• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo inspired by Chloe's not too long ago

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo inspired by Chloe's not too long ago


    [NO SPOILERS] Got a tattoo inspired by Chloe's not too long ago

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] Repping Life is Strange at work ;)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] I finished LIS1 & LISBTS and I have never felt this way about a video game

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Took me 4 days to finish both and I couldn't put them down. I fell in love with all Chloe and Max instantly. The games made me feel so much emotion and dedication to want to keep going and now its over (obviously I can replay them).

    Feeling so much passion and empathy about this game really makes me never want to forget. Im a guy and just fell for this game right away.

    So I already feel like a tattoo so I will always remember (probs the blue butterfly), but idk if its too soon or anything. I just want to know if anyone feels the same way I do regarding the love for this game.

    submitted by /u/LuciferTheIV
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] my best friend made a max funko pop and I'm in love with it, it also came with a super cute box <3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Probably been done to death already lmao

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] The music in LIS1 and LISBTS

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    There have been a few songs in my life in which I'll hear them for the first time and they'll give me a feeling that I have never had before, but my god the music in both of these games broke me.

    Something about the songs and even ambient tracks just bring me sadness and joy at the same time. 2 days ago when I finished the games, I have listened to the LIS1 playlist over 10 times already. The style/genre of songs were songs I thought I would never listen to, and now I can't stop listening to them.

    There are themes and songs from hundreds of video games that are just memorable, but again something about the style of the tracks in these games are like no other game ever IMO and I bet that hundreds, if not thousands of people agree with me as well.

    I can go on all day about how amazing this game is, but from the community I have seen so far, I guess all of you already know that.

    God bless this game and the people that appreciate it for the master piece that it is.

    submitted by /u/LuciferTheIV
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m a Leo, meow by danitydjinn

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    [ALL] Deck Nine Games speculation

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Here is a higher resolution image from a recent CPR news article featuring Deck Nine. Perhaps it can provide a few hints as to what project they are currently working on.

    submitted by /u/FuriousGeorge141
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Brown haired Chloe

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] what are your top 10 life is strange songs?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Mine are

    1 are you ready for me? By pretty vicious

    2 banquet by bloc party

    3 Spanish Sahara by foals

    4 D.A.N.C.E by justice

    5 Lisztomania by Phoenix

    6 the sense of me by mud flow

    7 milk and bone by Natalie

    8 got well soon by Breton

    9 on melancholy hill by gorillaz

    10 Obstacles by syd matters

    submitted by /u/shakabrah21
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Platinum Trophy for the first one, great game and love the soundtrack.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    [BtS] Spoiler: All of Before the Storm and Farewell

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Spoilers: All of Before The Storm and Farewell

    This franchise never disappoints me with it's storytelling and great soundtrack to remind you what being a teenager feels like and having to endure what these characters go through just trying to survive and get through Life. Because to them, Life Is Strange 😢😭

    submitted by /u/DancingThief19
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I Just finished Life Is Strange - 12:34 AM, 3/9/2020.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    About however long too late. Wow.

    I just wished that I had more energy to experienced it fully, I was too damn eager to jump in and got so exhausted along the way. I wished I could rewind and do it again.

    I'll have to go to bed now,

    maybe I'll cry about it later once I've fully processed it...

    submitted by /u/juneau_nps
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] [S2 E5] People who have completed LiS 1 (Max) & 2 (Sean/Daniel), which choices did you choose at the end and why?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I think its interesting how my decisions changed between 2015 and now. Im a fan of sticking to my choices because I wanted to train myself to live with my choices.

    Back in 2015 I chose to sacrifice Chloe to save arcadia bay because i thought it was the right thing to do, i.e. return things to the way they were meant to be rather than temper with time and mess everything up. As much as I wanted Max to be with Chloe, my younger self was playing Max as a very cautious, approval-seeking and self-critical /self-loathing Max and were only selfishly focused on 'setting everything right' so that I wouldnt get into trouble. (i gotta admit, after i saw Bae>Bay ending on youtube I wish i'd sacrificed Bay instead xD)

    When i got to Ep 5 in Season 2 and David shared his story, i really felt the impact of the decision I made 5 years ago (well done to the developers!) At the end with Sean and Daniel were about to cross the border, we're faced with the ultimatum and i found myself thinking 'we didnt go through all that shit just to be split up now' and i felt so glad watching how it unfolded, like i made the right choice.

    Got me thinking perhaps when we been through enough shit to really value our family/something, not doing the right thing and sticking to what you hold dear is often times more worthwhile. Maybe im learning this lesson late, but Im grateful for this experience that the game has taught me.

    What were your decisions in the two games? were there any moment after you made the decision that made you realize how much you've changed/grown?

    submitted by /u/miaxxe23
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]What would Life Is Strange (the first two) have been like if it had been set in Paris where Dontnod has its headquarters and produces?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    As European(northen italians)-but France and Italy are similar, a lot!!!- one of the first thing I wondered after learning about Dontnod it was "but if it was settled in Europe?". Ok we have Ladybug as well but it is different and yeah we have many things...but is different.

    SCHOOL SYSTEM

    Europeans school are completely different, simple don't exist private high schools usually because they don't(I haven't know why LOL). We have mostly specific high school for specific type of work\university: theoretical, technical and professional, farming, commercial(here we're completely different and so go to watch it here) NO WAIT we're the same: they have professionals -three years-, technical-five years- and lycèe(for us is 'liceo') that are 3+2(here are completely different because we are 5 years and stop).

    DORMITORIES

    Europeans high school's students usually sleep at home or travel on train\bus(younger on buses because nearest home and oldest by train because they're further home). We haven't campus, except modern places so maybe Paris will had them, and so we eat or at home or in caffe(here in Italy bar) located around town near schools or at school during midday shifts.

    STUDENTS LIFE STYLE

    Europeans student haven't real school's team sport and we don't have any mascotte. Professors aren't so friendly and we don't have any locker school (poor our vertical column).

    Students aren't so campanilists between schools(we usually just don't care) and whole our funny is by what we are doing in our free time(do party but at homes, go in discos...).

    PS: Seldom we chang classrooms, teacher goes in our classrooms!

    PPS: could sound weird to americans but maybe the only one european style teacher is Mark! XD

    PPPS: drug dialers aren't so sterotyped(we have stupid thinking as 'not europeans') here and mostly are high status teens as Nathan and it is sell in discos.

    PPPPS: usually we've not rave rockband party but tecno...french have whole edm musics.

    PPPPPS: quite true, europeans drink.

    PPPPPPS: Victoria, Taylor, Courtney; Juliet; Evan; Rachel and Max could be normal here in Europe.

    submitted by /u/sabrina_marcante
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] lis 2 whats the point of the condoms?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Whats the point of having them in your journey?

    submitted by /u/Mrgolden007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment