• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Two new additions to my collection - Autographed print by Ashly Burch and Life is Strange vinyl from the music director ❤️

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Two new additions to my collection - Autographed print by Ashly Burch and Life is Strange vinyl from the music director ❤️


    [NO SPOILERS] Two new additions to my collection - Autographed print by Ashly Burch and Life is Strange vinyl from the music director ❤️

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Invincible

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] always. by wayway01

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My recreation of Justin Williams in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2. (The reason he has no glasses is because glasses aren’t in the game.)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I drew some Marshfield for Pride month! ��️‍��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Batshit

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Out of time by CupofBeer

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    [All] My first playthrough. Before The Storm. Episode 3. My thoughts.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I'm typing this on a desktop so hopefully there isn't any back button I can accidentally hit

    Hoooolyyyyy shit this game was awesome!

    I loved this game so much! It was so amazing! Everything about it felt so perfect! I don't even know where to begin!

    I guess I'll start by talking about the episode itself and then move on to talking about the game as a whole.

    Rachel

    Ohhhhhh boy I love Rachel.

    So Rachel got "stabbed", although I'd like to think of it more of a slash honestly. But regardless, she still got messed up quite badly. It honestly scared the shit out of me when that happened, I thought she was gonna die in all honestly, but then I remembered that she's killed by Nathan at the beginning of 2013, not 2010. I love Rachel so much, after meeting with her mother I had to tell Rachel the truth. Rachel trusted me and I didn't want to lie to her, plus she deserved to know what scum her father really is.

    Mr. Amber

    Fuck You

    In all seriousness though, does his voice actor play anyone else in the LIS series? It sounds so familiar.

    Mrs. Amber

    I don't think she was a horrible person, in all honesty, I feel like she was just dragged into Mr. Amber's shit, I believe she knew what was happening to an extent, although Mr. Amber probably lied to her about a bunch of shit, to make Sera look like a horrible person.

    Sera

    I feel so bad for Sera I truly believe she wanted to reconnect with Rachel until that scum had her relapse, I really do feel bad for her. I understand why Mr. Amber kept her out of Rachel's life, but she went clean, she deserved a second chance.

    Eliot

    Holy shit Eliot gave off some seriously creepy r/niceguys vibes, when he pushed Chloe I totally wanted to stab his eye out with that trophy or something.

    I think this is where I'm going to start talking about more of the game as a whole and the characters?

    Frank

    Frank was a great guy I'm so glad I treated him kindly in BTS and LIS. I feel like although Frank seems tough on the outside he really is a gentle soul, I don't think he would ever let anyone really hurt Chloe or Rachel. I'm also pretty sure that Frank ended up killing Damon? Because at the end he's seen pouring one out over a box that has a picture of him and Damon in it as well as Damon's knife, so mad props to Frank for doing what's right.

    Edit: I take it back

    BEANS

    Chloe

    Chloe was so badass in this game! I loved playing as her! I loved the back-talking battles or whatever they were called. Her personality was so amazing. Although I still feel like shit because she thinks Max just straight up abandoned her, and that's why I think its an even better reason to choose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay, because now that I know how Chloe truly felt it really hurts to know that if you saved the Bay she died thinking that Rachel and Max abandoned her. It's fucking sad. *I'm actually starting to tear up while writing this. I love you, Chloe.*

    AmberPrice

    I'm gonna keep this part short and simple.

    I can see why people don't like the AmberPrice ship, I understand how Rachel can seem manipulative but I still love it. I'm all for the AmberPrice ship. *Insert ship horn sound*

    The game as a whole

    This game was amazing, exceeded all my expectations I had for it. It did make me actually shed a few tears which surprised me. The first time was when Damon kicked Chloe in the head, I actually let out an audible yelp and a couple of tears came out. The second time was at the end, it was a mixture of happy and sad tears, sad for Rachel, sad that it's over, but happy because it felt like a good ending. I'm not going to lie, I do prefer this ending over the LIS ending, it left me feeling content and that I know what there is to know, that things aren't being left out.

    I find it funny how in LIS max gets this crazy awesome superpower to time travel and in BTS Chloe gets to write on her left hand to remember objectives. I didn't expect Chloe to have any special powers or anything, I just found that kinda funny :).

    I think if I had to give it a rating I'd give it an 8.5/10. It's truly an excellent game, It's unfortunate that we are not seeing Rachel again, or Chloe, Or Max. but who knows, maybe in the future we'll get another game with Chloe and Max. *Right? Right guys?* :( I love you all Chloe, Max, Rachel.

    The Jefferson after statistic scene

    Holy shit that scared me, I did not expect that at all, when I first saw the phone ringing and heard the camera flashes in the background I just straight up froze, and then I got sad and scared. Poor Max.

    I have yet to play Farewell, which I'll probably do today and then write a review.

    Here are my choices, enjoy!

    Peace

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Help, I'm in desperate need of wallpapers to animate.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I've really enjoyed making animated wallpapers in the past for TWDG community and I really want to make some for the LIS community. So please, comment some links to some desktop wallpapers and I'll be happy to check them out and see what I can do!

    Heres an example of my work.

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] All 3 chapters of Tell Me Why is free on Microsoft Store (Xbox and Windows)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    [ALL] I went over and analysed some key scenes from the LIS Comic Waves. Hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] In which order should I play ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Does it effect the story in game in which order I play the LIS games ? Which order do you guys suggest?

    submitted by /u/Kohli41
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Tell Me Why free?!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    All chapters are free atm on Xbox. It could be a mistake so go grab it quickly.

    submitted by /u/_Sadsloth_
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] Tell Me Why game by Dontnod free for pride month

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I just spent nearly 30 minutes writing a review on BTS and accidentally hit the back button.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    FML

    Its 4Am. I'll be back in the morning.

    Peace

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex Chen from TC

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    [All] My first playthrough. Before The Storm. Episode 2. My thoughts.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Its official, I'm simping hard for Rachel.

    That episode was amazing! Everything about it was so awesome! I dont even know where to begin!

    The play

    I loved the play! It was so awesome and cool to see, and I loved how Rachel went off script at the end and expressed her true feelings. (I'm not gonna lie, I looked up what to say ahead of time so I didn't mess it up and get max romance as well. Hehe.) Also, I'm not surprised that Victoria is still scummy, I shut that shit Downnnnnnn.

    Frank and Rachel

    I'm wondering when the stuff that happened between Rachel and Frank is going to happen? Although now that im thinking of it I imagine it's off screen because it's currently 2010 in game and Rachel went missing at the beginning of 2013 I believe. Which is kinda disappointing in all honestly, I would love to see what happens between Joyce, Rachel and Chloe. Because I know they all meet.

    Rachel Alright, so I'm 110% in love with Rachel, no doubt about it. She's badass, sweet, crazy and awesome, the perfect match for Chloe! I thought Max and Chloe were a good match but damn, im all the way for Amberprice? Priceamber? Rachel Price? Chloe amber? I have no clue, as Nathan would put it "Whatevaathefuck. God Rachel is such a badass.

    ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢᶦᵐᵖᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᶦᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ. ᴴᵉˡᵖ.

    I'm not sure if I should play Episode 3 tonight or not though, it's nearly midnight.

    Also, should I make a post once I'm done all episodes with my choices?

    Edit I forgot to ask, what's the name of the song that plays when Rachel and Chloe are walking down the street together?

    Peace

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [All] My first playthrough. Before The Storm. Episode 1. My thoughts.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I fucking love it

    I love this so much, this shit was so good already, playing as Chloe is so cool and funny, she's a total badass and she constantly says shit that makes me laugh, I love her. I try to be more nice to Joyce and Step-Douche though, because I know they don't deserve it.

    Also, Rachel? She looks way different than what I thought she would, and she sounds way more different too. I think im falling in love. Love that she started a forest fire though, it'd better than a gender reveal, I guess?

    About Max

    I feel really bad for Chloe because she thinks max doesn't care, Chloe doesn't deserve to feel abandoned by Max and that makes me feel so sad that she does. And some of the things she says about Max hurts. I gave a feeling this is gonna be a rocky series, shame it's only 3 (or 4 if you count the bonus episode) episodes long, although they do seem to be a decent length so that's good! Onto episode 2!

    Peace!

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LiS True Colors Trailer

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I'm someone that's usually strongly what I like to call "media blackout". I like to experience things in real time without knowing anything ahead. But I finally let myself watch the trailer, mostly because I was looking at the release date because I need another game to play.

    I can't wait for another LiS game. I guess I'm in the minority in that LiS2 is my favorite out of 1, 2 and Before. I think just the parts about racism, police brutality, struggling through life, and just everything that went with their trauma really hit me deeply.

    I feel like this thing with reading peoples auras/ vibes is a little basic to be honest. I guess she is an empath, in a sense, but they're going to use it as an actual power as per usual LiS game model.

    The plot/story looks wonderful though and I can't wait!

    In the meantime, anyone recommend any similar games? I've just wrapped up all the Quantic Dream choice games.

    submitted by /u/ProjectWinter7305
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Only one here somewhat not able to get into other LiS games because of Max ?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I just like her too much. Even tho she isn't a pure masterpiece of a character right but I don't know I'm barely interested in any other LiS games because of her not being the central character of it for some reason. (Finished 1 three days ago).

    It's almost I felt like I was her friend man I feel empty. :(

    submitted by /u/Kublakai7
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] Any new screenshots from the remasters?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Been out of the loop.

    submitted by /u/theclipclop28
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Which Ending did you choose?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment