• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] First time I've seen a physical copy of any LiS game in a shop and it made me smile :)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] First time I've seen a physical copy of any LiS game in a shop and it made me smile :)


    [NO SPOILERS] First time I've seen a physical copy of any LiS game in a shop and it made me smile :)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by ヒラチ フミタカ

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Steph by Silvia

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I am looking for LiS season 1 Wallpapers for my phone/tablet, I am looking for something vibrant and in style (similar to the one down there), or one of the live/dynamic themes for my android with custom fonts and stuff, Ik am too needy but I really need a change for a wallpaper.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange: True Colors Global Release Timings

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe-style Kate caricature from Recursion by Perso_Aprilo

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m looking forward to Life is Strange 3 because this series always introduces me to new folk songs.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm looking forward to Life is Strange 3 because this series always introduces me to new folk songs.

    submitted by /u/Funny-Bear
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS2: Sean's Sketchbook 04

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] picked this up recently. Just a lil something to tide me over until LIS 3 comes out. First time playing this! I have no idea what to expect

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange Comics

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I have some questions…:

    1. Know someone how many comics exist?

    2. Where can I buy the comics?

    3. Do you like the comics?

    Thanks for answers? :)

    submitted by /u/du_kwood
    [link] [comments]

    [all] Nathan Prescott fanart by me. Based on a YouTube edit (link in comments)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Why do people trust the screenshots from the remastered?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I just made a comment about this but cmon y'all.

    If the game looks as good as those screenshots why was it pushed back, and why not show the the best footage for the trailer that doesn't make sense.

    Maybe I'm cynical but I could totally see them being edited/touched up and the trailer is what the game looks like

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] old drawing from jan 2019 that i still like....

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    [ALL] My Life is Strange Collection….

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Pencil sketch I did based on a Chloe fanart by Astri-Lohne

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Best character in Lis universe

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Mine is max.who is yours? share below !!!

    Don't forget to use spoiler tag if needed

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Coinvolto
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Release date on PS5 different?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    The release date for Life is Strange: True Colors, the ultimate edition, is listed as 09/09/21 for me? I'm in the UK and was curious as to what's going on, is this just a time release that falls on 09 for the UK?

    submitted by /u/SS_Smiley
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Why I want another Max and Chloe game

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    So I thought I'd share my thoughts on why I would LOVE another Max and Chloe story…

    Aka After the Storm

    Well first of all, Before the Storm, Life is Strange, After the Storm, seems like a perfect trilogy to me! And hey it would be awesome to bundle together!

    Okay but let's start. So, first of all I know when it comes to the idea of Max and Chloe's story continuing people feel mixed. You have a large group of people being like HELLA YES GIVE ME MORE MAX AND CHLOE!

    But you also have a big group saying no. We don't need another game.

    Many even point out how you can't really do it, since there are two endings and to continue Max's and Chloe's story would be to disregard the choice people make at the end of the game.

    I don't really feel this, for starters. Both endings are canon, Lis2 itself gave us this little gift, letting us see a Photo of Future Max and Chloe who are still very much living their 'forever' but it also gave us a sad look into David's life where Chloe had died. Both endings are very real…

    The comics in my opinion do a clever job of continuing Max and Chloe's story. In the comics, Max chose to save Chloe and she begins flickering into other realities, ending up at times in the reality where Chloe is dead. Because that Max didn't choose her.

    The comics show the fact other realities exist, even in Lis we learn Max created new realities with her time travel. It's not impossible to think the game could explore a reality where Max chose Chloe.

    But what would it be about??

    I think a lot of BTS, which was about not just Chloe and Rachel, but Chloe's trauma. The death of her dad and being abandoned by Max left Chloe nothing like the happy girl we see in Farewell.

    Max and Chloe are going to have a LOT of trauma after the storm. They went through a lot that week. Max witnessed Chloe die 3 times (the bathroom, putting her to 'sleep' if you accept, the junkyard) and I would have to imagine that the trauma of that would catch up to Max, since she didn't have much time to process it. The universe tried VERY HARD to kill Chloe (the train almost killing her, the bullet bouncing back and hitting her…) and I would imagine that even if Max knows the storm was the price for Chloe's life, how can she be sure?

    Imagine the nightmare sequences Max could have. Chloe too, who if Max chose, an entire town died for her life. Including her mom, who she never got to repair her relationship with. I can imagine nightmare sequences where Joyce joins William to talk to Chloe, nightmares for Max of Chloe's deaths replaying, her back in the Dark Room – another trauma for Max, she was drugged and kidnapped and tied up and had photos taken of her… Chloe reliving in nightmares finding Rachel's body, Rachel joining the cast of her dreams…

    Nightmares of Kate, of Warren, everyone Max let die for Chloe. Imagine the pain as the country speaks of that town wiped out…. Everywhere they go

    I think too about how would PTSD effect someone like Max, with time travel powers? Imagine her having a panic attack with time travel abilities. In one of my roleplays on my tumblr where I write Max, I'm exploring this in a thread where Max is away from Chloe at the mall and panics seeing someone who looks like Jefferson, locking herself into a bathroom and calling Chloe, and she ends up freezing time when Chloe arrives because she's convinced herself Jefferson is going to kill her. Imagine how intense playing that would be, seeing what happens when someone with time travel powers panics…. And loses control of her powers.

    I think Max's time travel powers could play a big role in nightmares, where she's trapped in the dark room or trying to save Chloe or back in the storm itself…

    But amidst the trauma and nightmare sequences, imagine seeing Chloe and Max and how their relationship develops. Chloe tells Max she'll always be with her, and Max says forever. This wasn't a best friend saying I'll be with you forever, that was so much more than that. They mean to be together forever. Chloe knows Max chose her, as Max choosing her was the ultimate show of love and no matter how much the pain of the storm and what happened, Max choosing Chloe was such an intense powerful choice. One that in spite of the guilt and wondering if she was worthy makes Chloe feel so loved. She knows it is forever… I think it would be beautiful to watch them be pillars of strength for each other through the trauma of what happened, and to witness them exploring how their bond is deeper than just friends. It would be so beautiful…

    I mean what they went through is an experience no one else in the world has ever experienced as far as they know.

    Like the comics, there could be flickers where Max is suddenly with Chloe and then suddenly she's in a reality where Chloe is gone and dead, flickers that show the players Max's world if she chose to sacrifice Chloe. I think there's a way to tell a story about Max and Chloe after the storm while also telling a story simultaneously about the Max who didn't choose Chloe. How is the Max who didn't choose Chloe coping? I always imagine Max would be broken and lost but ultimately would go out there and follow her dreams, but she'd be haunted by nightmares and pain, haunted by the path she didn't take. Haunted she didn't choose Chloe…

    I know the story doesn't need to continue. And let me be clear – I loved Lis2, and I know I'll love True Colors, and I WANT them to continue to explore new stories with new characters.

    But Max and Chloe are so special, and I just feel like 'After the Storm' could be a beautiful conclusion that explores Max and Chloe and their bond even deeper and further, exploring both realities, both choices… I want to see the moment where Chloe blacks out her tattoo, I want to see that Chloe with green hair. How does time change them, mature them? I believe Ashly and Hannah said they feel they'd road trip for awhile after, the trauma to fresh and to much to go live a normal life for along time. We know from Lis2 Max begins submitting her for galleries. But how long does it take for Max to reach that point? What is Chloe doing? They leave Arcadia and never look back, but they have another big journey to take after the storm and that's figuring how how to move forward….

    Imagine if we got them return one day…. To see the graves…

    I love my angst and gay girls and after the storm could be the most heartbreaking yet beautiful experience and I want it!!

    submitted by /u/GryffindorKatniss
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]: More LiS characters upscaled in Remini

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    [S2] Fixed the game art by adding some other special characters (OC)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We are looking for Graphic Designers and Artists for our Fan Created Live Action Life is Strange 2 Series "Superwolf" further info is in the Picture Below! — There's a chance for you to be apart of this Project!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment