• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] Years after the storm. - Fanart by Carl Fabon.

    Life Is Strange | [S2 E5] Years after the storm. - Fanart by Carl Fabon.


    [S2 E5] Years after the storm. - Fanart by Carl Fabon.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Catharsis is Norn By The Goulden Way.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] [self] My Rachel cosplay! It still devastated me I never found a Chloe to cosplay with! I cosplayed as Rachel like two years ago and never found any Life is Strange cosplayers near me! Maybe I should re-wear her. I still have everything except for my hair XD.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] A little sketch I made to fill up some free time.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PST

    [S2 E4] I don't think I can play this game anymore.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PST

    To preface this, I absolutely loved LiS S1, it's one of the most impactful games of my life. I'm friends with some of the guys from Dontnod, and was very excited for this game. So, I don't have any hate or agenda coming in, quite the opposite in fact.

    But there's just…something off with it. I don't really care about any of the characters. LiS was so grounded, it felt like everything that happened in S1 could actually happen, including the giant storm. Now, we go from working on a weed farm to…a cult. I immediately got Far Cry 5 vibes from this episode, just…nowhere near as good.

    Episode 3 was already quite boring and I found the writing leaving something to be desired. Not to say S1 wasn't cringey, but it worked. Some dialogue this season is just horrendous. I thought Merrill's character was a bit strange…he has kids in NY and knows what it's like to have to provide for them, but then attempts to murder someone in front of a child?

    Things just got more and more stupid, culminating in the completely uncharismatic Lizbeth somehow brainwashing Daniel to love her more than her brother. Children are generally very distrustful of outside people, even at 9. I find it completely unbelievable this cult leader, who was never even shown to be particularly enticing with her words, somehow got Daniel to forsake his brother and watch him be viciously beat and pistol-whipped and almost killed until he intervened.

    WTF? The fact that this is set in a burning cult church is already stupid, but ignoring that, why the hell would Daniel let such violence happen to his brother? We've seen nothing that Lizbeth could've done in 2 months that would've made Daniel think that was ok. We shouldn't have needed an entire complex dialogue tree to convince Daniel, in fact we shouldn't have had to convince him. He should've come running to Sean's arms as soon as he saw him in the beginning of the episode.

    This is where the writing really falls through. What happened to seeing his mom? Now he's content to never look for her and stay at Jonestown for the rest of his life? While they were trying to make an epic indie-film like ending with aesthetically pleasing shots of the burning church I was just laughing, simply in awe of how crazy this story was. Not that the events in themselves necessarily couldn't occur, but they don't make any sense in the context of the previous episodes. It feels like fan fiction. And bad fanfic at that.

    I loved E2, it made me feel like I was back in LiS 1 and I was hopeful about where the series would go. Now, I'm not sure if I can finish it. It's just getting too ridiculous, I feel like next episode Daniel is going to try to murder me because I don't buy him Chock o crisps or something.

    submitted by /u/transfo47
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Added a little LiS flair to my guitar, soon to make its live debut.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Is there a full version of Zen 4 from the Before the Storm OST?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Lyla the love witch

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PST

    [ALL] How to disable texts, arrows and other scribble lines.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Hello,

    I was planning on starting with the TV show edit real soon. Starting with episode one, which will be the farewell episode, up until Joyce and Chloe get home again. (i'm planning to save that for the intro of episode 2)

    But i already now stumbled upon a huge problem.

    How can i disable all the texts, arrows pointing towards an object or person, and those white scribble line border thingy around objects? I know there is a cheat engine table to combine with the debug mod (which i have installed) that is able to do that, but somehow everyone got it to work, except me.

    Even after following the instructions step by step from the steam page from the cheat engine/photographer mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656832219

    How can i disable this? I dont mind changing the game files in order to do this, but does anyone know how or how to enable that cheat engine table?

    submitted by /u/MisterMeoww
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] i get emotional about Lis 1 anyone else

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Anyone else think about Lis 1 and Bts and then just get emotional and random points in the day

    submitted by /u/A_Vodka
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Partners in crime, partners in time by Hongsi2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PST

    [BTS] Rachel and Chloe interaction

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PST

    So lately I have noticed people using the example of Rachel tricking Chloe into going with her to spy as an example of why Rachel was manipulating Chloe the entire time. I feel like people who say this are overlooking the fact that they met the previous night at a concert in the middle of the woods. Rachel going to that concert in my mind is one of the truest views of Rachel we get in the entire series. No need to wear a mask, no need to live up to expectations. Just her being herself enjoying a concert and stumbling into a school mate (who she chose to save). To me it seems the entire process of spying would be stressful and maybe something she didnt want to do alone. Who better for Rachel to take on such an adventure than the girl she already knows has seen her out of her element and on the surfaces shares some common interest. I just really dont see these events as very manipulative but maybe that is just my drunken desire to defend Rachel speaking lol. Anyway thoughts? Ive never claimed Rachel to be some paragon of virtue. It just bothers me when people try to nitpick the most devious intentions of all her actions based on what they assumed happened between BTS and LIS.

    submitted by /u/JusthereforBM
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] didnt go all out but my Chloe cosplay from a few years ago

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] �� Chloe Price ��- what do you guys think? I don’t know how I never played LiS before but now I have I’m totally in love with the emotional narrative and obviously Chloe! So I had to draw her (or attempt to ��)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Any Fanfiction on Alternate timeline Max?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Aka : Dickhead Max?

    submitted by /u/TitusTheKing
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E4] spoilers game glitch need help!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Edit: it finally worked. There were tons of other glitches too (couldn't interact with the phone)

    Finished the game now!

    So I'm in Karen's hotel room and unable to continue the game. I looked up a walkthrough and it said I need to sit on the bed and use the tablet.

    When I use the tablet, a red icon appears and I'm not able to use it. I tried reinstalling the game but it's still doing this.

    Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Derpybee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment