• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] My new posters came today

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] My new posters came today


    [No Spoilers] My new posters came today

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    [ALL] Lyla by Missxdelaney

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Everybody lies, no exceptions by Helena Mischenko

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My Drawing is Strange

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    [No spoilers] A huge bundle of LiS merch I bought a while ago from Catsigma, C.Rangea.T and Katneet. ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Before the Storm, Check.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    [ALL] Finishing LiS has left me feeling like total garbage

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I completed Life is Strange a week and a half ago and haven't stopped thinking about it since. I feel this bizarrely intense sense of loss over throwing everything away with Chloe in order to save the town, and I don't know why it's hitting me so hard. I feel nostalgic both for the time I spent in Arcadia Bay and for my own years as a 16-18 year old, because they're both over. I feel lethargic because no experiencing them for the first time ever again.

    There's something about the entire game that just resonates with me on a deep level. The artsy-hipster vibe of Blackwell was killer, Arcadia Bay is where I want to live,and the soulful indie rock soundtrack was paired with so many beautiful moments that I honestly want to cry while torturing myself listening to those songs on spotify. Not to mention here I am playing BtS knowing that Rachel dies of an overdose and is buried in a junkyard while Chloe gets shot in a bathroom*. This is just pure cruelty on top of the tragedy that was LiS.

    As shitty as I feel, beating LiS has given a strange, clear sense of purpose that I haven't felt in a long time. Not to do anything major or in particular, just to be better. And it feels nice.

    It's the staple of a great story to leave you feeling something, but this honestly goes far above and beyond virtually every other story I've ever encountered. You're sitting there saying "Ya it was good but this weirdo on the internet is WAY too into it", and I 100% agree. I'm sitting here typing this and that's exactly what I'm thinking. I just don't know why.

    This was just me putting pen to paper to organize my thoughts and vent. Upvote, downvote, comment, don't, it's all good.

    *Don't @ me about the Chloe survives ending. It was an emotionless afterthought.

    submitted by /u/johngie
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] I tried to draw Max!, im pretty shit at art so all criticism is gladly welcome

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:25 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I play LiS on repeat and I thought I’d share with you some of the random background animations I have found that are oddly soothing. This is my first one from this new series I’m starting. Enjoy :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    [BtS] i cant wait to get this bassline down on fucking lock its so fun to play xD

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    [S2] what is the moral/lesson of life is strange 2? this is for a school project please help

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    i need to make a school project based on my favorite video game and the lesson/moral of it

    submitted by /u/pcwls
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What subtitle would you give to life is strange 1?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone.

    For the TV show edit i want to do everything in chronological order, divided over 2 seasons. At least if i enjoy making the first season.

    Season 1 will start with farewell and the entire before the storm game/story, and season 2 will have the entire first game/story.

    The problem is this: i want to name the first season simply: "life is strange before the storm" but i can't call season 2 simply "life is strange".

    Does anyone have an idea of a second title/subtitle, whatever you wanna call it, for life is strange 1?

    For example: life is strange: the storm (even though i don't really like that one, but just as an example).

    Whatever name i might choose, i will of course credit you in every episode, unless you don't want that.

    submitted by /u/MisterMeoww
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] Life is strange.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    [ALL] I recently finished LIS 2 and would like to know which one of the two LIS games you liked better

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    For me personally, I think the first one is way better than the 2nd in almost every way, the only things i liked more about lis 2 was the endings, but life is strange 1 just hit so hard for me probably because we stayed in one area and got really familiar with everyone in our environment for the whole game but for lis 2, we were constantly on the run and were constantly dealing with new people each episode, but what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Low-Double
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Captain Spirit Update Warning!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

    They are pushing out a 1.5 GB update today for Captain Spirit on steam. It's for a Japanese translation of the game. If you don't speak or write Japanese, don't download it.

    submitted by /u/danbuter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment