• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Blue butterfly by Laelly-EL

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Blue butterfly by Laelly-EL


    [NO SPOILERS] Blue butterfly by Laelly-EL

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm still learning how to draw, and this is my take on Max Caulfield

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The corners of the world our mere prologue by MyLunchSpeaks

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    [ALL] LiS was either Chloe’s redemption arc or Max’s redemption arc depending on which order you first played them in

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Title says it all.

    Edit: Feel free to comment how you interpret this if you get it (or disagree with it)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe by Jennifer So

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    [S1] I just played for 10 hours straight. hooked from start to finish. moving on to Before the Storm now.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    [S2] LiS 2 (SPOILERS) - Beautifully written and yet not talked about often on this sub

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Just finished playing LiS 2 and watched a couple "Let's Play's" on YouTube. Don't get me wrong - LiS 1 will always have a special place in my heart and tbh I was hesitant to play 2 due to the lack of the original characters. But it was such a beautiful story (and as someone who grew up of mixed race - Hispanic and white - similarly to Daniel and Sean), the game really hit close to home. 🥰🥰

    First playthrough I think I made Daniel somewhat of a killer...I got the ending to where both brothers make it across the border and open their auto shop in Puerto Lobos. I was initially happy with this ending but watched others and now I can't decide if I prefer that, or the ending where sadly the brothers are separated but both seem happy (Daniel with his grandparents and Sean in Puerto Lobos with either Cass or Finn depending on your prior choices - it sucks they're separated after everything [not to mention Daniel's ankle bracelet] but both seemed fairly content imo).

    I contemplated the ending of Sean in prison the best choice but tbh I feel Sean didn't deserve 15 years of his short life lost for things he couldn't control (i.e. always taking the heat for Daniel's powers). And the scene where Sean breaks down sobbing in the woods shortly after being released from prison just hits me hard (all sorts of feels)...😭😭

    Anyone else have anything to share about S2? Did any particular ending hit you the hardest? Clearly Sean dying and Daniel making it to Mexico is the WORST /saddest imo. 😭😭 Which ending do YOU prefer??

    Just wanted to have a discussion about this beautifully written game because I don't see a lot about it on this particular Sub. 😁😁

    TIA.

    submitted by /u/Kiaroxillantissa2018
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Life is Strange Comic Issue #3.2 Coming Home Discussion.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I will share my thoughts about it when I read it but for now share yours. :P


    • "You think I would use the powers of the cosmos to cheat at a snowball fight?" Yes Max, you totally would. lol

    • Uh. What the heck Max just did? Is she now telekinetic?

    • Wait. Are they gonna kiss? But isn't this Chloe with Rachel?

    • I mean the kiss is cute but it's weird.

    • Oh Wait. This must be a dream. Now I get it.

    • Yeah. I was right.

    • Or they could both be in each one's others dream?

    • Oh. Nevermind it was Max's dream.

    • I feel bad for Max.

    • CHLOE AND RACHEL 😍 🥰 😍 🥰 😍 🥰

    • lol

    • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    • Will Max use her new ability other thing that hot coffe? lol

    • Oh. Pixie knows Steph? That's cool I guess.

    • Relatable.

    • Interesting. I wonder what that means for Tristan?

    • I WAS RIGHT

    • Happy Chloe is the best Chloe.

    • I want some pancakes. 🥞

    • I love Victoria. lol

    • I love Pixie. lol

    • I like this woman.

    • I really don't understand what she is saying but it mus be sometging deep and wise. lol

    • I really like this woman, can we have more of her?

    • Butterfly is the sign of chaos. 🦋

    • Okay this is getting weird reall werid.

    • "Power. Hope." Is the butterfly getting max high? lol

      • Whats the deal with the butterfly?
    • WAIT ARE THEY TOGETHER????????

    • :(

    • I have the feeling this will go wrong.

    • Tristan and Lawrence. I don't really ship them but if that makes Tristan happy. I'm fine.

    • Steph is here.

    • A new storm will be coming?

    • "I'm gonna fight a storm... and win" That line was... cringe. Sorry.

    It was really good.

    9/10

    submitted by /u/A_Howl_In_The_Night
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Personal preference regarding the two base games.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    So this is probably an unpopular opinion but I prefer and genuinely think life is strange 2 is better than the first one. Sean and daniel's story feels way more personal and the supporting characters top it off. I might have a little bias considering I'm an older brother but idk. To add on the fact that the second game left me thinking for MULTIPLE days after I finished it whereas the first one just had me like "god damn" and that was it. One of the stand out for me in lis2 was considering how Lyla felt throughout the entire game and even though she wasn't there for long I got really attached to her. Called her every time i got a chance Personally I also think that not having powers is a better story decision because of the amount of unpredictability + the element of being able to rewind time in the last game was kind of a cheat code. A problem I have with the first one is how they should've started the romance earlier instead of it POSSIBLY happening at the end. So what do you guys think about my take and what are yours. Cheers🙏🏽

    submitted by /u/ksisidechick
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Hopes & Expectations for Life is Strange: True Colors

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    [ALL] Max, Chloe, and Rachel. What's your favorite trait from each character?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    All three of them have such different and bright personalities. What's your favorite trait from each of them?

    submitted by /u/otterbot33
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Opinion of play order and True Colors

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Opinions on play order and True Colors

    With the upcoming release of True Colors of which I am very excited I am planning on replayed the 3 previous games and I'm curious what order people who have all 3 current games play them. The first time I played through I played them in release LiS 1 then BTS and Lis2 and I feel like that's what most people do but I've heard people say they play in chronological order. What is everyone's opinion on play order. Obviously everyone can play how they want. Personally I play in release order. I only just realized True Colors is just over 1 month away (9/10) and how many of you are going to buy True Colors, I purchased the Ultimate edition the day preorders came out so I get all the extras including the remastered versions, I know LiS 2 was mixed for a lot of people so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/catboyroyer2002
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Just ordered a bunch of LiS merchandise!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Ordered a pink Jane Doe shirt (like Max's), a pink tee with the iconic blue butterfly with the word "Rewind", a blue tee with the butterfly icon and message "This action will have consequences" and a coffee mug with the skull from Chloe's tank. I will have to post an update with pics when they arrive. :)

    Anyone have advice on cosplaying? I've never done it before but have some good ideas, mainly involving Max, Chloe, and Rachel Amber.

    TIA. :)

    submitted by /u/Kiaroxillantissa2018
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Why do you dislike/hate Grahamfield?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Warren is boring.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bowerrick
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Discussion - Chloe Price Question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Is Chloe bi? I only ask because I was heavily under the impression she was gay first playthrough. But during my current replay, I noticed her mom Joyce comments she went through a "bad boy" phase - and let's not forget Max's nightmare where Chloe is making out with Warren (I know that didn't ACTUALLY happen and that was just Max's nightmare, but still...)

    But it's making me question whether she's bi or full-on gay...haha. I know they're just teens and maybe Chloe went through a boy phase before discovering she likes girls more (cough, cough - RACHEL - cough, cough).

    Chloe's my absolute fave btw. :)

    Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on the subject? TIA. :)

    submitted by /u/Kiaroxillantissa2018
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] For the German fans of the Life is strange universe: A making-of with Lisa Vicari, the voice of Riley in True Colors

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    [ALL] Episode 4 of my series that analyses and breaksdown the LIS Comic series.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment