• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking artwork from Sakimi chan

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking artwork from Sakimi chan


    [NO SPOILERS] Breathtaking artwork from Sakimi chan

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Got my first tattoo a few days ago

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    [ALL] Very important people keeping me company from a side of my screen at work

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:39 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I tried to draw Chloe.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a Life is Strange skin for Rainmeter

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I made a Life is Strange rainmeter skin and wanted to share it with you guys :)

    Link: https://www.deviantart.com/egoodi/art/Life-is-Strange-Quote-Rainmeter-skin-827625710?ga_changes=1&ga_submit_new=10%3A1579540958&ga_type=edit

    Ps: I'm new to this rainmeter skin creating, that is why it's in 2 parts

    This is my current pc setup: https://imgur.com/a/QY4gj2N

    submitted by /u/egodi
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Time to change time by Nieris

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    [S1] I made my first Life is Strange edit and it's about Max and Chloe

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    [S2 E3] This part had me saying, “What are you doing, _____?”

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I finally managed to get the ending in which they open the safe, and I have to say, Finn is a moron.

    The plan, according to him, was "We sneak in, Daniel opens the safe, we grab the money, then get … out."

    I don't know about you, Finn, but I don't recall "celebrating" being anywhere in that plan. It certainly wasn't between "grab the money" and "get … out."

    If I were Sean, having seen what Daniel could do with his power, I would have had Daniel lift the whole safe out of the house, then pop it open when they were far from it.

    submitted by /u/Redbird9346
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Fan Fiction question: What do you consider the best written fanfic?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    There is no right answer here. I'm just curious which fanfics you consider the best written. And that can be by whatever metric you consider the most important.

    Like, prose that sings! Or an incredibly heartwarming portrayal of the characters. Or hilarious dialogue. Or an incredible and original concept. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

    Thanks for playing!

    submitted by /u/LostBard72
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] My cover of No Below by Speedy Ortiz. It feels great to come back with a banger of a song xD

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Anyone see similarities between LiS/BtS and Netflix’s Sex Education?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I just watched season 2 of Sex Education, and can't help but see the similarities. Seems like the show could have been influenced by LiS, since it came out 2-4 years after LiS.

    Rebel main support character, her don't care loner attitude, dyed hair, topics of sexuality, giving the double bird, marker graffiti, elite looking school, the junkyard, Shakespeare play, etc.

    I know some of these are not exactly trademarked by LiS, but it seems like quite a coincidence. Thoughts from anyone who watched the show?

    submitted by /u/fiveainone
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange FanFic suggestions?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I started reading LIS fanfics about a month ago and I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on which ones I should read next. So far I have read the following and loved them all:

    - Ouroborus, Grande Dame, So Far Gone, Not Over Yet and Play Crack the Sky.

    Is there a list somewhere of LIS fanfics that I can reference

    submitted by /u/samoa3260
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] finally got my tattoo today, the perfect tribute to my favorite character

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    [all] my attempt at some special lis 2 sims <3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    [All] How did Life is Strange impact your life?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I will like you hear your LiS stories

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I introduced my friend to Life is Strange and we finally finished it! It's been a long road, and we'll eventually get to Season 2 hopefully, but for the time being, enjoy plz.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:20 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] For people in NA the LIS2 collectors edition was just payed for or will be soon

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    The charge will be from Scalefast not actually SE so I was immediately concerned and went to cancel but. Scale fast is the distributor of all the Square Enix Store stuff too my knowledge.

    If you've gotten a 70-90 dollar charge from scalefast that's what it is

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_XBOX_CARDS
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Got myself Sean's wolf squad hoodie

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Question about Courtney Wagner

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Question about Courtney Wagner

    In her Wiki entry, her hair is described as black, partially dyed.

    https://preview.redd.it/1ozhs7pdkvb41.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=df72f1fe06abccf055a4b3980216146ba5d6ac52

    But partially dyed with what? Can anyone identify the shade or color? I seriously can't tell.

    submitted by /u/EHC_undercover
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E4] Ironic...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment