• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] The cosplay I did this weekend. I did my best to let my inner Chloe out

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] The cosplay I did this weekend. I did my best to let my inner Chloe out


    [no spoilers] The cosplay I did this weekend. I did my best to let my inner Chloe out

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    [S1 E5] Don't you forget about me... by WhaleCalling

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] My friend u/kenzina did a Chloe cosplay recently. She let me take some pictures beforehand at a local park. This is def my favorite from the bunch.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe. - Fanart by ChrisN-Art.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I just finished my own version of Max's photo memorial wall...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] PISSHEAD RULES. - Fanart by Noenoeh.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tried to make Chloe in Pubg mobile

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    [S2] Let's predict what will be the conduct of the episode 5 of LiS 2

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    I think we will continue our journey trough USA up to Mexican border, and I think also that at this moment we will have a Final Big CHOICE like "Let Karen stop the police (So stay with Daniel)/Stop the police (And maybe be killed)" in case the police find us. For sure it's just a predict, maybe it will absolutely not be that.

    PS: Excuse my english i'm french ;)

    submitted by /u/Fergvae
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is LiS: Before the Storm worth $16?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    I recently bought it from steam and am still under the two hour mark.

    But it just feels... empty.

    Changing Chloe's voice actress is bad enough, but none of the environments have background music. I have to go out of my way to find music "interactions" and they don't keep playing when you activate them.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Exabyte
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] This is an unpopular opinion but...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    I will be downvoted to oblivion for this but...
    I honestly prefer sacrificing Chloe over Arcadia Bay...
    Besides the fact, that is extremely cruel to callously let an entire town full of people die to save one person. These are also people we have close connections with. I get that EVERYONE loves Chloe but there are the few among this fanbase that honestly find her to be annoying and whiney. Perhaps this bias is what fuels my decision but I also can't help but know that in the Bae ending everyone (Warren, Joyce, Victoria, Kate, Etc...) die for no reason other than to let the blue-haired lesbian with an attitude issue continue to live, I'm sorry but I like and can relate more with those characters than Chloe.

    I understand why people like her so much. But to me, I cannot justify mass murder so she can continue to 'grace' the world with her prolonged existence. I also wish I could say this without knowing a fuckton of people will inevitably boo me because I dissented from the popular opinion on this sub and this fanbase at large. I'm just a little tired of seeing post after post about the Bae ending and people prattling on about how its basically the only "Good" choice in the game...

    {Reposted because this sub's spoiler rules are bullshit and the auto mods take down basically every post I ever make here for no goddamn reason}

    submitted by /u/Sketchman911
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A couple more LIS fanfic ideas if anyone wants them

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    I had a couple more ideas for LiS fanfiction. I have no intention of writing these, though, since I already have multiple other fanfiction stories planned. So, I figured I'd just post these here for anyone who might be looking for ideas. Think of this as a writing prompt of sorts.

    Life Is Noir

    William Price was the best private detective in Arcadia Bay. Well, actually, he was the only private detective in Arcadia Bay. But while working on a case, he mysteriously disappeared.

    Five years later, Chloe is still looking for her father. When Chloe narrowly escapes death while following a lead, she discovers that her best friend, Max, saved her by rewinding time. Could Max's mysterious powers help Chloe finally find William and solve this case?

    Max to the Future

    This one would take place after the Sacrifice Chloe ending. Desperate to save Chloe without dooming Arcadia Bay, Max confides in Warren. Warren introduces her to his grandfather, who happens to be a crackpot scientist with wild ideas about time travel.

    An experiment inadvertently sends Max and Warren back in time to before Max and Chloe met, and Max accidentally stops her younger self from meeting Chloe. Can Max set things right, or will her best friend be erased from her life forever?

    submitted by /u/AmazingSparkman
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What is your favorite “step-“ insult?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Step-crack

    submitted by /u/courtneywagner7
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe in fortnite (hole to another universe)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    [no spoilers]Something that really bothers me in LiS

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    You should ABSOLUTELY NEVER shake a Polaroid picture, Max. It will not develop properly.

    submitted by /u/krzstn
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Will Sean Diaz die in Life is Strange 2? And is Life is Strange 2 a tragedy?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange crashes on startup (Fatal error!)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Everytime I try to start up Life is Strange, even before any of the logo's come up, I get the error message:

    Fatal error!

    Address = 0x1138232 (filename not found) [in F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Life is Strange\Binaries\win32\LifeisStrange.exe]Address = 0x1128632 (filename not found) [in F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Life is Strange\Binaries\win32\LifeisStrange.exe]Address = 0x112c522 (filename not found) [in F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Life is Strange\Binaries\win32\LifeisStrange.exe]

    I tried verifying the game cache on steam. I reinstalled the game, updated my nvidia drivers but that didn't work. Also safe mode has no effect. I've searched around for a fix but all I've seen is people with a Nvidia Physx issue which is not the problem in my case as far as I know because they get a different error message.

    Weird thing is too, I played this game like a year or so ago and everything worked perfectly, didn't even uninstall it.

    I would really appreciate some help if you might know what is wrong.

    submitted by /u/michi222
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Bought Before the Storm in May of this year and already played it four times from beginning to end... Do I need help?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Are the comics good?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    I just finished Season 1, 3 years after originally finishing it and i am in love with the game again. I want to see the story continue. I heard there are some comics that continue Max and Chloe's story. Are they worth buying?

    submitted by /u/IIVaXellII
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] I can't make this choice... by AYRA_00

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    [All] LiS 1 and LiS 2 episode 1 spoilers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    I listened to you guys and started playing it, just paused to write this right after the scene where they stop near Arcadia Bay, just thinking that Max and Chloe are somewhere out there living makes me so fucking happy.

    I knew what it was as soon as I saw it: https://i.imgur.com/SiVUvCb.jpg

    When the LiS 1 music kicked in it was all chills, until the memorial appeared, then it was holding back the fucking tears. I fucking love this scene.

    I'm loving this game so far, completely different from LiS 1, but still feels connected to the universe and I love that. I know that this is all the game will show connecting to LiS 1 but damn it was powerful, I hope we see Max and Chloe in episode 5 somehow, no idea where the story goes from here though so we'll see if it would be even possible. Loving it so far <3

    submitted by /u/jeikjeik99
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] does anyone know when ep. 4 comes out on game pass?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Just finished 3 and am excited to play 4 but don't wanna buy it if it'll be out on game pass soon

    submitted by /u/powerpunk5000
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 1 polaroids phone wallpaper

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 1 polaroids phone wallpaper

    Made this wallpaper because I was mad I couldn't find one like it on the internet; hope whoever was in the same position as me is now happy a wallpaper like this exists lol

    (PS: a couple photos repeat because I couldn't find any other ones oops)

    https://i.redd.it/f8rayjh87st31.png

    submitted by /u/mello_ranger
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Oh god. What am I doing with my life?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    I can remember four years ago when this game first came out. I thought it was going to hurt me emotionally. But I respected it enough not to spoil it over all these years.

    After having it my queue for so long, I finally finished it. All I can think about is how I've wasted my life playing multiplayer videogames because I want to avoid people.

    Nothing has changed in four years.

    Chloe is dead.

    All the effort I spend grinding for loot boxes, skins, and upgrades doesn't matter. But I keep going back, hoping that "maybe this game will fix my confidence," "maybe beating some random person will make me feel better," "maybe shooting people in the head will give me a fucking friend."

    I have the same problem as Max.

    I want to let go of the past, but I don't know how to change. And I fear it's too late.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Exabyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment