• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chris!!! 🦝 😇. - Fanart by Leopold.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chris!!! �� ��. - Fanart by Leopold.


    [NO SPOILERS] Happy Birthday Chris!!! �� ��. - Fanart by Leopold.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] You are all that matters to me by Ochairo

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    [ALL] What I would give to experience the games for the first time again

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    God I wish I could relive the first time I played these games. I started as many others did I was bored with Xbox game pass. After doing a little research I found that before the storm was a prequel to life is strange so I started there. I've always been drawn to choose your own adventure type games. After a while going back and forth between choosing the prequel or the original I picked the prequel to start with originally not taking it too seriously. Holy hell when I finished BTS and started play LIS original finding out Rachel went missing drove me mad. I had spent so much time bonding with her character in BTS. (side note I had no idea max existed besides some notes in BTS so I was a little annoyed to not get to play as Chloe but of course max grew on me) I pretty much binged the game and when I got to the dark room in ep 4 and we saw the journal with Rachel in it and the song started playing (I believe it was message to the mountains and the bears) as we approached the junk yard my heart started sinking farther and farther till she dug up the body. I. Was. Fucking. Crushed. for a solid week I was so emotionally fucked I thought something was wrong with me for caring so much about a video game character. even now going back and re watching scenes with Rachel in it gets me teary eyed. I managed to finish the original game and chose to save Chloe. I felt that I had already lost Rachel and deserved at least some peace. What I would give to experience both games for the first time again. I really feel like if you want anyone to get into life is strange start them with bts the reveal of Rachels death wouldn't have hit as hard without starting there.

    submitted by /u/Thot_annihilator69
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Does anyone know where to get high quality max and chloe 3d models?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I've been looking for some nice models but can't seem to find any. Help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/lite_runner
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] [BtS] Replaying LiS: Before The Storm

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    It's cute as fuck but knowing what happens to Rachel is really kicking my ass. These games are so heartbreaking.

    submitted by /u/marblecup
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean's sketchbook and Max's journey

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:40 AM PST

    For some time now I want to buy Sean's Sketchbook with all the filled pages, but I can't find it. I don't want to draw it myself, because I want it to feel like it's Sean's journey and I don't want to change anything. Does anybody know if something like this exist (For Sean or for Max). I would buy it immediately!!!! :(

    submitted by /u/throwaway18249966
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Life is Strange 2 Developer Interview with Geek Remix

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I just replayed lis1 after a couple of years and the depression is kind of kicking again

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I just fucking know that I'll never have a friendship at the level of chloe and max. I could never feel for a person like I did (and still do) for max or chloe. I accept that tho and I'm not crying about it, I'm just curious if anybody else thinks the same as I do? I mean those two got into soo many adorable moments and fucked-up situations in just one goddamn week. Considered that most of those intense experiences came through that superpower, which obviously can't exist in reality, there's not even a chance to build a relationship like that in such a short time in real life. As someone who got stabbed in the back by long-known „bestfriends" repeadly in the past, it just hurts to realize that I'll never feel as much for someone as I do for non-existent binary codes....

    submitted by /u/BNJuice
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Warren always reminded me of duckie from pretty in pink

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] is life is strange 2 even worth it? Like is it worth buying at all

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    [S2] Episode 3 or me playing with my Mom. Sean and Daniel reach the Convenience Store.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment