• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Mquue

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Mquue


    [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Mquue

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Recently moved, not long had my shrine to the series set up

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Got a new tattoo with my bro! (1st img is me, 2nd is my brother)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Was rewatching the trailers and lmfao where’s Rachel?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The feel of Arcadia Bay (OXENFREE II: LOST SIGNALS)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just a normal day together :>

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    [ALL] PAIN...... just pain

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My favorite Max quotes in episode 4

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    And the conquest of Max quotes continues to episode 4 ( episode 1, episode 2, episode 3)

    "Chloe, you're priceless" – Alternate reality Max

    "My diary is like emo ground zero" - Alternate reality Max

    "Keep it in your pants" – Max to Chloe if she still has the gun

    "Kate Marsh, matchmaker" – Max to Kate if you talk to her in the hospital

    "God this is way too Blair Witch… I have goose bumps all over" – When you enter the barn

    "Good evening, 'Doctor Hoo'… Sorry" – If you look at the owl in the barn

    "I dig having minions" – Max after her and Chloe open the hatch

    "Oh yes! I thought that only worked in the movies!" – When you get the bunker code right

    And honorable mentions:

    "'Hella'? I hate that word, no offense" – Alternate reality Chloe

    "Good, or I'd be ascared if I didn't look like me" – William

    "Whoa! Down, Max! You get one kiss and now you're all over me" – Chloe when you leave the Alt reality

    "You sound high, but thanks for the morning grope" - Chloe when you leave the Alt reality

    "Even angels need angels, Max" – Kate

    "Maximus rules!" – Chloe when Max finds a way into the barn

    "I could show you some moves… give you a touchdown" – Logan

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by NagisaMatsumae

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Xbox just shared on twitter their full list of games that support the FPS boost in one picture. I looked at it and noticed that Life Is Strange 1&2 are supported. That means 60-120 FPS.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    [ALL] Kinda wish we got to do more training with Daniel. In EP 5. Yall feel the same?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    There coulda been an chance.

    submitted by /u/Whiskers_Fnaw
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Serious question for everyone... kinda

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Is anyone else unable to look at a red binder without thinking immediately of Jefferson or Rachel and just being uncomfortable about it?

    This isn't like a serious post or anything I just found it quite funny that I saw a red binder and immediately thought about big bad photograph man.

    submitted by /u/TheAverageMatt
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I saw some fanart of Nathan some time ago, can y'all help me find it again?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    It was composed of several panels. It showed (1) Nathan going up to the light house, (2, ...) him standing next to the bench, with Rachel sitting on it. He looks remorseful. (3? 4?) Nathan is sitting on the bench, and Rachel whispers in his ears "you killed me". This scene was drawn with a lot less detail, only a few red lines for everything. (Last) There was one last panel. Iirc, it showed Nathan sitting on the bench, alone.

    According to the post's title, the artwork was from Instagram. I'd love to see it again, would you please help me find it again? Thanks!

    EDIT: Almost found it! The "original" is this (Link to a Reddit thread), but it does not show the extra panel I described above. I remember it vividly, so I don't think I imagined it

    submitted by /u/McUpt
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What hair style of Sean’s did you like the most?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    (Body text so I can post.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Whiskers_Fnaw
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] How do the powers show?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    So I just finished LiS2 (again) and as you know [spoiler]we meet David and he says that Daniels powers are incredible and hes never met someone with any powers before[/spoiler]. Which made me wonder. Do people actually notice Max' powers at all? Like I just thought of Harry Potter for a random reason where time travel meant basically people would teleport from place to place. Maybe I am making this more complicated but I do wondered if and how other people notice Max' powers at all.

    submitted by /u/rd1994
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Just finished BtS... (Spoilers!)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    ... and man, it's hard being Chloe. Those are a lot of difficult situations she is put into.

    Hated it to have to trick Samuel and manipulate Skip, and all of that just for some drug money. But okay, it kind of worked out for the best, even for Skip, so I'm mollified.

    Of course I promised to help Rachel and do anything I could - not envisioning that might include breaking into her father's room, who I actually had started to respect at that time (little did I know). And destroying evidence against that skunk Damon! That was cringy. But... I would not have learned about Jame's real dealings otherwise, so there's that.

    And then Sera! Asking me to live a lie! Couldn't do it. But hated it having to destroy a family, and to render Sera's sacrifce pointless. Especially after I noticed in the Choice section that it has been possible to set up a meeting between Rachel and her nonetheless, which I didn't manage to do and now I feel like having let both of them down. Eventually I'll replay, so don't spoiler me - but I'd like to know when you make the necessary decisions. All I can come up with is in the talk with Sera after freeing her. Yes? No? Somewhen else? No details, pretty please.

    Also, poor Eliot. I mean, he was a creep, but I seem to have him got kicked from Blackwell. Sucks. Didn't notice an option about that in the Choice chapter though, so it's probably inevitable. Chloe might be a bit of a desaster zone.

    At least I seem to have done right by Nathan. Euurgh. Oh well, good for him (yeah, I am a bleeding heart).

    Loved Chloe's dream sequences / visions with William! Hm, I also remember having seen a clip with Rachel approaching the tobanga, fire all around, with the crow sitting on its top. Looked cool. Expected it to be part of BtS, but I think it wasn't. Or did I miss it?

    I somewhere read the notion that Rachel's spirit animal is also the doe. Noticed no pointers to that regard in BtS though, and don't consider it that fitting either? Is it all fan speculation, or is any official information around?

    And completly unrelated: I read somewhere that your final decision in LiS1 has some minor impact when playing LiS2. So. Is the game taking my decision from my first play through? Or my latest play through? Do I have to delete a save file to put in my preferred ending?

    Thanks for bearing with me! :)

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wrinkles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment