• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] True Colors on the Shelf Early

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] True Colors on the Shelf Early


    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors on the Shelf Early

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Marynel

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The wonder twins, fanart by me :)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Revamped my Chloe (BtS) stickers for my Etsy! Link in comments!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    [S1] Sean Prescott and Rachel Amber

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Technically thinking, Sean Prescott indirectly caused Rachel Amber's death. If Sean wasn't such an stupid father and acted responsibly with his son, it wouldn't cause Nathan's emotional dependency, and so he wouldn't see Mark Jefferson as a father figure and wouldn't do anything to impress him, what he did and resulted in Rachel's overdose.

    submitted by /u/lou-ravenpuff
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Lis2: Cass

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Who are you going to choose as a romantic interest for Alex?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I know this question has been asked a lot of times already, but I'm curious to know if you are still certain about your choice or maybe you've been changing your mind lately. Ngl, I think I'll go with Ryan (I'll be in the minority, haha) - despite my love for Steph. I guess I'm not 100% sure yet, because I can't predict how things will pan out and how the different characters will interact during my playthrough. What about you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Stephen-616
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What is your Favourite Song from all Life is Strange games?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    What is your Favourite piece of music from all Life is Strange games? It dosen't matter if it is a Song from the original soundtrack or a "other" song ( Spanish Sahara, Mt. Washington)

    submitted by /u/Fierplayer566
    [link] [comments]

    [TC] Life is Strange True Colors Trophy List Revealed.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Did anyone else think the new character Ryan looks just like Tommy Miller from The Last of Us?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Episode 2 Sean Diaz Cosplay

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Lis2: Roads

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    [ALL] How different would Life Is Strange be if it was made in the style of The Dark Pictures anthology?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hi! So recently I finished Man of Medan, and Little Hope. I quite liked them and I was thinking how it could apply to different games. And quite honestly I thought of Life is Strange, one of my favourite games.

    So how different would LiS be if it was made in TDPA WATY? Here are my THOUGHTS. For one, I think:

    the story would have more playable characters, like Kate and Victoria and Warren etc -more indirect exposition

    • more supernatural tilt to the Time Travel powers
    • more historical context of Arcadia Bay
    • time travel + QTEs- yay or may be?
    • more playable characters with more diverse relations
    • alternate endings per episode
    • Realistic graphics
    • Better endings maybe?
    • more diverse sequel potential

    So what do you all think? thank you and stay safe out there!

    submitted by /u/redking76
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS2 song name help

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm desperately trying to find the name of the song played in Life is Strange 2 episode 4 in the road scene after the hospital

    Can someone help me please??

    submitted by /u/dpacheco3
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] have you heard the female "Home" song that plays before True Colors added it?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    [S2] what ending did you get on your first lis2 playthrough?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    and are you happy with your ending? i've recently finished lis2 for the first time and got parting ways which i'm happy with.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/toastiegate
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors Ultimate Edition or Remastered Collection Physical

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I've wanted to try these games for the longest time and now that there's gonna be a Remastered Collection & a new game, I'm going to get into them. Will either the True Colors Ultimate Edition or the Remastered Collection have physical releases? If not, then I'll just buy the first Life is Strange in a box. Is it worth paying extra for the Remastered Collection or is it just graphical updates? Thanks for the help, can't wait to get into these games!

    submitted by /u/Buster_Fella
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A storm is coming that will change the LIS fandom forever, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    This feeling began for me the moment the title of True Colors and its protagonist were revealed, and in the sea of flashy visuals, eye-popping colors, and non-stop promotion it has received since, I've been dreading the direction this franchise is about to take. This obviously isn't the same brand of Life Is Strange that we've come to know and cherish anymore. This is something bigger with a lot more money behind it. And that worries me.

    From the overly saccharine way Zak Garriss describes Haven Springs to the endorsement of mxmtoon in various promotions (not that I don't like her, but they've made her the poster child for True Colors), the touting of cutting-edge motion capture and additional in-game features, the cringey taglines of "which romantic partner will YOU choose?" and "New power! New story!"--all underpinning what sounds like a cliché and lackluster story, to be completely honest--I don't know.

    I just feel that what made the first two games so special was the fact DONTNOD was a smaller studio, so their focus came more from the heart rather than a place of "let's see how much money we can make with this". They've always been about telling honest stories, even if they happen to include uncomfortable truths. As good as DeckNine is when it comes to characterization, BTS was very lacking in the story it told and I didn't feel that same spark as I did with the other two games. Jonathan Morali's score was also something that made them so iconic, and DeckNine isn't involving him.

    So this new bigger, pop culture-oriented thing that Life Is Strange is about to become makes me a bit nauseous. I'll be playing True Colors just to see how it pans out though, because I think it's ultimately unfair to judge something before experiencing it for myself. But I get the strong feeling it may be the last installment of the franchise I'll be playing unless DONTNOD becomes involved again.

    To add to this unsettling feeling, there was also the sudden announcement of a Life Is Strange TV series with Shawn Mendes attached to the project as executive producer, along with Anonymous Content who produced 13 Reasons Why. Judging by Mendes' Twitter feed, I'd hazard a guess almost none of his fans have ever played the game a day in their lives. And I'm not surprised by the timing at all. Obviously, they want to bank of the presumed success of True Colors.

    Why does all of this concern me so much? I'm not exactly sure. Maybe it's that the heart and soul is slowly getting ripped out of the Life Is Strange name. Maybe it's the threat of an increasingly rabid, toxic fandom on the horizon, one rife with constant ship wars, hating on LIS1/LIS2/BTS/TC/each other, fans of the games vs. fans of the show, an endless avalanche of low-effort posts, all of it ultimately burying the more important conversations that Life Is Strange--as a concept--was originally meant to generate.

    Some fandoms, in my humble opinion, function better when they remain somewhat small.

    Again, I can't be certain of what lies ahead, not quite yet. But these are my predictions, and I feel like True Colors is only the beginning.

    Anyone else getting the same vibe? :/

    submitted by /u/pavonharten
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange: True Colors has a Twitch crowd vote plug-in

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] the next episode is finally here guys thanks for watching and supporting. So this video is late; Cubie has been feeling sick as of late. I've been taking care of here. She's fine now. Anyway here's our next video �� enjoy

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Which version of LiS do you prefer? Original or Remastered?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I played the game with a friend of mine, a while back. Now I think about buying the game, as well as Before the Storm, myself.

    But I wonder if I should buy the original or the remastered versions of the games? Obviously the remastered versions have better facial animations and stuff like that. But looking at a few scenes of the improved graphics/animations, I'm not sure if I even like them more than the originals.

    So, what do you prefer? And are there any other advantages to the remastered versions, that I'm not aware of?

    I hope this question wasn't asked too often already on this sub.

    submitted by /u/solis_amare
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment