• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Happy Birthday from Australia Chloe Price!!! Early celebration from a different time zone!

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Happy Birthday from Australia Chloe Price!!! Early celebration from a different time zone!


    [No Spoilers] Happy Birthday from Australia Chloe Price!!! Early celebration from a different time zone!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by 烤考拉

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    [ALL] Happy 26th birthday, Chloe Elizabeth Price!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 has won the Pégases Award in Best Narrative Design!!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Got my Life is Strange t in the mail today ! Woo!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I created Chloe, Max and Rachel in Jump Force, well I tried to do the most similar thing

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] (OC) Chloe Price at Arcadia Beach, OR

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    [S1 E3] Geocentric by The Goulden Way.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS 2 : tell me why did you enjoy this game

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Hello there, i know that this sub is not really into this second game but oh well.. After finishing the game and processing everything ,i was curious about what kind of player this game impacted and for what reason.

    I am a 28 M and god i just feel like a teenager that just cant get over this story. For some reason this game resonated way more than the first game, maybe due to my background.

    When i Was younger i lived with only my mother and my older brother (+3/4 years), so i relate to the fact that Daniel looked up to Sean in search for a role model ( i Was in that same position), but also the fact that Sean had to make crucial choices as it will shape his brother's behavior. As i am older now i kinda realize that whats my brother ,maybe unvoluntarily, did.

    And so i kinda treated all my decisions i had to make like the ones i would have done if my brother and i were in their situation ( stealing is Bad i know :( )

    That's very rare that a game grasps on how a Brotherhood works without romancing everything. And dontnod really did a great job at depicting what that brother bond is all about. ( All the ups and downs which are equally important).

    I also quite liked that there werent any secondary characters that felt invasive and the story still focused on their main character. We follow their journey, their growth which i find quite unique. And the music ... Always hit the right note !

    Anyway luckyly for me i got the ending i wished for, but what about you? Whats your profil (age/sex) ? And how did this game impacted you ? I'm legit interested to hear people's story while i still recover from this masterpiece :p.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fyVf2mz

    submitted by /u/lunilii
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean Diaz is ready to party :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a playlist inspired by Chloe's favourite bands and a few songs from before the storm.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I made this playlist a long time ago as a personal treat because I loved the punk/rock songs used in Before the Storm. I've made it grow a little bit with some of my own favourites, and songs I think Chloe would like. (Brody Dalle, Distillers, Daughter, Royal Blood, Pretty Vicious (AKA Firewalk), etc.)

    I had never thought of sharing it, but if some of you liked the BTS soundtrack, you'll probably like it!

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4euEgU3IL8raOHsrsC07wt?si=WCppXw92S3esgtLkavOpTA

    If you have suggestions for the playlist, comment them down below or PM me. :)

    submitted by /u/ALadCalledGeorge
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Are there any loops of the song scenes from any of the games?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I enjoyed the scenes from the LiS franchise where you can just pu the controller down and listen to the music with the characters, like "On The Flip Of A Coin" at the start of LiS 2, or the train scene from BtS.

    I just want to know if theres a way I can watch those again outside of actually replaying thee game up until that point.

    submitted by /u/CaseyBestGun
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] Just finished 2 and found this easter egg on the car

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    [S1] So I just finished the first game, and I'm broken.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    EDIT: I'm better now, everyone. Thx for the support!

    This was an interesting adventure, full of exciting moments, happy moments, loving moments, sad moments, depressing moments, and hateful moments. I won't deny I enjoyed it, and I won't deny that this gave me a whole lot of pain. I felt the most spiritually/mentally free playing this game than I have for a very, very long time. But it's over, finished, and I'm in no less pain than when I made that final choice. It's funny really, this is just a collection of pixels, music, and voice acting, but this feels real. Too real. People who died in this game feel as if I've killed someone in real life (not that I have but still). Choices I made felt real. I feel as if I've been stuck between realities while playing this game. And I'm still stuck.

    Does anyone feel/felt like this? And if you did, how did you get over it? Cause I have no clue how.

    submitted by /u/CyberMike131
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E3] Just finished Episode 3.My thoughts

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Before I begin,I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude towards D9 for expanding the LiS universe and allowing me to experience such a wonderful game!

    Having Finished the game,I can safely say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHLOE and she is in,my eyes the best fictional (sad noises) character ever created.Ofcourse,she had her flaws,but don't we all do? As a matter of fact,her flaws are what makes me like her even more!

    Speaking of Chloe,I am a Pro-Amberprice now.Ofcourse Max and Chloe had their moments,but I simply believe Chloe to be happier off with Rachel than Max! Chloe and Rachel are a match made in a heaven! Max was great and I still adore the two together,but since Chloe is clearly happier with Rachel and knowing what becomes of Rachel,I feel that we should let Chloe relish what she has with her,her memories of Rachel and their time together! I have seen many threads saying Rachel was manipulative and all that,but in the end,who cares! As long as the duo are together and flourishing,the lies and deceptions don't matter to me atleast! And after the event of S1 EP 4,we always have Pricefield to fall back upon:)

    And since I'm talking of manipulation,damn Elliot you fucking creep! I was pretty astonished to see him chase Chloe like that! Like common Dontnod,why is your world full of pyscho male wannabe bfs! First it was Warren,then Elliot like chill bros let Max Chloe and Rachel be! I successfully did the backtalk and was happy to see the police take care of him lol I don't want to deal with Another Nathan Prescott

    Now,coming to the sad stuff.I felt pretty shitty at seeing Sera's situation and how James organised that shit! At first,seeing the end of Ep1, I thought she was going to be the bad guy or something but turns out it was the complete opposite.I don't know the general concensus,but I told Rachel the truth! I feel,knowing her eventual fate,that she deserves the truth no matter what! I'd rather live with a lie than live a life of lies!

    Unfortunately,I wasn't among the ones who got Rachel to meet Sera! Infact,I was kind of shook when I saw that it's possible! Maybe it had something to do with us taking that knife from the mill or something? I had a feeling I should let the knife be but still took it anyway just in case.

    However,my decision was well compensated when I saw the two thriving together! The two of them driving together in Chloe's car,getting tattooed, and skipping school was just so wholesome! Plus,Chloe showing the finger to Wells at the end was the best thing ever!

    Just when all was good,I was reminded of the sad reality.I see what you did there D9! Those smiling photos and then that transition to that scene,displaying the devilish acts of that bastard! Oh how much I hate that motherfucker! All my tears of joy had converted into tears of pain at that point! If only did we have the power to rewind to that critical point and prevent it from Happening! My heart ached for Amberprice at the moment!

    Completing this was quite a journey in itself! I would not say it's better than the First,but on a micro scale,there were certainly some moment in BtS which were definitely better than Lis! I would say it's a perfect 50/50 for me! What about you guys?

    Now the only thing left is The farewell episode and that's a wrap on Arcadia bay and Arcadia's baes.I don't know what to expect,but knowing Dontnod and D9,I know it's gonna tear me apart!

    I have said this countless times and I'm gonna say it again,I LOVE THIS GAME ,THE WORLD THAT IT PORTRAYS AND ALL THE CHARACTERS IT CONTAINS! LONG LIVE LIS

    submitted by /u/randomdudeonthe
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I just finished LiS and ouch I'm wrecked

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Wow I feel like I'm about to cry because I chose to save Arcadia Bay at the end and oooh god Chloe... But i had a doubt about Max's actions when I watched her last rewind to the blue butterfly photo: why wouldn't she activate the fire alarm? I mean Chloe would be alive if she did or am I thinking wrong?

    I think I wanna go back to the game and change my choice :(

    I'm sure some people brought this up in other posts but I just want to write my thoughts down for closure since the game really impacted me emotionally. Easily all time top 10 at least.

    submitted by /u/OAlguem
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Stranger Writers talk about LiS

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I created Chloe, Max and Rachel in Jump Force. Well I tried to do the most similar thing

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment