• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Leonardo Ribeiro

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Leonardo Ribeiro


    [NO SPOILERS] Little pieces of time by Leonardo Ribeiro

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Chasemarsh Monday: Raise your flag (by mrxguyincognito)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] If you could go on a date with ANY character, who would it be? And how do you think it would go?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Honestly mine would have to be Max (I know I know) obviously, I just feel like she's just such a cool vibe to be around. I would enjoy listening to her talk about photography and such.

    Chloes honestly too much like myself lolol , loud. I feel we would just be too similar and it would get boring.

    Kate….eh…

    Victoria….hell nada….

    submitted by /u/DUDDAHH
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life Is Bleak (in Particular for Women Who Exert Power and Try to Change the World): The Poetics and Politics of Life Is Strange

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] [If this counts as fanart] Daniel in the Sims 3

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    [ALL] I've speedrun Life is Strange every weekend in June for the last 3 years. This year I'm going to be raising money for The Trevor Project for the finale.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Hey all, and hey mods, you can delet this if this isn't allowed. Throwing in an [ALL] tag to be safe.

    I guess I should kinda introduce myself a bit. I'm CrispyHanako, a speedrunner of various games, one of which being Life is Strange, specifically the first game. I've amassed around 130 hours of runs with a majority of my time going towards 100% runs.

    For the last 3 years I've been throwing an annual event I like to call "Life is June" where every weekend in June I do a 100% speedrun of Life is Strange. The first year was just 4 100% runs. The second year was 3 100% runs and for the finale, I played Before the Storm, Life is Strange, and Life is Strange 2 up to the point where you get a smooch, and then move onto the next game (That run was 10 hours and it wasn't even "valid", I messed up in LiS2).

    [More info to come in the days leading up to the finale, below is what I've revealed on Twitter]

    For my third year of holding "Life is June", I'm going to be playing all three main series games back-to-back in chronological order; with my rough napkin math, that means it should be about a 19 hour speedrun if I don't mess up horribly.

    Thanks to a certain line from Chloe in Episode 3... I'm going to be donating $1 per swear the characters say in all the games, and giving it all to The Trevor Project. As a bonus, I'll be donating more for every "hella" said as well. Side note, hell is a place, it will not be counted. I've got some other rules as well, and they can be found in these tweets: 1 2 3 4

    [Space intended for additional information to be revealed throughout the week]

    I'll be doing this on my Twitch page on Saturday June 26th starting at 6am EST / 10am GMT. I would really appreciate if you guys could stop by at any point for however long you'd like and enjoy yourselves!

    submitted by /u/CrispyHanako
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Are there any other game worlds from other franchises that you think would make an interesting crossover with any of the Life is Strange games?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    An interesting one to me would be Night in the Woods. Both games are small town mysteries with a band of lovable characters.

    submitted by /u/otterbot33
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] spoiler) just finished the game and made this edit. Wowser.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    [S1] What is your favorite episode?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    For some it can be a complicated question because all the episodes had wonderful things 😅

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ConstructionDry9491
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How is Life is Strange 2?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    The first game was pretty good, I liked Max and Chloe and it had an intresting story. But 'Before The Storm' was boring asf, Chloe and Rachel was unlikeable, the ''backtalk'' feature was cringy and it feels like I wasted $30 on 10 hours of shit. How is LiS2?

    submitted by /u/GodRaaz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment