• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The blue-haired rebel by Jonathan Wesslund

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The blue-haired rebel by Jonathan Wesslund


    [NO SPOILERS] The blue-haired rebel by Jonathan Wesslund

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The rest finally came!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Does anyone else ever miss the game?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I had never played the game up until a year or two ago, but I'd watched playthroughs, and I'd fallen in love with the game, the animation style, the dialogue, the feel of it, it was entrancing. Fast forward to Before The Storm and I was happy to have another Life Is Strange game, I love the world, i watched multiple playthroughs, I loved it, and then I bought BTS and Life is Strange episode 1, and I played them and fell in love, it's been a couple years and I'm still enamoured with these games, but I miss them, I miss the waiting for the new episodes, I miss that no new content is here or coming in the foreseeable future. And maybe it was just personal bias, but Life is Strange 2 just didn't hold up for me, it was a good game, but it wasn't comparable, the characters made (to me) illogical choices, the interaction wasn't as natural or heartfelt, the dialogue (largely due to the novice voice actor) was sloppy. By no regard was it bad, it just wasn't nearly as good, and that flop makes me miss the original Life Is Strange games so much. Just wondering if anyone else ever misses them, sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/Cadet_3762
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Cassidy by Leo-25

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PST

    [ALL] I have just finished this game for the first time. Fuck me, it's a masterpiece. Not since 'The Longest Journey' have I had such an experience. But, I just want to say, 52% of you are heartless bastards, and how could you!?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PST

    [S1] DJ2 will share Life is Strange TV series updates "as soon as they're allowed".

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Little sketchdump I did, inspired by Kate Marsh

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Didn’t know that the troll Max had a picture with was a real thing until I saw this post!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Is there a list of currently available and upcoming Comics?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PST

    The wiki (from what I can tell) is outdated. Can't seem to find a list that shows currently available ones (and their dates) and upcoming ones (assuming there are, I think I saw somewhere one coming this May?).

    How many are there even?

    submitted by /u/Juusuhako
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: The Outliers (My Fan-Fiction)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PST

    https://www.wattpad.com/user/lifeiswriting2

    Please check out my fan-fiction, Life Is Strange: The Outliers. It's an original story with original characters set in the LiS universe.

    It's set in the fictional city of Mahogany, New York. The main character is Aylen Montgomery, who learns she has the power to heal and that there might be others with abilities in her area. Here's a snippet of the latest "episode":

    Aylen gasped. "H-How'd you do that? Where'd you come from?"

    The girl scoffed.

    "Really? You just healed a squirrel and you're questioning my ability?"

    "I-I . . . don't know what the hell is happening right now," Aylen said, voice shaky.

    "You can heal—and I can camouflage," the girl said. She tilted her head to the side, grinning. "If you ask me, you've got the better superpower."

    "Camouflage," Aylen repeated. "So you can disappear . . . You've been watching me?"

    The girl scoffed.

    "Get over yourself, dude. I was here first."

    The girl was super cute. She had clear, nearly perfect fair skin and full pink lips. She wore her dark hair in a long braided sidetail, and she was wearing a vintage Street Fighter II tee shirt—which made her awesome all on its own.

    "So, how long have you known you were a healer?" she said.

    "I . . . I'm sorry," Aylen whispered. "I still can't believe . . . any of this is happening." She looked at the girl. "And there are others? With . . . abilities? You said I'm one of you."

    The girl had a serious look in her eyes.

    "The leader of our group—he calls us The Outliers," she quietly said. "A group of oddities. Anomalies. Even deviances."

    Sheesh.

    "Why such negative connotations for people with powers?" Aylen said. "Sounds to me like he resents people like us."

    The girl's eyes traced the cracks in the ground.

    "You're wrong," she whispered. "If people knew about us . . . our abilities . . . they'd resent us."

    The girl vanished and reappeared behind Aylen.

    "We'll meet again," she said.

    "Wait—I still have questions," Aylen said.

    "In due time. I . . . shouldn't even be here."

    "Well . . . can I at least know your name?"

    The girl looked at Aylen.

    "Rose," she said as she disappeared.

    Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it enough to give my story a chance! 🙂

    submitted by /u/lifeiswriting2
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Pretty Edgy By The Goulden Way.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment