• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe Cosplay - Let's talk about your superpowers!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe Cosplay - Let's talk about your superpowers!


    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe Cosplay - Let's talk about your superpowers!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price Cosplay by Ariderion

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Two Whales Diner ���� Max: me. Photo: Vladimir Burykin. Retouch: Neyro.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    [ALL] Chloe Price by Atarial

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    [ALL] Why is the LiS 2 fanbase much smaller than LiS 1?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    I was a big fan of the first season, but I missed out on the second one until just recently, after discovering that Max and Chloe make a cameo in the final episode. I impulsively decided to purchase the game since it was on sale, and ended up binging the entire season in one sitting.

    In my opinion, I feel like the second season is just as good as the first, maybe even better. The dialogue was not as corny and I felt like I had to be careful with what I said while Daniel was around, because it impacted how the ending would play out. The ending in S1 just boiled down to who you chose to save in the end.

    I'm probably being affected by recency bias right now, so could somebody explain to me why there's not as much hype surrounding the second season?

    submitted by /u/Kharhartt
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Hell is empty by Quilem

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    [ALL] New Gamespot article - Life is Strange Devs want new story for third game, but say that it’s all up to Square Enix. Thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    [ALL] “Life Is Strange 2 Devs Want New Story For Third Game” | GameSpot interview.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    [S1] My Cover

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange Action Figures.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Anyone know a website that sells LIS action figures. Not something like pop vinyl either, like a proper action figure. thanks :P

    submitted by /u/ewantlam12
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Look what arrived in the mail today ��

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    [ALL] now what will you do while waiting for season 3?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    When I finished the first LiS I thought it was a good game with a good ending and then I moved on to other things, not expecting a sequel. Now that we have had BtS, captain spirit and LiS 2; I expect a sequel will be coming down the line. Only now that I expect it, the wait is worse than the good old days when BtS was a surprise announcement and I never expected more from this universe.

    Whether or not you thought LiS 2 was good, is anyone else realizing that the wait for season 3 is going to be harder now? I'll be replaying the original games forever, but it doesn't do anything to help my anticipation of another installment. If anything it makes it worse lol.

    submitted by /u/Brettad13
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My memorial

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    You may or may not have seen my memorial that i posted about yesterday but im running out of ideas what to add to it... Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CoreyT234
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] i used to like amberprice but now i'm here for pricefield

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:23 PM PST

    back when life is strange first came out i loved it, but i always wished i could have played as chloe cause i related to her way more than max. i actually thought max was kinda not that great for chloe, ended up pairing her up with graham because at the time max and graham felt like a better fit. i was extremely happy about the lgbt rep but i just didn't really ship it.

    then before the storm came out and i was hella excited to play, it was basically exactly what i wanted- and i though rachel amber was amazing from the start, like, 'oh shit she comes in there in the middle of the show and saves chloe's ass like that? time to date rachel.' that opening sequence was wild, all the stuff i got to do as chloe was all the stuff i was wishing i could do as max. i didn't cooperate with david at all, hated the dude, and i wasn't a fan of chloe's mom either- she just didn't seem to understand chloe and you got even more of it in the prequel from chloe's pov.

    and in before the storm you can see the texts to max that never got a response, you can see how much it hurts- chloe's journal where she writes like she's sending letters to max- and that all hit me really hard, made me pretty pissed at max for ghosting chloe like that. it reminded me of my own experiences in a lot of ways. not gonna lie i even wrote a fanfic about chloe getting ghosted by max, that's how hard that part hit me.

    and everything about rachel seemed so great- the train ride, the games she came up with, the play, her bedroom, her everything all made me think 'wow yeah this is the person chloe should get with- this makes sense.' like shit i even went and got expelled for rachel.

    and i stuck with that for a long time. it wasn't until i started life is strange 2 that i got to thinking about the three of them again and i realized me thinking rachel was good for chloe really paralleled me thinking someone in my own life was good for me at the time i'd been playing.

    and then i met david again, and i realized he might not have been the despicable awful irredeemable villain i saw him as when i first played. (still hate him in the original, but he does get redeemed and i think it's valid)

    but yeah, i thought amberprice just Made Sense and pricefield was kinda meh, and now i kind of see that maybe rachel wasn't the greatest person for chloe and that despite max being bad at communication they both really do make sense together.

    so now i'm gonna play the original life is strange again and see what else i might have a different perspective on now.

    (also now me and chloe have the same hair??? mine is pretty much exactly like hers in that timeskip photo it THREW me when i saw it. also timeskip max is extremely cute and i can't believe i didn't recognize how cute max was in the first game oh my god)

    (also if you like amberprice, ya valid, this is just my own experience !)

    submitted by /u/spicycaffiene
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange (Season 1) placed no.46 in GamesRadar’s “The 100 best games of the decade”

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] not sure if this has been posted here yet

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    [S1] This comment aged well (response to a post on what the game Deck Nine’s working on could be)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    [ALL] Life is Strange Fanzine Interest Check

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    [S1] Life is Strange, Level Story Magazine

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    Hello all! About a month ago I came on here asking what the first Life is Strange game means to you for a magazine I create. Good news, the magazine is complete!

    Level Story is all about critiquing and celebrating stories in video games. This issue was a lot of hard work and possibly my most ambitious yet. Some awesome folks helped write for the issue as well as contributed artwork. I am very pleased with the final product and I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Read the magazine here: https://www.levelstory.net/magazine-issues/issue-4

    If you have a hard time reading the magazine, please know that I will be uploading the articles to a more accessible format in the coming days. If you use the "Issuu" app, you will see the articles on there in a few days as well!

    If you enjoy the work I do, please consider supporting the magazine monthly on Patreon or one time on Ko-Fi.

    Patreon: patreon.com/levelstory

    Ko-Fi: ko-fi.com/levelstory

    submitted by /u/dkarthauser
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Got bored so I drew Cassidy

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    [S2] journaling?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] I don't think they'll be able to reach the heights of the first game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    This maybe an unpopular opinion but, the second season didn't "catch" me like the first one.

    The first game and the prequel I really cared for the characters on this one while it was a good story..... I just didn't became invested.

    For a while it seemed like the story would drag way too much.

    submitted by /u/link_shady
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 e5] Ending discussion

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Blood Brothers. Do you think that Sean still keeps in touch with Lyla, the grandparents, and Karen in this ending? Do you think Cassidy or Finn comes to visit/live there if you choose to romance them? I'm still struggling to figure out which ending I prefer. Redemption isn't fair to Sean. Parted Ways isn't fair to Daniel. Blood brothers seems like the best option, but it seems lonely at the same time

    submitted by /u/obeyer10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment