• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange - Chloe Price Cosplay

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange - Chloe Price Cosplay


    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange - Chloe Price Cosplay

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    [ALL] I am phisically going through a lot of shit in my life rn and When i started to get into this series it has really helped me with my mental life! I had to make a memorial for it so this is a hella appreciation to Life is Strange! Cheers guys! XD Amazeballs!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 Mac and Linux Ports to be released this Thursday, December 19

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Feral Interactive has announced the Mac and Linux ports for LIS2 will be dropping later this week. The announcement makes no mention if this includes Captain Spirit.

    submitted by /u/Hazzenkockle
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] just some doodles I made while I was procrastinating. Might draw more and please try not to cringe

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:18 AM PST

    [S2 E5] Lone Wolf Daniel Concept Art, is it better than in-game?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    [all] Looking for fics similar to Small Things/It takes two

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Just finished this series and it has to be one of my favourite fics yet. And I've binged about 10+ the past couple weeks trying to fill that LiS hole I have after finishing season 1. You'd think after all the amazing fics I've read that I'd be over it now but I want more! The main things I liked about this fic are that I'm looking for are:

    -I loved the fluff obviously. I never got sick of the Pricefield stuff. I like seeing their relationship develop from friends to couple (don't want it to take the whole story tho cause I want that to go into other things I like below)

    -doesn't have to be hospital ending, even though I like that. I would like for bay and bae to both survive though as it lead to my favourite parts of the fic.

    • I think the character building with Pricefield being friends with the black wall students was probably my favourite part. Some of my favourite chapters included seeing them interact with and react Chloe and max. I'd like something with a lot of this, max and Chloe relationship during and after the Blackwell school year. Including interactions with Max's parents after Pricefield gets together.

    -I also enjoyed that there was main over arching story and villain but the above parts are more important.

    -I'd also like powers to be involved but not a necessity.

    I hope there's something out there similar to these. At the bottom I'll list some fics I've read that I can remember off hand

    I've read and liked:

    Skate series

    -Better than

    -All that remains

    -All the scars you cannot see

    -One way trip (waiting for the sequel to finish before I start that)

    -end-hospital

    There's more but I can't think of them off hand now.

    Lastly I want to read something completed though which is why I haven't touched Life has no meaning without you (although that seems like it's getting close) or Ouroboros.

    Sorry if I'm positing too much about fic recommendations. This is my third time in like a week but I've been getting such good suggestions from you guys I want to keep coming for more.

    submitted by /u/zombiejeesus
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] i love this consequences

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    [ALL] Life Is Strange 2 Spoilercast with Kinda Funny and Dontnod

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    [S2] Life is DAMNED - I have really no idea why I did that again.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    [S2 E5] Having some fun with freecam in Episode 5

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    [ALL] Need to chat with some fellow fans about the ending of LiS2

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    So... I don't have any friends that play this game with me. I need to have some discussions with you guys because I am very conflicted about the endings.

    First off, I love only one ending and it is the lone wolf ending.. That's it. It is painful and sad but I love it. The other ones I feel have so many issues. Please feel free to discuss anything about them that you agree with or disagree with.

    With Redemption..... I just hate that they got caught and Sean had to do time. I try and rationalize how the trial went down and why he got so long but I just don't understand it. But the main issue I have with this ending is that when Sean and Daniel go camping again at the same spot. Daniel is happy and being upbeat and Sean breaks down and cries. I understand that he may be sad and regretful but it really set a negative and depressing tone, and it just gets worse from there. After they wake up and go back to the cars to say goodbye. It seems so distant. They give an awkward hug and depart. Daniel is left lingering and staring at Sean as he drives away and then howls. The howl was amazing and I enjoyed it. But the unspoken tension or distant tone with this scene leaves so much unsaid and I hate it, Daneil almost looks like he wants more from Sean by howling and he doesn't get it, Sean drives away, The SEAN I KNOW WOULD NEVER JUST DRIVE AWAY HELLO! I want them to be happy with each other. This distant and negative tone is supported further when Daniel enters the car and starts to cry.... really cry.... It just seems like they are so broken and do not talk to each other about what needs to be said! Why did they do this to our brothers... I hate it. He then drives away and nothing is resolved, literally nothing is resolved. Please give me your insight on this and if you agree or disagree.

    Since this is getting long I will end with Blood Brothers since this one really upset me. To be brief. The only option that keeps our brothers together, the only ending that keeps the wolf pack intact, results in them being essentially criminals. The ending starts with a drawing of the two wolf brothers that literally makes them look like demon wolves with an obscene amount of tattoos, Sean doesn't even have close to that many tattoos as we will see later. We then see they opened up a car service store and they collect money in a safe with who knows what else assumingly from people they bully and it ends with them on the beach once again feeling that daniel is conflicted that he is seans bodyguard. I think the issue I have most with this is just the only option where they are together is once again dark and almost evil.

    To go off of Blood Brothers, WHY DID THEY NOT HAVE AN OPTION THAT HAD THEM IN MEXICO, WORKING HARD, BUILT A HOUSE AND THE ENDING WOULD HAVE DIFFERENT VISITORS COME TO VISIT THEM LIKE BRODY OR THEIR MOM OR ANYONE FROM AWAY! Like throughout the WHOLE series, they are hinting and foreshadowing that oh once we get settled you can come to visit us! And that isn't an option!?! It makes me so mad that they couldn't have a positive ending where they stayed together. Does anyone else agree?

    As you can tell I am very passionate about this series and I love their story and them in general. I am really open to critique and love a stimulating conversation with different inputs and ideas, even if they do not match mine. That's how we learn and develop new ideas and understandings! I hope some people respond! Thanks, guys!

    submitted by /u/Ezioandsean
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What should a new player play first BtS or LiS 1?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Hello!!

    I've played all of the games and I cried with all of them so I convinced my friends to give it a try and we ended up swearing that we will play all the games together.

    So... I played LiS 1 and BtS in the release order and I don't know what order should I make my friends play first.

    Wouldn't it be cool to play BtS before? You wouldn't know about Rachel dying or you hadn't seen Chloe with her hair full-blue and it could be surprising to see that (and you would like Rachel more than you actually do when you first play LiS 1).

    And I wondered, do you recommend me to make them play LiS 1 or LiS BtS first? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CAPTAlNMARVEL
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] Missed opportunity?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:21 AM PST

    I loved the end of the game, loved it more than the first game to be honest since it hit so close to home for me but I couldn't help but feel that it could have been taken so much further if they would have included the song Land of All by Woodkid. Maybe they didn't have permission, or they were determined to keep it copyright free but man I think the song would have fit perfectly at the conclusion or ending sequences.

    Anyway, heres the link to the song for those that never heard it: https://youtu.be/ZaADPWRoaDE

    submitted by /u/spacemojito
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Can we just talk about how LIS 2 is the worst game of the series?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    I love the series to death and I've always supported and bought almost everything they offered and I'm so obsessed to the point where I preorder all the games as soon as they hit the store.

    I played LIS, Before the Storm, and Captain Spirit and they were all amazing. But now that I've played all of LIS2 I honestly feel let down. Every other game in serious had a plot that focused around the characters and their lives, with a hint of scifi, and the deep story paired with the complex characters was really what made the games so loveable for me.

    LIS2 broke the mold by jumping from location to location and introducing characters for a mins before sending them off on their marry way. Some may respect the story for it's themes of racism and struggle for survival but I found it painfully shallow and their always had to be THAT one act in every episode where some stereotypical Karen on steroids was used as a plot device to show how racism ain't dead. The whole new "Morality" system for Daniel is just messy and virtually impossible to keep track of, resulting in the player having no control over the narrative at times. And I'm sure there are other LIS players like me who wants to explore every possible outcome and see how every choice makes a difference but now we can't because of Daniel's morality thing. And the scifi element was just very cliché and poorly executed. LIS had rewind powers and time travel, Before the Storm had a girl that was quite literally a force of nature, Captain Spirit had us play as super heroes through the imagination of a kid... and LIS2 had a boy that could make things move by raising his hand, and most of the time there were no visual or sound effects to aid my suspension of disbelief. And that made it really, really hard to watch Daniel do his thing without cringing.

    But y'know... I was willing to ignore all of that if they had an ending on par with the other games of the series. So a whole year after purchasing the game episode 5 drops and I was honestly expecting a grand finale but all I got was a very fast paced mess with 7 endings all locked behind Daniel's stupid morality mechanic making it impossible to view any other ending without restarting the whole game. But I still played and got through the whole episode and ended up with the ending where Sean surrendered and went to jail for some time. Idk if it's just cuz I'm tired of the whole game but the ended wasn't that impactful to me, none of them were. I expected at least something like the ending of Before the Storm that literally left me crying my eyes out. Or maybe, just maybe, an ending of the same league as that from the original game which is nothing short of emotional assault (I still cry whenever someone plays Spanish Sahara)

    I hope the series makes another game but I really think it would be a way better project if they stuck with their roots of having the story in one location with complex characters and deep anthropological messages that are not shoved down my throat but rather delivered smoothly.

    These are just my thoughts and I'd love to know what y'all thought about the game

    submitted by /u/Taloolkbh
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] life is strange 2 and captain spirit question question.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    I started life is strange 2 last night and got half way into episode 1. I soon realized that captain spirit is a prequel to this game and choices made from that go onto the 2nd game. So my question is, could i play spirit and then continue with my save of the 1st chapter without issues? or do i have to play spirit and then start a new save ?

    submitted by /u/Thuumbs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment