• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Last week I played LiS for the first time and i'm in love with the series. Now starting this prequel while I'm in quarantine

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Last week I played LiS for the first time and i'm in love with the series. Now starting this prequel while I'm in quarantine


    [NO SPOILERS] Last week I played LiS for the first time and i'm in love with the series. Now starting this prequel while I'm in quarantine

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] One of the best things I have ever bought!!!!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a new LIS setup for my pc. Any idea how could I improve this? :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hugging and Kissing. - Fanart by Mizz-does-art.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hell is empty by Elisa Guerra

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Where does Chloe get her money for weed?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Holy heck am I excited for this!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Why do characters’ faces look so weird?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    They're so smooth, almost doll-like. Not wrinkle a nor some teenage acne/other condition on any of the characters' faces. It feels kinda weird to me, they creep me out a bit.

    submitted by /u/Liquiiiid-Snake
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My brother did this amazing tat on me yesterday. I’m so excited to finally have a piece of this game on me!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    [ALL] If we had a max and chloe cameo in person, what would it be like?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Maybe something really short?

    submitted by /u/lite_runner
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange (3) fanmade soundtrack I made - what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe and Miley Cyrus are really similar.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Do you agree?

    submitted by /u/AshamedPhoto56
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS EB] Just finished the 'Farewell' Episode

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Cant believe it's all over now.What an AMAZING RIDE IT WAS.Max and Chloe are my loves and I'm very grateful I got to experience this tale.Not just Max and Chloe,I fell in love with Arcadia bay,with Rachel,With Amberprice,with Frank,with everyone from this universe!!

    That ending man D9 why you gotta do this to my heart.I feel so sad for Chloe.

    I really can't comprehend the fact that it's all over now.The story of Arcadia bay,Max and Chloe,all of it is done and over with! I'm gonna miss this world so much,I'm gonna miss the amazing soundtrack present in both of the two games and at the top of them all,I'm gonna miss Amberpricefield the most 😭.

    I'm gonna go cry now

    submitted by /u/randomdudeonthe
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A thought about max's power

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    So as we all know max got / found out about her power after seeing chloe get shot, now there is this theory that people with superpowers unlock them after seeing someone die (possibly someone close to them) in front of them.

    So if chloe didnt get shot in the bathroom, for example she didnt even go there or max used the firealarm before chloe got shot the first time, would max unlock her power by seeing kate attempt suicide?

    I feel like that would be the case but I am not sure since max and daniel both got their powers after seeing someone get shot and not by them taking their own lifes, of course its probably just because its easier for the story but you never know especially in Life is Strange.

    And what do you think does what I wrote make even a tiny bit of sense? also sorry for the potentialy boring and difficult to understand "theory" and thanks for reading it.

    submitted by /u/Bagueteboy69
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] A thought about Karen after finally getting around to finishing the game.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Suuuuuuper late to this party. I waited for episode 5 to release before touching the game this time around, and then life got in the way. Just finished my first run today.

    There's one thing I'm not seeing mentioned in my frantic skimming of the past few months here. It's very possible it's been beaten to death, but since I've been keeping my eyes away from spoilers until I could play the game, and I can't possibly go through every post I missed since, I just don't know.

    Does anyone else think Karen has telekinesis too? When she takes us up to the canyon I was sure she was going to reveal that she did. On the way up there, she makes a point to say "Yes, Daniel, we're the same," in a more serious tone than the conversation had set. Most people probably took it as her just parroting what Daniel had said about her not being slow like Sean, but something feels off about her delivery of the line, and how she reworded it to be more...ambiguous.

    Couple that with how no-one in Away is even remotely bothered by Daniel's powers (David notwithstanding. More on that in a bit), with barely an explanation, like they've been exposed to them for years. How Karen was surprised, but not freaking out, when she first saw Daniel's powers. How Joan doesn't seem to have a crane anywhere (that I could see, at least. Maybe I'm just blind), but still put up massive sculptures, and hauled in wrecks of twisted metal long before Daniel ever arrived. And, of course, it explains further why Karen could have left. Even though I felt the reasons she explains to Sean if you let her are truthful, maybe it wasn't the whole truth. Perhaps she wanted the freedom to use her power without getting caught. Perhaps she was terrified it would endanger her family. Perhaps there was a past incident we didn't hear about.

    I have to wonder if this is why she took interest in geodes and crystals. I didn't get much of a spiritual, naturopath, or pseudo-religious vibes off her, but I didn't get geology-geek vibes either. But, maybe she took stock in some of the spiritual stuff, or at least hoped to, considering her situation if she did have powers.

    The only solid wrench in the works is David and his "I've never seen someone with superpowers." If everyone else at Away knows Karen has powers, then so would David. Best explanation I can come up with is that he did a really good job lying to Sean, for the sake of Karen's secret. Or, just as likely...she simply doesn't have powers. At the very least, it seems to me like DONTNOD were setting her up to be a super. Whether they left it open-ended, or completely dropped the plotline last minute, I don't know.

    What's everyone's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Zentopian
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Did you order the bacon omelette or the Belgian waffle?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    [ALL] Dream cast for a live action Life is Strange?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment