• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber. She was my Angel." a day in the life of Chloe Price

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber. She was my Angel." a day in the life of Chloe Price


    [NO SPOILERS] "Rachel Amber. She was my Angel." a day in the life of Chloe Price

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max playing the guitar render (OC)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] I just came out as bisexual to my sister while playing Episode 3 of Life Is Stange 2

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    This is kinda stupid but I felt like I had to share this moment lol.

    Earlier when I was playing Episode 3, I found out that Sean is bisexual when he said some boys are cute. Then later on, Sean kissed Finn, and he actually wanted to do it again after their conversation. As a bi guy the same age as him, seratonin suddenly overflowed in my brain. I couldn't contain the happiness I'm in that my sister noticed me smiling and laughing and saying "f*ck yes!" under my breath to the computer.

    She asked me what was so funny. I tried to think whether I should tell her or not but I was so overwhelmed by happiness I never really had time to think and I said fuck it I'm doing it! Then I told her "The main character on the game I'm playing is actually bisexual, cool because I relate to him on some things, I guess sexuality is also something we have in common" Then she said "huh?". I said, still visibly happy, "The main character in this game is bisexual and we have that in common, okay? I am bisexual."

    She stopped for a second to process what I said and then told me "wait what the f*ck, really?? you're bisexual? wait, me too" We were both surprised and didn't say anything for five seconds. Then we high fived like three times while saying "hell yeah". Glad that we were alone in the living room that time, so we had the privacy to come out to each other as bisexuals without other people hearing it.

    Five hours already passed and honestly, I still don't know what to feel. I still feel happy of course, but also numb. It's cool to finally say out loud the secret I tried to hide for so many years. I've been dreaming of the day that I actually speak the words "I am bisexual" out loud and not just in my mind. And I finally did it today. I'm still so happy about the fact that Sean is bisexual. And it felt so nice to finally have a representation on a game I'm playing.

    Part of me thinks that Sean and I are the same but idk why lol. Maybe because were in the same age? he's only a month older than me so I relate a lot to him. Anyway, it's crazy that all of this happened suddenly, because of a video game. Tonight is a great night.

    Update: Just finished the game and I got the ending where they both lived in Mexico and got a chance to start a repair shop. Bittersweet ending but I still like it a lot since they actually did their objective which is to go to Puerto Lobos. Sad that they're still criminals and they have nobody else but each other since they had to leave everyone and everything behind in the US. But what do you expect? This is a LiS game, there's no perfect happy ending here.

    submitted by /u/dmnctrds
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Loved everything about this scene

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My OC Chloe portrait ����

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex Chen animated artwork by Ikumi Nakamura

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Where are you? by CoolThino01

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    [All] LiS Coming Home Issue 1

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Issue 1 of Coming home dropped today and it puts the pieces on the board for Max's return home.

    Interesting things in the issue:

    1. Pixie does have a power. She can see into other realities, and has been living thinking she has a really amped up imagination. That is, until she became more skeptical once weird stuff started happen in both timelines due to Max and Tristan using of their powers. She has been aware of this strangeness since the end of the dust arc in the BAE timeline where she could no longer feel Max anywhere, and knew BAE Chloe was lying to now being able to feel Max everywhere in the BAE timeline along with having visions of a living Rachel Amber.

    2. We are starting to see how coordination across both timelines will work; Max being able to reverse time and change events, Tristan being able to move between realities while not being able to easily see where he is going and Pixie being able to see into both timelines.

    3. We have numerous pricefield as friends moments as Max and LA Chloe make up in the caves, as briefly seen in the issue preview. They have a chance to talk about there relationship as friends and have a laugh at the prospect of them being a couple in the LA timeline.

    4. There are a bunch of cute character moments between the supporting cast, including Victoria and it seems that BAE Chloe thinks she may be significant to returning Max home. Victoria continues to show growth from her high school self.

    5. LA Pixie is recruited to help and when Max demonstrates her rewind powers by unspilling cold coffee off Pixie, the coffee post rewind was now boiling hot.; So more time shenanigans are inbound and may indicate another third party, another Max?, is interacting with both timelines.

    It is going to be interesting to see how this wraps up over the next issue and the settling dust arc.

    The True Colors backup feature was a brief three pages and covered the start of Alex's journey by coach to Haven Springs to live with her brother Gabe. As we know from the preview material she is aware of her empathy power, at least to the extent, that she can see other people's auras. She also appears to be quite introverted as she uses her smartphone to display her destination to the coach driver.

    submitted by /u/Bluefist56
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] clean prints that went perfect in my frames for my new house

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Brooke Scott artwork

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] BTS remastered questions

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Someone help an old man. I had a quick once over the steam page but came up empty.

    The BTS remaster doesn't include redone voices does it? Like with Ash and the rest of the g1 cast instead of the uhm... non union replacements actors used when BTS first released?

    Also what of all the cut content from episode 3? Any word on whether any of that got finished up for the RM? I'm assuming no.

    submitted by /u/FortressCaulfield
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe in Chloe’s Room

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] max, daniel, and alex + their most important people (by me)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment