• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chloe from Life Is Strange Before the Storm Fan Art by me.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chloe from Life Is Strange Before the Storm Fan Art by me.


    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe from Life Is Strange Before the Storm Fan Art by me.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] This Max with this Chloe. Perfection.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I wanted to show my new LiS sleeve, it is still in the process and will be getting colored after all the outlines are done! I kept his Instagram name so you could check out his amazing work !

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Raccoon and The Wolf. - Fanart by Wolf-Brothers.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    [ALL] FHD version wallpaper I made from LIS artwork

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Just a draw I made in the desk during chemistry class!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Good Friend. - Fanart by Leopold.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    [S1] Survey about all your post-bae head-canons! (Anonymous, short, purely out of curiosity)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    Answered in countless threads, fanfics and fanarts the question "What do you think happened to Max & Chloe after choosing to sacrifice Arcadia Bay?" follows everybody who chose Bae over Bay. The small cameo in LiS 2 dropped on us like a bomb of pricefield feels and our head-canons are once again fresh on many fan's minds.

    I was curious, what are real statistics on what do my fellow fans think happened to Max & Chloe after the events of the game - that is why I made a survey about it!

    It is purely anonymous, requires no long writing, no login, can be completed in approx. 5 minutes and it is completely out of my own curiosity. After we have a representative sample, I will share the overview of results with you here on this subreddit - I bet it will be interesting.
    All trigger warnings and canon details are described at the beginning of the survey itself.

    HERE IS THE SURVEY: https://forms.gle/s2rmrHFb1Gdm8gdw8

    Thank you so much for your time!
    Milia_Malae

    P.S.: My first time using Google forms, hope it is not too messy.
    P.P.S.: English is my second language, I really tried to look for typos, but I have definitely missed some - sorry.
    P.P.P.S.: If you have any questions or remarks, do not hesitate to ask them here!

    submitted by /u/Milia_Malae
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3] Heh, this kind of little details is basically my excuse to replay the game all over again.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [S1] SPOILERS: About the ending and the fans’ references to it

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    When people here say the "bay ending"

    Are they saying the ending where you saved the bay or the ending where you sacrificed the bay

    submitted by /u/-Dividing-By-Zer0-
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Has anyone here tried the game "The Suicide of Rachel Foster"?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Imgur

    I just saw this on steam and it looks interesting, was wondering if anyone here has tried it?

    EDIT:Spelling

    submitted by /u/vincint2002
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A Question on Modding LiS 1

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm working on a little project using content from Life is Strange 1 and I was wondering if someone here could help me with something:

    I would like to change one texture in the game and replace it with one I made. Although I did manage to locate the right .upk package file and modify the texture, I now have to find a way to re-package the texture, keeping the original file structure inside, so that I can save it in the game directory.

    I've tried searching around the internet and had a go myself at trying to use UDK (Unreal Development Kit) and Unreal Engine 4 but it's clear to that either this can't be done or that I lack the skills/tools to do so.

    But before I give up I just wanted to know if someone here has had any success with modding LiS in a similar way?

    Things I've tried: - using the Unreal Engine 4: this doesn't work because LiS was made with an older version of the engine and the .upk file format is no longer supported; - importing the original .upk fike into UDK: this didn't work and I get an error basically saying the package version is incorrect; - import all the texture in the original package into UDK file browser and save as a new .upk package: this didn't work because the original .upk package in the game directory has other folders and files inside and I can't recreate that same package structure.

    I'm going to try and find another version of UDK in hopes I can open the original package and modify it. After that I'm giving up 😄

    If anyone has any tips please let me know! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Uhanam
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What type of phones/computers would Life is Strange characters have irl?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Max & Chloe would be PC and Android users

    Victoria and Nathan would be Apple fans

    submitted by /u/jdpm1991
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Doe see doe - Neat little easter egg reference that I found

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    [ALL] Deals on LIS games

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Does anyone know of any deals on the LIS games (bts preferred) currently? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lite_runner
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Circumstances of William's fate

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    What are some known facts about William's accident that are not so obvious in the game?
    Do you have any opinion or speculation about what/how happened?

    And also, among other things, do you think there's a connection between a trucker we meet in both BtS and LiS, and William's accident?

    submitted by /u/Mister_Wierd
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Can I redo a chapter and still keep all my choices from the previous ones?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Just finished Episode 4 of LIS 2 but I kinda wanna redo it because of some of the choices I made. Could I redo it and apply it to my main save slot and then start Episode 5?

    submitted by /u/HydratedLazuli
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] LiS2 GMV: Don't Blame it on the Kids

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    [ALL] Just rewatched the ending to BTS

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    I played BTS first then LIS, and I just decided to watch the ending to BTS aka Rachel's "death" and that scene now makes a lot more sense on where it is, who's taking the pictures and what happened...

    submitted by /u/RemingerC
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I need help finding this drawing of chloe !

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] does anyone know who this is? Because she doesn't really look like Max

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    [All] How did Victoria survive?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:25 AM PST

    In LiS, if Victoria believes Max's warning at the Vortex party she goes to Jefferson who throws her in the dark room, but if she doesn't or isn't warned then she is "presumed safe" and isn't there when Max is kidnapped. However, in the final timeline you finish the game with, Max never enters the Vortex party, so she never gets a chance to warn Victoria, and therefore only the latter can be true. They tell David about the dark room and it presumably gets raided shortly before the storm like it did before.

    If you choose to sacrifice Chloe, this timeline continues on to LiS 2, but in Victoria's letter to David, she talks about having been saved because Jefferson kept her in the bunker. How would this be possible? Max would have had to convince her about Nathan in order for her to end up getting taken to the bunker.

    submitted by /u/biersackarmy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Four Hundred and Eighty, Give or Take - Entry 22 [Fanfiction]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment