• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Awake (OC)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Awake (OC)


    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Awake (OC)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange: Before The Storm - Brave New World (OC)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chasemarsh Monday: Movie night with the Marsh sisters (by majdart)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] I’m having a major emotional reaction to LiS

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm a 25 year old guy and I've never experienced a major connection to a fictional story/movie/game.

    I finished LiS last night and I'm shocked at the emotional reaction I'm having. I literally feel like I just experienced a break up and am grieving the loss of a relationship.

    I think Ive unknowingly developed such an emotional attachment to the characters (Max specifically) and now that the game is over I feel like I've lost something.

    This game made me realize that I'm lacking certain things in my life, like deep emotional connections in both friendships and romantic relationships. It's made me realize that there are things in life that I need that I've never gotten. I have friends, hell I am even engaged. There seems to be something deeper and more complex however that I've now realized is missing in my life.

    I'm sitting here questioning my sanity but it appears that there are others that have had some deep emotions surface after this game. I'm just blown away because it truly feels like my life has changed after playing a fictional episodic game, and I'm actually having trouble getting through my day because of it.

    I have the urge to replay it already, just to experience it all again. I already bought BtS but I'm not sure if it'll help me get over the first game, or fuel the fire

    submitted by /u/cmac104
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Reflecting on time (by me)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    [ALL] With a help of a couple friends, I made a Life Is Strange 2 edit, combining freecam shots and regular in-game shots! I spent weeks working on this edit, and I put my best into it!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    [S1 E4] Do any of you think Chloe was a toxic friend?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Personally, I thought she was a little bit toxic, but I really didn't find it uncalled for. She was resentful towards someone she really cared about who shut her out and didn't even contact her when she came back to visit her, and by someone who literally sent her postcards of her road trips in the alternate universe where she was paralyzed due to a car accident. Do any of you think Chloe was a bad friend? If so, why?

    submitted by /u/SpaceCat2500
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Pricefield x RDR x Whiteboard

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you knew something new about Deck9?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Deck9 is working on something for a long time, but they didn't share anything. News on their website are really old and outdated. I visited deck9's Twitter and they share LiS related stuffs. And I also find lot's of people speculating about new LiS game recently. (for example Amber Alert). Do you knew something new about deck9 or any news about games from LiS universe?

    Please excuse my writing. English isn't my native language.

    submitted by /u/_dargo_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I play the bonus episode "Farewell" before playing LiS Before the Storm?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I played Life is Strange Season 1, and I'm thinking of playing LiS BFTS later on, but can I play "Farewell" bonus episode before BFTS? It's free on the ps store right now and I could play it right away, but do you guys think this is a good idea? Btw no spoilers please lol. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ZeljeznicarSampion
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Could we talk about Tell Me Why here?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I know it has its own subreddit, but would there be objection to talking about that game here, where it will get more exposure and discussion? To all intents and purposes its a new Life is Strange game, but it says Microsoft instead of Square Enix when you load it up so they have to omit the Life is Strange branding. Its the same engine from what I can tell. All the artwork and presentation is the same right from when you first load up until you turn it off. Its got all those recognisable Life is Strange traits like the drawn photos that you can inspect. It even has the little animation on the bottom right like in LiS2, but with something unique to this game instead.

    No spoilers for Tell me Why in this thread, but its a small town setting type of story with a central mystery and a strange power. The dialogue and characterisation is very good and it features a unique type of character perspective that I've never seen before in a game and it treats the topic in a very mature manner. The world building is top notch, on the same level as the other games. It even has some puzzles which is a welcome inclusion, even if there aren't really that many. Reminds me a lot of S1 and some other games like The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and What Remains of Edith Finch.

    I'm glad that Dontnod can make these types of games even without the same director/writer team working on it. Makes me hopeful for their next games.

    I played through it in about 6 or so sittings, but I kind of feel like I stole it since I have xbox game pass for PC already and its on there. You can literally get it for £1 if you get game pass and cancel before the end of the month.

    Its worth the full price i'd say, but if I had to complain about something, I feel like the story could have been expanded a bit more. It kind of just decides its time to end the story at some point. Its good for what it is though. The game doesn't outstay its welcome either and I got it as part of my sub for game pass so can't complain really.

    submitted by /u/Mine_Pole
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] about Captain Spirit and LIS 2

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Do I need a Square Enix account to link the choices I made from CS to LIS 2? Or will my PS4 just magically incorporate my choices from CS to LIS 2?

    submitted by /u/meowculture
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Marsh, a Custom Life Is Strange Song

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/TZXvbvV6Jws Listen to "Marsh", a Custom Life Is Strange Song. Kate is a good-spirited character who deserves love and respect. She got mistreated so much when it wasn't deserved😢

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Which main character was better to play as?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Here's a one that'll get you talking. Which Life Is Strange character wss, personally, your favourite to play as? Consider the powers, little details and dialogue.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChloePriceFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is Chloe gender fluid?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple social media posts saying Chloe was confirmed to be non-binary/genderfluid, however I haven't been able to find any proof of this. Does anyone know where/when it was confirmed? I've seen an article where her VA said she was "sexually-fluid" but she was talking about sexuality, not gender.

    submitted by /u/whyamionthishellsite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment