• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] this sounds familiar.

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] this sounds familiar.


    [no spoilers] this sounds familiar.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    [C1] Life Is Strange: Partners In Time #2 Cover + Variants.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    [ALL] Small doodle by me, called "On the flip of a coin"

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Firewalk by Flexith

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS]Do you guys have a problem with LIS BTS in iOS?, I bought the game for iOS but I can’t play because I try to open the app, and then in the menu the game doesn’t response and close the game., I very frustrate about that., any solutions?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:59 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] New story from Amateur Human

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Victoria as a student in 1980's London

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/22832155

    submitted by /u/Silent067
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Has anyone played LiS the second time around?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    If so, HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAY IT? I'm planning to play the game in a reverse manner like play it from their childhood > before the storm > then the classic LiS of Max. It's just a weird decision but I hopped on to my chair earlier to play Before the storm and the background music punched me with a bunch of memories and I just sat there questioning if I ever want to play it again. It's never going to be the same again, I know. But I just want to relieve everything after almost two years since I finished it. What do ya'll think? Share your experience too!

    submitted by /u/finneganishome
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Finished BtS Episode 1.Here are my thoughts

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Long post,you might wanna grab some tissues as this might make you emotional if you are die hard life is strange fan like me.

    So, I am not sure where to begin at.If I felt completing LiS S1 was heartbreaking,this one is probably gonna give me a heart attack by the end of all the three episodes! Not complaining one bit though since I love it when something makes me feel this way

    So first of all, transitioning from the POV of an adorable, peace loving,serene girl like Max to playing as Chloe,at first, felt pretty wierd.I couldn't really stop my brain from comparing Max's all good unidirectional life to the mess Chloe lives in.Reincountering her inner turmoil,her pain of separation and her state of not fitting in and being an outcast really hit a string in my heart.Her acts of sneaking out, disobedience,listening to rock and metal bands,smoking and trying to 'fix' something that's already in good condition,to me,conveys her sorrow and entreaty to 'fit' in.

    Pause with the sad stuff! Seeing Arcadia bay,Blackwell academy,all the familiar faces from LiS S1,not to forget the amazing soundtrack,really made me nostalgic and happy.Speaking of the soundtrack,can we just take a minute to appreciate the MOZARTS WHO MADE IT! LIKE GODDAMN ALLL THESE SONGS AND THE BACKGROUND TRACKS MAKE ME GO THROUGH A FUCKING EARGASM! Like literally the slow guitar riffs,the drums, everything sounds so fucking perfect and creates such a perfect vibe.If LiS S1 is a band,BtS is a full motherfucking orchestra!

    Now,before I come to my next point,I would like to state something first.Ever since I completed the main game,I literally fell in love with Pricefield and loved their relationship.However,I feel like I would be lying to myself if I don't say this,but the entry of Rachel and actually physically seeing her and Chloe is giving me second thoughts about Pricefield.

    Like goddamn Rachel and Chloe together are so precious and they are totally made for each other! Their cute little moment at the concert,the school drama class thingy and the heart warming train expedition is just so wholesome and shows how crazy these lovebirds are! Not to forget the beautiful mountain sequence and their partnership in stealing that bottle of wine! I feel like I am betraying Max by saying this,but I'd rather see Chloe and Rachel together than Max and Chloe.I love Max but Rachel and Chloe have such good chemistry that even Max feels a bit dumb to me.Sorry my dear Max:(

    Time to shed some tears now! Having played LiS S1 and knowing the condition of Rachel in the present timeline,my heart aches for Chloe and her! They both could literally conquer the world's ass,but alas all it takes is one stupid rich spoiled psychopath and a delusional Ponzi artist to ruin it all.I feel pretty desolate typing this.Whats more,the inner conflicts that both of them(Rachel and Chloe) are going through involving pain,separation and betrayal really hits hard.At the surface level,one may seem all good and bubbly,but deep down,there are scars that can't be healed.Their mutual acts of plea for freedom,for instance Chloe's destruction of the junkyard and Rachel's act of setting the forest on fire shows their desperation and how much they want to break out of this seemingly unbreakable cage! That Rachel scream and her fire breathing face at the end sent a shiver down my spine,how such a beautiful girl can exhibit these states...

    I'm gonna be honest here.Part of me wants to say that I like this game better than the main game,but the other part says no.I think I'm gonna save that decision for when I finish the game. I never knew that it is possible to experience such a euphoric state which this game has given to me.This game and this world keeps growing stronger and stronger on me every second I spend on it and I TOTALLY FUCKING LOVE IT.I will never experience something like this ever again.Maybe I'm being overdramatic,but who fucking cares? This game and these characters are truly life changing and this game is HELLA AWESOME! Cant wait to play episode 2,episode 3,the farewell episode and then go into an EXISTENTIAL CRISIS.

    Thank you for reading this far down.I really appreciate this subreddit,as this is the only place where I can share my feelings of this game without being ridiculed at.I don't have many friends and I don't think I'm comfortable in confiding to the few I have as they would probably laugh at me for being 'sick' over a video game.Writing my thoughts for some strangers over the internet to read is way better anyway

    submitted by /u/randomdudeonthe
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Why does Jisoo from blackpink look like Max Caufield, LMAO

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment