• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Blue by Valentí de Haro

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Blue by Valentí de Haro


    [NO SPOILERS] Blue by Valentí de Haro

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [ALL] Did Life is Strange 2 suffer sales wise? And if so, what would be the reasons for this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I have an additional question at the end of this post.

    Did Life is Strange 2 suffer sales wise as a result of, but not limited to:

    • Poor marketing
    • Plot was not interesting enough
    • Long period between episodes
    • Trend of TWD-esque games went away
    • Criticism of episodes following 1
    • Price
    • Strong attachments towards previous protagonists
    • All of the above

    If it is true that LiS 2 saw the franchise dip in sales, would Dontnod / Deck9 / Square Enix go back on what they said earlier (that being the end of Max and Chloe's story game wise) and make an LiS 3 continuing their stories?

    submitted by /u/StalkersBeStalking
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] So i tried to make Rachel. You can find more renders of this if follow the link in the comments ^_^

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    [ALL] Why Life Is Strange 2 Is A Great Game.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I have written an essay going over the character development in Life Is Strange 2, and why it's a great game. You can find that essay here:

    Why Life Is Strange 2 Is A Great Game

    Please tell me if the link works, I don't know if I did that right.

    Oh, and if some sentences in there sound a little weird, it's because I wrote that essay for an assignment in my English class.

    submitted by /u/ConorOberstFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Youth

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chrysalis by Piter235

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Dreams of William-Daughter, song from Before the Storm, Guitar Cover (Please excuse the bad tone and my messy hair lol) What are your guy’s favorite songs from LiS?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Replaying LiS and why I can't

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have hard time replaying LiS games?? Now don't get me wrong I love the games to death but I just can't get myself to replaying them what so ever. On multiple occasions I started a new playthroughs but I never get past 2nd ep. I always open the game and as its starts to load And I'm starting to hear the incredible ambient soundtrack I just get hit with nostalgia and all kinds of different emotions. I just can't get myself to click start a new game even tho I want to so badly. I carve for this. LiS is such a fundamental part of my life that its nlt going away ever. And even in 20 years when i might start to forget i dont think i will ever fully forget because im remided of it on so many ocasions. And this doesn't happen with LiS only. My second favourite game of all time and probably on the same level as LiS is the witcher 3 and now that is a long as game but that's not the problem. I think the problem is that I know in general what going to happen and even tho the witcher and LiS are 2 completely different games they both aim for impactful stories. And they both achieve it. I want to experience the game from start to finish without knowing what's going to happen. I would give anything to have that chance at experiencing something so sad yet so beautiful. And the it would be an impossible choice for me between LiS and TW3 because they are just videogames at its best.

    Wonder whats your opinion on this guys??

    submitted by /u/TheDarwy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Help needed with locations from all LIS games

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking of doing a road trip in the US sometime during the summer of 2021 and I'd like to visit some of the areas in both games.

    Now I already know that the town and coast of LIS 1 was based on respectively Tillamook, Oregon and Cape Meares, Oregon.

    But I'd like to visit some of the locations of the second game (as precise as possible) and possibly other cool locations from LIS 1 or BTS that I've might have just forgotten about.

    Can anybody help me out with this? :)

    submitted by /u/diana_vtx_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Quiet acoustic songs like Santa Monica Dream and Lua

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I like the feel they give off and I find them very relaxing. If anyone knows ones similar that keep the same slow tempo throughout the song, that would be really cool. Thanks

    submitted by /u/lookingcooldude
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean's bangs shake like crazy PC BUG

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I got some non-game-breaking but annoying bug. Sometimes Seans bangs shake like crazy. I got a GTX 1060, all settings on max in game. Any ideas? Any fix?

    submitted by /u/danklord94
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Obstacles from Life is Strange / Full Cover

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    [ALL] Do any if you know some good tabs for LiS background music? (For 1 guitar if possible)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I've always wanted to play LiS songs on my guitar, since they are somewhat simple enough to be tackled by a beginner but quite beautiful and atmospheric.

    The problem is, most of them are played by 2 guitars, so I was wondering if any of you know some good arrangements for 1 guitar.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BenitoCamela94
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] The Tragic Fate of Chris Eriksen? (Theory)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    [All] Unanswered Questions from BTS and Season 1

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    In preparation for a video I've wanted to do after revisiting both before the storm and season 1,

    what are some of the biggest unanswered questions both games left us with?

    I'm going to try n see if theres anything in these 2 games that help form some interpretation of an answer.

    Its fitting a game about choice can lead you down so many different avenues depending on your own observations, but that's why we love this game.

    submitted by /u/GCB_Siarnaq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I play life is strange in chronological order or order of release?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I want to cry to something and I heard playing BtS then LiS is more emotional that the other way around. But I also heard BtS contains spoilers for the first game and I kinda dont want that depending on how big the spoilers are.

    I prefer games in chronological order but if it's gonna ruin my experience/spoil LiS I dont want that. But a more emotional moment wont ruin it for me, I haven't cried to an game since ffxv and I loooove emotion.

    I plan to start the game tonight or tomorrow so advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SpixyRAMEN
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Sean and Jake by chinocorp.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Pink Doe Outfit

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, new here, and any help would be appreciated, but I wanted to know if anyone knew a place where I could put together something similar to Max's pink doe outfit. I'd love to do a cosplay of her and have no skills at making stuff like that myself. Thank you for any help in advance!

    Update: I FOUND THE EXACT SHIRT AND A NEARLY IDENTICAL JACKET!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET THEM. UPDATES WHEN I DO!

    submitted by /u/Prometheus3115
    [link] [comments]

    [S2]What would your thoughts be on a Life is Strange 2 prequel, possibly called Life is Strange (2): Before the Woods?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I personally enjoyed LiS2 more than the other games, and I hold it as one of the best games of all time. Seeing how Chloe got extra attention, I would love to see another game with more Sean and Daniel. (Possibly play as Daniel?)

    submitted by /u/DeltaSnowe
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS2 Episode 2 Live Now!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    We just completed the first episode of *Life is Strange 2* and it's absolutely amazing. Kat and I will be streaming Episode 2 tonight starting at 7:30pm EST over on our twitch channel!

    Our entire channel is based around the idea that we just want to have fun with cool people. For us that means playing fun games, watching cool movies, and reading crazy books together. We hope to see you there! <3

    submitted by /u/dubbleder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment