• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by ADAdoodles

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by ADAdoodles


    [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by ADAdoodles

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I was hella bored and decided to make fanart of Chloe

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Rischens

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] DONTNOD Entertainment 'Refused Several Proposals' of Acquisition to Maintain Independence - IGN

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Walking down the train tracks

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe making Max cosplay ��. Part of my AU (ig: Geeekzilla)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Sweet Park Ranger Mountain Man. - Fanart by Buko-Pandan.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price (OC)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    [ALL] What would Chloe do ?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Hi all ! I'm sorry if this topic was already discussed but I couldn't find anything close.

    Let me lay the context : Every character is still the same, but in the end, Chloe has to make a choice between Max and Arcadia Bay. She doesn't have rewind power and she doesn't have to kill Max with her own hands. Just imagine that the storm is going to destroy Arcadia Bay and she could do something that would result in Max dead and Arcadia Bay out of danger.

    What do you think she would do and why ?

    -----------------------------------------------------

    I have a hard time figuring it out and probably the answer depends on how we experienced the game.

    Imo, it doesn't matter if she's in love with Max or not. My take is that Max is the person she feels the closest to. If she let her die, she's back to where she was before that week. The only difference, or so, is that she knows Rachel is dead and won't ever come back.

    Still, her mom is in Arcadia Bay, so she's taking the chance to let her mother die, to save her bestfriend/the girl she is in love with.

    I think if she saves Arcadia Bay she sacrifices both Max and her, since I'm not sure she would be willing to live anymore after that. In the original game, she offers her life to save Arcadia Bay, but she probably thinks that Max will be okay eventually, since she doesn't believe she is worth anything, even for Max. In this situation, she would sacrifice both Max and her, while in the original game, she thinks she only sacrifices herself.

    Because of this I would say, she would sacrifice Arcadia Bay. Since she has already a pretty low self esteem, the aftermath of this decision would be worst for her than for Max. And I don't know if she could recover, and be able to love herself after this.

    What do you think ?

    TL,DR : Just read the text before the dashs ;)

    submitted by /u/Miss_mt_ab
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] You can't make a series of your gameverse if you haven't even asked their communities for their opinions. THINK ALEX THINK. Render by me :)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] (OC) Max Caufield

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I like Ryan even more now

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    [ALL] Personal Opinion. I don't like Alex.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    So far she is basically Max2.0. A shy bisexual and hollow artistic girl. I think Deck Nine is playing too safe. Do you agree with me?

    submitted by /u/SeanHackerman
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I think I had some things spoiled for me...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    So I was looking through a comment section not even about life is strange I heard that Mark Jefferson kidnapped Rachel. I can't get that out of my head and I just finished episode one season one for the first time. Does that screw up the whole story or is it okay that I know that? I also think that the binders it shows with girls names on it is Marks Jefferson's victims because I know he takes pictures of them or something. That pretty much all I know and I'm worried I know too much. I need a second opinion here.

    submitted by /u/Grand_Legitimate
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] anyone else think the price for true colors is a bit much?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Dont get me wrong ive pre ordered every LIS after playing the first but the new one is 79.99 in Canada, the 2nd one was like half the price of this one. Just seems a bit over priced, anyone else agree?

    submitted by /u/GotHands
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment