• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Tried making the characters look real

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Tried making the characters look real


    [NO SPOILERS] Tried making the characters look real

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Even sunlight can cast shadows by Eatslugsart

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Took a snapshot in my Chloe cosplay today!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange Comic Returns July 7th

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/1390327998352662529

    The LiS comic returns this July with a new story arc called "Coming Home". The issue will be double length and feature a backup story starring Alex from True Colors .

    submitted by /u/Zandar124
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] so excited for the return of Steph. Art by me. IG: original_starkiller

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Max Caulfield "acrylic Drawing"

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers]: Chloe Price Cosplay ��

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Comic pre orders just dropped. Some awesome covers this time.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Playing around with FaceApp again... this time with Max & Chloe. Shout out to Elle Fanning & AnnaSophia Robb!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    [BtS][CS] So finally Finished BTS (and some captain spirit)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    So Finished BTS, a few weeks after finishing LIS 1, I started BTS and I could say that I really liked it. I finished the game quite some days ago but didn't have time to post before... So, all I could say it's good game, not as good as LIS 1 but a solid one.

    The general game is good, the graphics and animations are better (well maybe victoria's fall was still silly to look at...) the music still good and the story offers some very good moments.

    Let's start by the bad things 1st, so we can move past them. The biggest problem with the game is the huge amount of inconsistencies. Many things contradict themselves to the point that I was like "did deck 9 played the 1st game once?" sometimes. I'm not talking about story stuff that got added by BTS that LIS 1 counldn't take/talk about, but more simple things that yet didn't makes sence and could have been avoided.... Ponpidou's name, Victoria's time at blackwell, Chloe's hair... so many details that didn't make sense if you look back at LIS 1 afterward. Curious they made such mistakes sometimes...

    Sad, but deffinitely not game breaking... The gameplay is different with no super powers which force you to make your choices more carefully, and Chloe's talkback stuff is really fun. The story gives you a nice cast with old faces and some new ones. But let's be honest, once again the 2nd character steal the light.

    Just like Chloe's steal in the light away from Max when you play LIS1, here Rachel takes it all. Like William said the fire is so nice to see, and deck 9 gives us a really good Rachel, fun, touching, misterious, and sometimes scary.... The rest of the cast is good too, seeing David and Joyce again gives a new look at their relation, and seeing Nathan not being a ****head is really surprising, Victoria's doing some victoria's stuff as usual, and Franck IMO as useless as in LIS1.. The other character are more or less like you saw them in LIS1, but it's the new face who shows some really good things.

    Here Steph is clearly winning, the Gay D&d freak is really nice to see and a fun character to mess with. Mickey and his brother offers some good story moments.

    Finally Sera, and Daimon gives us some really good highlights. Not as dark as Jeffercrap, we have a good bad guy, strait to the point, and brutal. Sera offer the tragic part we needs. The Ambers are a bit... well too classic for me, and out of one scene Eliot didn't really left me a "mark".

    The story itself is really good, and seeing Rachel manipulating Chloe and others is quite "frightening" somehow, the way her past and what her father's hide is really well set. As usual the games leaves you with much more questions than answers.

    Did Rachel was true to Chloe? Cause she's using her, and you may not realize it until Eliot clearly shows it up to you... Yet she clearly seem to care for Chloe more than anyone...(here I even think that Franck AND jefferson were tools to her, with zero feelings involved.)

    Did Rachel had powers? The fact that she seems to read Chloe's thoughts... Her screaming at the fire seems really strange too? And why do that fire who seems unstopable, did goes down when she's hurt and sent to hospital?... The Nightmares with Williams are really well done too, as they gives you information in a really cryptic but good way.

    If we learn that Rachel is a manipulative one, we clearly get it that her father is one too, so she get it from him. And even with this the character stay attractive. One of the "miss" point the game has to me, is that due to the prequel thing LIS1 and BTS misses thing "between" them... the hatefull tags about Rachel still doesn't make senses to me in LIS 1, we never see the part where Rachel Helps Chloe with her Boytoy phase since it never exist as the start their relation as soon as they met. And if the Ambers doesn't mind her missing, the fact that Sera wasn't created back then, leave a "plot-hole" about how is she reacting to this... the fact that Rachel have drugs problem in LIS 1, doesn't work with the fact that IMO Sera would have done everything to prevent/save her from this as well.

    And more than ever BTS really makes me sad that there's no way to save Rachel in LIS1. Really wish after the 2 games that an ending would let you team the 3 ladies together.

    But hey that's the risk when a prequel isn't a part of the project from the get go and not made by the same team. Finaly I still think that dontnod as a little more talent in storytelling/writing than deck 9. Let see what the team will do with true colors, as they'll be more free to do what the want.

    For those interested in Choices:

    • I did steal the money but gived it to Joyce.
    • was friendly to play D&D with mickey
    • I did give the money back to Daimon
    • I didn't mess the tempest
    • I forced Victoria to drink the tea
    • I play D&D again at the hospital.
    • I covered Rachel in well's office
    • I killed the plant
    • Got a long kiss from Rachel

    And make one of my friend upset since it seems that I was extremely lucky again. After saving Kate in my first run in LIS1, I did get the good ending without giving Rachel bracelet to Sera... (which seem to be hard to do??)

    Really love this serie... But DUDES do you have to put that cellphone/picture scene at the end??

    And I just got LIS2!! So I started Captain spirit as an warm up. And damn, this little episode it really good. Short, but as some strong scenario and pacing. Once again a hard story about losing someone, and child who need to face violence and a lost father. I really Like how they make Mantroid a villain and when you discovers the really meaning of this it's again really well build. Thanks for the blackwell And jefferson cameo...

    PS: sorry for the wall of text...didn't saw I made things so long. thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Shishi-0
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] anyone have this haircut? I could use reference pictures for my haircut!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Couple more photos of my Chloe Cosplay

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] So the Ultimate Edition of True Colors is currently 34% off on Steam, but how long is that "sale" going to last?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Basically, I wanna pre-order it, but it releases in 4 months, and the Steam pre-order refund policy is as follows:

    You may refund your pre-order any time prior to the release of the game. If the pre-order title was purchased more than 3 months ago, you may not be able to refund back to your original payment method. However, you may still request a credit to your Steam wallet.

    That really bothers me. If, for some reason, I need to refund the pre-order, I want the money back on my credit card, not my Steam wallet. I never put money on my Steam account, when I buy something, I buy it directly with my credit card. In my opinion, it's dumb to put money on the Steam account itself.

    So, here I am asking y'all. How long will this "sale" last? Thanks in advance and sorry for this dumb post.

    submitted by /u/CakeDay-Every4Years
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] based on my last post, most of you guys here are Pricefield fans... so here you go, please stop harassing me by screaming Pricefield

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] You ever had a crush on one of these LiS 1 characters?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Yes you have you thirsty bitch ;)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A video I made reviewing episode 1 of life is strange

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I was doodling in class and drew this

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment