• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] An everyday hero by SaraSama90

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] An everyday hero by SaraSama90


    [NO SPOILERS] An everyday hero by SaraSama90

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    [All] Oxenfree and Life is Strange

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    So are they really in the same universe?? Or are we going to do that "it's just an easter egg, so it's not actually real in their world". Or maybe David's police scanner is just picking up that frequency from Oxenfree's universe due to them being on that weird island?? Ugh I know a crossover would never happen but I just love to imagine Max saving another blue haired girl 🥺

    submitted by /u/Tarpole948
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Cole Price. - Fanart by Carl Fabon.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] so i made this portrait of Max from LIS1 which was meant to look like that... soo what u all think ? (@_noro_art :IG)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    [S1] I was spoiled when googling should I play BtS first and now lost motivation to play the game, is it still worth it?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    So I googled life is strange should I play before the storm first and the first answer has spoilers on it which is that rachel died between the 2 games and jefferson is the villain, I'm so upset right now since I have been so looking forward to finally playing the game. So now that I've been spoiled those 2 details is it still worth playing the game? It's so frustrating for me as someone who has been waiting so long to finally have time to play the game

    submitted by /u/UnironicallyWatchSAO
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Continuing a saved game quirk

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Little help please. In LIS2 I finished chapter 4 and then I went back and tried to get an achievement from chapter one. Now, whenever I go to continue it loads chapter one. If I go to "Play Episode, " and select episode 5 it gives a message saying "If you play the episodes out of sequence the choices you didn't witness will be randomly generated." Then if I skip past that and select my original save it says "This save file and affiliated data will be erased" which to me implies that my losing all my choices and starting episode 5 with random choices 😕 Am I missing something obvious?

    submitted by /u/Whitturne
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E1] LIS 1 is still the best, good thing LIS 2 reminds me of that

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment