• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Before the Storm released 4 years ago today (art by Withoutafuss).

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Before the Storm released 4 years ago today (art by Withoutafuss).


    [NO SPOILERS] Before the Storm released 4 years ago today (art by Withoutafuss).

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Insane in the brain - pixel art by Nylmoth

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hella ready!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just some photos I shot

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] safe place

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my sons

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I hiked to a spot that overlooks Garibaldi, OR (Arcadia Bay) with my old polaroid.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I haven't seen anyone talking about it but according to Variety Hulu no longer has the rights to the Life is Strange TV series

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    [S2 E2] screenshot study

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Confused about how many LiS are there.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was looking at gameplays of the game and really like it but when I go to the PS store to buy the games its kind of confusing, there are many different versions and more on preorder. In what order or which games should I get? Are the others coming out an improved/remastered version or a bundle?

    submitted by /u/Janle33
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Frank and his Dogs. - Fanart by Mildest.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm so exicted for the full version of this scene.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] FCBD issue available for preorder on Comixology

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    For those who weren't able to pick it up it's available to preorder on ComiXology.

    https://www.comixology.com/Life-is-Strange-FCBD-2021/digital-comic/964180

    Unfortunately it's a month away.

    submitted by /u/CyberGhostface
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]: LiS characters upscaled in Remini

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I came across this song that gives me hardcore LiS vibes and loved it instantly. Hope it give you guys the feels it gave me. "Broadripple is Burning" by Margot and The Nuclear So & So's

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] hey guys so first off me and my wife love the game so far and we are really happy you guys are watching. Thanks for all the support this is badass. �� Anyway our next episode is up. Take a look.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]: Shawn Mendes to Exec. Produce Legendary’s ‘Life is Strange’ Series

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] I don’t know if this is a popular or unpopular opinion but

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    I feel like with every new game in the series LiS is slowly losing the painterly art style that made the first game feel so special. I'm not saying it's gone or anything but I defo think it's being slowly dialled down. This isn't hate towards the sequels or anything I love them, just something I've noticed ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/AtomicZoZo
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Remastered Collection: Will you make the same decisions?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    For anyone planning to replay the remastered, do you intend to make the same final decision in the game? If not, why?

    Im in the minority here, but i feel Before the Storm should be recommended to new players before Life is Strange if they just skip the post-credits scene after episode 3. I think LIS gives an unfair view to Chloe that makes her seem mean and bitter for no real reason. But BTS shows you why she is how she is and how Max ghosting her when she needed her most was a kickstarter into a downward spiral. I also would've felt more genuine interest in Rachel rather than just a missing person case had I played BTS first. It would have made the discovery much harder as well as the final decision.

    Also i guess its just a mistake in the game and not thought out but did anyone else think the body they found was not Rachels at first because of the time line? The body still smelled but she was killed 6 months ago. This is what made me skeptical at first. But i know it was confirmed it was her

    submitted by /u/OceanMetTheSky
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] how do you guys want them to handle the tv series?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Just saw that it's not dead (I thought it was) and Shawn Mendes will be an executive producer.

    What choices will they make? Like will Kate live or not, the endings? I don't see how any game where you make decisions can be adapted unless you change the story (which I don't want to happen for LiS), somehow show both choices in general (very long and expensive), or they choose one or both endings to focus on for this series (which I don't see as likely since then it's not open to a new audience)

    Maybe they can just choose the most popular decisions from the game stats and use those. To be fair this is a universe with canon alternate realities so maybe they make that disclaimer at the start of the show. But I don't like the idea of making some choices seem more canon because of this show. For example, my Max saved Kate, others didn't and they are equally as canon.

    I also wonder how they'll handle Max and Chloe, there is undeniable romance (read Max's journal if you disagree). I do not want them to be gal pals in this or have it watered down.

    But I think some cool things could be done such as showing more of Max and Chloe as kids, I've personally always wanted to see their pirate fort. Or they may be able to change things by maybe adding back the removed plot of Nathan knowing about the storm. Or showing how Rachel met and became involved with Frank and Jefferson, or we can see Chloe and Rachel closer to the events of the game. Or fill in the blanks we didn't see in game, like them saying up all night (while Max was in the alternate time line).

    So much of this game is looking around and hearing Max's thoughts on everything, I think taking that away will open up a lot of time so they're going to have to change or add some things. Also Max's personality is shown more in depth with the journal so I wonder if Max will come off as boring without it. I love Max to be clear. I'm open to this if it's done well but overall I'm very wary about this series

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] How well do you think True Colors will review?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Since we're almost upon release of True Colors i assume early reviews of the game will be put out in the coming days & some obviously after release.

    My question is how well do you think it'll be received by critics compared to the previous games?

    After analyzing Metacritic here are the score ranges from lowest to highest of the past games:

    Life is Strange: 83-85 Before the Storm: 77-82 Life is Strange 2: 70-79

    I'm rooting for it to score higher than LiS 1 but that's a tough mantle to overtake haha

    submitted by /u/Ok_Manufacturer_1738
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment