• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My girlfriend made this for my birthday 😍

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My girlfriend made this for my birthday ��


    [NO SPOILERS] My girlfriend made this for my birthday ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Waiting for the golden hour [SFM - Render by me]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] About that roadtrip... by Marf244

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] amberprice ft. annoyed rachel and happy chloe (im new to digital art pls)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    [ALL] Evan and Rachel

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    In the courtyard after the fire alarm, Evan says he and Rachel were "like brother and sister in arms." I find this really surprising! Are there any other references to this relationship?

    Evan's usually pretty careful about his language. To me "brother in arms" means a strong bond of implicit trust forged under intense circumstances even if it's not based on day-to-day intimacies.

    Is this a case of projection like Daniel's, who says that Rachel is his muse even though she sat for him only once? Is it just that Evan sees her as above it all, like him?

    Lots of characters are affected by Rachel, and even kind of claim her. But Evan talks about her like he knew her, unlike other characters (everyone except Chloe and Frank, basically) who see her as charismatic but mysterious and unknowable. And Evan talks about Rachel not judging him or others with strange mournful vulnerability.

    Of course Evan is barely developed as a character, so I don't really expect any answers. But given all the Rachel interest, I'm surprised it's not mentioned more.

    We get so little about what Rachel does for people in relationships in S1. We have the three notes, Jefferson calls her a chameleon, Joyce says Rachel and Chloe were "joined at the head" without really saying what that means, and Chloe and Frank each talk about their relationship with her in this idealized, non-specific way. And then there's this tidbit from Evan.

    submitted by /u/elisabetfaden
    [link] [comments]

    [NO Spoilers] Fic Beta readers wanted.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Tagged under art? Cus I guess its an attempt at an art medium? Emphasis on the ATTEMPT. Delete if not apropros I guess.

    I have started work on my first ever fic. I have already picked up a couple of lovely beta readers. But im looking for a few extra to try and get a broad spectrum of opinion. Perhaps if you are feeling particularly nit picky I wouldn't mind you wanted to roast my grammar too.

    The fic is a LIS/Control crossover so if you know both then bonus points.

    Beta readers will get view access to the drive im using to store it. Feedback in whatever format they prefer.

    Worth saying its Pricefield/popefaden

    submitted by /u/Rogue_demon6
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] My latest Chloe drawing (July 10th 2021)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] LIS2 PS5 can’t play Captain Sprkles is it that serious?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I was curious is it that serious of a episode? On the ps5 it's not available to play so I'm hoping it doesn't make a huge impact on the story for me missing out

    submitted by /u/Icekillav1000
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] On xbox it doesn't show that the remastereds come with the tc ultimate edition...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Is this just a problem or what?

    As in if I bought it right now would it show that I have preordered the remastereds too since it's meant to come with it?

    submitted by /u/hellaamazeballs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment