished episode 1 with a goal in mind, finding my favorite Max quotes. And here's what I got

    "Good thing I left my AK at home" - In the hall at the when we first get control of Max

    "You are thirsty, I'm the worst baby mama. Drink up" - If you water Little Lisa

    "Room 217? No way in hell am I ever going in here" - In the Dorms hall

    "That's a tasty plasma" - In Victoria's room if you look at the tv

    "Let's play a little photo Tetris and leave Victoria a message" - If you rearrange Victoria's photo

    "I'm so dirty" - What you can write on Frank's RV window

    "Must protect my precious, so Max never has to chase it down again" - When you get Warrens drive

    "Are you cereal" - When your with Chloe

    "A ninja would have cut Nathan's head off. I just took a butterfly photo" - When your in Chloe's room, when she notices the photo you took in the bathroom

    And honorable mention is Victoria's "Go f**k your selfie"

    Anyone have a favorite quote from episode 1, doesn't have to be Max's

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] F**K ME This looks so gooooood!!!!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS TC - which edition to buy?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm wondering which edition of LiS TC to pre order. I am inclined to get the ultimate edition but I can't really find the difference between each version online or on Xbox store. Can anyone help me out?

    For reference I did get the deluxe edition of BtS, I'm the kind of person who likes to get the most out of a game.

    submitted by /u/jtothewillis
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] is there anyway I can get just the remastered games rather than getting them and tc like I'll eventually get tc but I'm not that interested in it and I would rather just get the remastered ones first for the now?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment