• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Deer by Yuppi-Du

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Deer by Yuppi-Du


    [NO SPOILERS] The Deer by Yuppi-Du

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cute art by toba11modoki btw y’all known any good shows to watch

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Thank god for Lyla and her silly jokes" by EVYLB

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Lyla in the Stars. - Fanart by Pocketwynand.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Made the LIS logo in Animal Crossing New Horizons :)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] I made these customs designs on new horizons. I worked really hard on them hope you enjoy

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Max Caulfield fanart by me.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] Here’s the second one I made. I worked really hard to make the tattoo as spot on as I can in animal crossing.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    [ALL] Just finished BTS and casually walked into the bonus episode Farewell....I was not ready for that ending..

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Dear God not again!! S1 had me out of commission for a while. I'd never connected with characters in a game like this ever. So after I finished BTS and the easter egg scene at the end caught me out of nowhere I ran to the bonus episode thinking it was all fun and games....it was ...until the end 😭😭😭 When they slowly faded in Black Flies by Ben Howard in the background I knew it was game over for me. I am ruined once again but I fricking love this series so much. I am so glad with the choice I made in S1 right now. Bae for life!!

    P.S. Did anyone else get this sudden urge to replay S1 once they finished BTS?

    submitted by /u/LordMediocrity
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] something random i think about from s1

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    i didn't choose that ending, but sometimes i randomly think about the sacrificing chloe ending and how it destroys me in so many ways. you see the way max just sits there crying and having all these memories that only exist to her and no one will ever believe her if she talked about them, and how the last words chloe hears are 'nobody will even miss your punk ass' when max will think about her for the rest of her life. not only that, chloe dies thinking that rachel and max abandoned her, not knowing rachel was murdered. i know it doesn't necessarily justify killing a whole town but i does feel nice sleeping while knowing chloe is alive with max in your gameplay lol.

    submitted by /u/aburntpotatoeee
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe chilling in the desert ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Has anyone ever played the LIS Franchise in chronological order?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    So that'll be

    Farewell -> LIS:BTS -> LIS1 -> LIS2 (+CS)

    Right?

    I am specifically wondering if there is anyone who has never played the Life is Strange games and decided/forced to play them in chronological order.

    I just thought it would be interesting to watch.

    Let me know if the above isn't clear enough

    also LIS2 is on my TO-PLAY list so no spoilers for that please

    submitted by /u/AmpleFocusYT
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price. Would be better if I've actually transitioned but it's fine. Still waiting on the pendant

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you plan on buying the games again for next-gen consoles?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I'm a PlayStation 4 player who's downloaded every episode of the series, so this is something I think about fairly often; at the moment I reckon if I want to play the games again, I'll rent a physical copy to play on my PS5.

    submitted by /u/alientraveller
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] After playing the original Life is Strange years ago, I just finished Before the Storm.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Credits are rolling as I type. After playing the original, this one was also amazing, but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing. I mean, I just spent an entire game watching these characters fall in love with each other. It has an unparalleled beauty to it. But I had to go through all of that knowing what ultimately happens. What kind of sick torture is that? It was so much easier to stomach what happens to Rachel in the end when she wasn't a character I spent an entire game with, when I didn't watch her and Chloe fall in love. But now I've done those things, and I can't take them back, and now I have to live with the knowledge of what happens to her after all that. I don't know what kind of person can handle that emotion. I feel like we had to make the same choice as Chloe at the end of Before the Storm. We could choose the "ignorance is bliss" option, i.e., never play the game and protect ourselves from the emotional hell of seeing Rachel and then, not seeing Rachel...or we could force ourselves to live through the highest highs in order to experience just how low it can be. And that fucking post-credits scene. I mean, Jesus Christ, I love this franchise but at a certain point it just becomes too much, no? I mean....shit.

    submitted by /u/Birdmeistr370
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange Rp server

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Welcome to The Spiral Club

    We're a new 16+ Life is Strange AU Rp server looking for members

    Our story is just starting and it needs people like you to help it begin. With tons of canon characters available the sky is the limit.

    We are a mix of RP and 18 + ERP as the Alternate Universe turns Blackwell into a college and all of Arcadia Bay into a quaint university town.

    This server will focus on some aspects of hypnosis as well as other kinks while still maintaining the fun social nature of a good college rp.

    We hope you join today.

    Reply here or message me for a link

    submitted by /u/Hindumaliman
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A couple days ago I posted the link to the first chapter of my AmberPrice fic, today I posted the last chapter! I'd appreciate any feedback on the fic, thanks!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    [All]the music is a lot more depressing when you listen to it without playing the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I think the some of the songs would be neutral or happy but every time I hear them I think of the game, especially mountains it was one of my favourite sings but now I can't listen to it without getting sad

    submitted by /u/S-Man_368
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] Question about Max's choice in the comic

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I just caught up to the latest issue of the comic and everything is really interesting! Keen to see what's happens next. However I'm still a bit confused as to why Max decided to leave "her" Chloe? I think it was talked about in the first series but I don't really remember/understand. Did she know that if she left, "her" Chloe would be left all alone? Why did she end up deciding to leave?

    Did she always know she was going to go back at some time? Or was she thinking of disappearing for good and leave "her" Chloe behind?

    submitted by /u/whenMARNIEwasthere
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] when you talk to the fisherman and the lady who is stalled because the bus hasn’t come in 45 minutes because I’ve been enjoying the view in Arcadia Bay while I look at memes on my phone

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    so I'm sorry your character's arc hasn't progressed because Chloe's arrival is timed to Press A to Sit

    What I'm saying is: Characters in a video game about a mild upcoming apocalypse... suddenly feel a lot more relatable. Regardless of how you feel about any popular controversial or debated issue. We are all feeling the effects of loss, and so is Arcadia Bay that week during the Season One game. So they live eternally (as game characters) in the time that we live in — general local discomfort at the very least, if you're so lucky that this is the only thing you're worried about.

    Sorry if this is too heavy. I'll add a spoiler or CW if appropriate

    submitted by /u/SixHourBoner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment