• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Dream life over real life (art by by-Soul)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Dream life over real life (art by by-Soul)


    [NO SPOILERS] Dream life over real life (art by by-Soul)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:47 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] When you can't bear the weight of your choices anymore

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] 18 today, had to do it! Really happy with how it turned out. AMA if you’d like. :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    [S1] Weirdly anxious about replaying season 1

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I'm not a person who usually replays games, I'm very much a one and done type of gamer. I first played season 1 a few years ago digitally on Xbox and I love love LOVED it. It's wonderful for all the reasons all of you know. This year for my 30th birthday I decided to buy Life is Strange again for PS4 so I could have the physical game to add to my collection.

    I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling a little bit antsy about replaying it. Part of it is that I just don't replay games and there's a part of me that feels like it'll just be retreading paths and story points I already know, but it's also that it just packs such an emotional punch. I cried many times playing the first time around and it struck such a chord with me. Also, since I first played on a different console, I don't remember the choices that I made the first time around, and I want to make this play through a little different, but I'm not sure how.

    Are there any guidelines that you guys would use if you've replayed it, especially knowing how it ends? I know with the Telltale games there are definite ways to play where you're the jerk, or the hero etc, but I don't recall if there's really anything like that in the choices here. I just started the replay last night and my first big decision was to not rat out Nathan to the principal, where I think I did the opposite last time.

    submitted by /u/calicocactus
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] what the actual freak?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    [S1 E5] Just completed the game. I'm crying oceans

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Long post ahead, appreciate y'all reading till the very end. Here's my previous two posts for episode 3 and 4

    Episode-3 https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/dslhcr/s1_e3_just_completed_episode_3_and_the_ending/

    Episode-4 https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/f1wp9i/s1_e4_just_finished_s1episode_4/

    Coming back to my discussion of episode 5,I'm completely blown away and I think I can safely say that I have never felt this way before and would probably won't ever do so in the future aswell.This game had something special,something so horrifyingly addictive and pleasurable that kept me gripped to my seat until the very end for 3 hours straight

    Whether it was the initial shock from discovering the fact that Mark Jefferson was the killer,or the fact that David would never accept the reality that Chloe is dead and he failed as a father,I felt pretty broken to digest this fact myself.Then comes the scene where Max runs through the storm and breaks Frank's and Warren's heart.Dont get me started about the VERY WIERD AND DISTURBING dorm hallway maze and the 'reach the lighthouse' maze with Max going through an internal conflict of accepting that 'this action will have consequences'.It felt so surreal to see Max fight with her own alter self in another timeline and trying to justify her expeditions in time and history.And then we get slammed with that William scene again.Dont forget about the things going on with Max's dairy and the messages she received! And how can I forget the very creepy 'backward' walking of people and flow of time and text.'To all of you' in the reverse was pretty sad aswell

    And then comes the finale,making the hardest choice of all,saving Chloe or Arcadia bay.I don't know what the general consensus is,but considering how Max has no one she truly loves in the town and seeing how Rachel is dead,I didn't want Chloe to end up in the same way.So I saved Chloe and I feel I made the right choice,despite of what yall might have to say.The bittersweet smile they share at the end as they drive into the horizon makes it worth the while!

    I love Max and Chloe so much.I wish they existed in real life or that I knew somebody like them,so that I could become friends and spend time with them.Its crazy to see how some fictional characters in a video game can leave such an impact.Both of them inspired me and taught me more than any real human has done so far. I really wish Max and Chloe were real people.I wish Arcadia was a real place,a place I could get lost in with my Max and Chloe....

    I feel pretty wierd and euphoric right now,as if I'm high or something, because this game totally fucked up my mind and perception of reality and time as a whole. It's fucking scary to think how one seemingly insignificant decision can bend time and space and alter our destiny.I wonder how many of us make/don't make decisions which could literally change our life,or,break it

    I am pretty sad and wretched right now and,that doesn't even make me feel bad.For some reason,I like this feeling of emptiness life is strange gave me.Even though I know I would be back to normality in a couple of days ,I strangely don't want this feeling to go,this feeling of sadness,love,friendship and loyalty.This game made me feel so much,Arcadia bay made me feel so much,Max and Chloe made me feel so much,and I'm gonna be really sorrowful when I realise the fact that this truly is the end.This game and it's characters have left a hole deep in my heart which,for all wierd reasons,I'm cherising.I love you Dontnod,I love you Chloe.And,I love you Max!

    Truly,life is strange!

    submitted by /u/randomdudeonthe
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Why does nobody like BtS, I really enjoyed it?!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Ok so I love Lis, and Chloe is hands down my favourite video game character ever, and seeing more of her in BtS was great and I really liked the game and how it revealed more about her past.

    I would just like to ask people why they think it's so bad, because I really enjoyed it.

    P.S. Please don't hate on me for my opinion

    submitted by /u/CaseyBestGun
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] LW ending questions. .

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I got the lone wolf ending on my first play through and i'm wondering what I did wrong

    The entire game it felt like anything I did got counteracted by Daniel killing something/doing something

    because of this its really soured my opinion of the game of always encouraged him to not engage but he never listened

    submitted by /u/Dancing-lizard
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How do I purchase the Deluxe Version of Before the Storm?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I already own the base game Before the Storm, how can I play the Farewell episode and access the soundtrack?

    submitted by /u/stjimmy101
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Where to download life is strange 2 for free?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Anyone have a link?

    submitted by /u/snowblind_sabbath
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Visual ASMR background animations pt 4. Football field athletes episode 1

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] RACHEL AMBER COSPLAY

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I'm looking for a wig to cosplay Rachel and I found this on AliExpress but idk what color to choose. I wanted to pick the number 10 but I'm scared it's too orange. Can someone help me to choose? Or if you know where I can find a wig that is cheap but also in the right color pls € 12,08 | MapofBeauty Long Straight Cosplay Wigs For Women Black White Brown Blonde Pink Party Heat Resistant Synthetic Fake Hair

    submitted by /u/littlellemon
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My visual ASMR background animations part 3. Joyce in the diner after Chloe arrives

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment