• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] finally my LiS themed tattoo is done..

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] finally my LiS themed tattoo is done..


    [NO SPOILERS] finally my LiS themed tattoo is done..

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I made my bf this silver ink on black paper piece for our anniversary. LiS has been a big part of our separate lives and now of our shared one as well. ♥️

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:49 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] And after more than a week I completed this simple illustration of Chloe

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    [S1] I find this most relatable... - by Marin

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    [no spoilers] 6 Months before I experienced the beauty of LiS, I experienced the beauty of Foz do Iguaçu and captured this photograph.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    [S2 E5] My recreation of the sketch in episode 5.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I pre-ordered these a few months back and forgot about it until they arrived today

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Fan art of a fanfic I guess? (I made dis)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Hella Holidays Gift Guide - Life is Strange

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    [S2 E5] Detail in one of the endings

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    In the Redemption ending (High morality) when you see a picture of Daniel and Chris on a tree house, you will see that Daniel painted wolf on the board, but in the Parting ways ending you will see that Daniel painted a bear on the board suggesting that Daniel doesn`t like Sean in this ending as much as in Redemption ending. That really made me sad. I really don`t like the Parting ways ending. All of the endings are pretty sad tbh :/

    submitted by /u/zigaliro
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] We're totally bonded for life by HawkeyeWong

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    [All] my dream DLC for both Life is Strange season 1 and 2.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    So I know this will never happen. But I would love if they made like a single episode for each season that is just a nice peaceful period after the game.

    Like for season 1. Just have a Episode where you play Max living in New York with Chloe. Maybe have it be about trying to get an art show someplace. No tragedy or mystery. Just her nice life now that everything from the game is over...

    And season two could be about Sean living in Porto Lobos and hanging out with Cassidy or Finn. Have a nice phone call with Daniel.

    So yeah I want just a nice boring slice of life from each of them. And again no need to tell me why they can't do this. I get it but still want it!

    submitted by /u/ILikeToDanceAndPogo
    [link] [comments]

    [BTS] Just finished, Farewell wrecked me.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Well, the final bonus episode wrecked me.

    I lost my mom when I was 30. I lost my friend Kev when I was 15 and he was 17. This brings it all back, gutwrenchingly.

    Also, Rachel's endlessly ringing phone while hearing a camera's shutter actuate was haunting. I'm a semi-professional photographer and ugh. Just thinking "Well, I'll have to hear THAT sound sometime soon" is gross.

    There was just a mass shooting in my town (Jersey City). I was playing to escape into a narrative with characters I loved. Playing this game was the WRONG call. Still a great game. Still so glad it exists.

    Also I spent most of LIS BTS feeling really mad at Max for not keeping in touch with Chloe, but when you see the end of the bonus episode, you understand that Chloe and the whole Price family is a site of trauma for her, and she avoids it because she can't really handle it. Our hero, Max, is just human. It made me feel bad for being mad at her.

    I think I'm gonna go play Dead Cells or something.

    submitted by /u/Punky921
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Now that the last episode has been out for a week, would you recommend LIS 2?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I found LIS 1 and BTS truly amazing but held off on LIS 2 because I'd rather play the full game at once. I've heared mixed things about LIS 2 so far.

    Edit: Just bought the first episode, if I enjoy it I'll get the rest of the episodes. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/rodinj
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] [SPOILERS] Fanart of my ending for LiS2

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I wanna get a lis tattoo but don't know what to get, do you have any ideas? (lis 1 and bts only pls)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    [ALL] Why?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    SPOILERS FOR S2 ENDING — Ok so I just finished watching all endings and a playthrough of this where it reached the "crossing the border + high morality ending" where Sean told Daniel to clear the way and Daniel didn't want to at first. They're speeding through and when they reach near the gate, Daniel suddenly jumps out.

    I may have missed something, but basically my question is why did he jump out? Didn't he want to be with his brother and be free??

    submitted by /u/Norwayy
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] LiS Comic issue #11

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:19 PM PST

    Was strangely wholesome; and gives insight into Max's headspace. Tris continues to be a helpful and supportive friend to Max and we seem to be building to a reunion BAE Max and Chloe. However, it would not be LiS for there not to be a potential cost to the use of Max (and Tris') powers. It just may be that neither Max or Tris will be the one to pay that cost.

    My thoughts: * We open on a dream sequence with Arcadia bay landmarks appearing out of place in the background. I reckon we will be continuing to return to this (or the nightmare) throughout the run of the comic. * Tris telling Max immediately about his sighting of BAE Chloe on the beach at the end of issue 10 was a surprise, I thought he would attempt to use that knowledge to force Max to help him save his friend. * LA Chloe being affected by Max and Tris attempting to use their powers to reach BAE Chloe is interesting. We could very well could end this arc with LA Chloe and BAE Chloe switching timelines. * Rachel continues to be troubled by her murder in the other timeline while doing a reading for her play. Her role as Ophelia in Hamlet is a very fitting parallel to her fate in the game timeline. Rachel also continues to be awesome when another actor attempts to hit her up for Chloe's number and availability.

    submitted by /u/Bluefist56
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] So I did a Google image search of Puerto Lobos and found this. Idk if there is a connection but I'm getting huge Arcadia Bay vibes from the lighthouse on the hill and the shore line.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] 15GB update on Xbox for LiS2

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Anyone know what this is today? I've had it installed for a few days and I've completed a playthrough. Forgive me if I've missed something obvious!

    submitted by /u/disco_oli
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Life Is Strange Ending

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    So I got back into LiS and I personally never played the games, but I watched Jacksepticeye play them and I loved it. I had Lis and BtS installed for a long time, but I only just rushed through it all bc they're leaving the game pass soon. So I finished BtS first then played LiS, and I ended up picking to sacrifice Arcadia Bay. After the fact, I decided to watch what the ending was for the sacrifice Chloe ending and.... tbh it just blows. Not only does the best friend die, but also the entire game acted as if it never happened and the narrative behind this choice is so unfulfilling that it hurts. I came here to more or less just ask people that chose sacrifice Chloe, what there reasons were besides the "needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" bs. I understand that idea, but the narrative within that choice just falls flat.

    Edit: As I said I played BtS before I ever played LiS so recognize that I may have more emotional attachment to Chloe than anyone who played LiS first without knowijg about BtS or before it came out.

    submitted by /u/JugJoker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment