• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Blazed chat by noelzzz

    Life Is Strange | [ALL] Blazed chat by noelzzz


    [ALL] Blazed chat by noelzzz

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just a Portrait of Max

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I decided to give digital drawing a try: My first project was tracing the Raven on Chloe’s T shirt

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Looks like the physical release of the Comics Volume 2: "Waves" has been delayed.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    So, some may be aware that the second Volume of the LIS comics was scheduled to release today on October 22nd. I'd pre-ordered it off of Amazon.ca back in the beginning of September to make sure I remembered.

    However, I noticed that the release date on Amazon changed from October 22nd (today) to November 19th.

    I went over to check the other place I'd considered ordering it from (the Chapters Indigo website) and it had the release date changed from October 22nd to November 12th.

    I admit that I don't know if this is a worldwide change thing, but I had noticed it when I checked the American Amazon website as well. I'm not sure of the reason, but just thought I'd let you guys know.

    submitted by /u/PNDLivewire
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How many hours do you guys have on this game?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Just a general question

    Here are my stats:

    LiS1: 25 hours (but i am gonna replay it soon)

    Bts: 7 hours(have only played it once)

    LiS2: 16 hours

    Thought it would be interesting to see how much people have played these games.

    submitted by /u/IIVaXellII
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Long Running LiS Playlist!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    My long running Life is Strange inspired Playlist!

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2GJXLCUaMCq1C4hRykV5se?si=8wbguE62QTmg6M7J7aJ1Cg

    It's inspired by all the LiS games, I'd be listening to a song and think, "that'd fit in well".

    There's some high energy songs, and some slow moments for reflection.

    I'll keep adding to it in the future too, hope you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/kyratheon
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [SPOILERS] Life is Strange tribute video of Max and Chloe (Heroes by Peter Gabriel)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    [ALL] Hmmmm...can you find the similarity?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    [ALL] Chloe Price || Suicide || Life is strange

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment