• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Somewhere in my head by PopovaJr

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Somewhere in my head by PopovaJr


    [NO SPOILERS] Somewhere in my head by PopovaJr

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    [S1] Finally got around to playing BtS and was inspired to make some fanart! Y'know, the sad kind.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    [S2] A little late, but happy birthday Sean!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Driving home with you - LIS 1

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Realistic Victoria Chase portrait

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    [ALL] Kate Marsh in LIS one episode two

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    In you're first playthrough of the first game how did episode two end for you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EitherStranger
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Books like Life is Strange?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I was told that there was a list of book recommendations on the sidebar of this subreddit, but since I still can't seem to get a hang of Reddit, I think I'm doing something wrong. Anyone wanna help me out?

    submitted by /u/frostking104
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Book recommendations similar to S1

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, S1 is my most favorite game of all time. Could you recommend some books similar to this? What I mean is plot with messing with time. But while messing with time was very important part of the story, Max's ethics and relationship were super important. Now I am not looking for any plot deciding books. What I am looking for is a book with strong individual (preferably young person), optionally with superpowers (not necessary, but messing with time/alternate realities would be welcome), while taking in account the ethics and relationships like in S1 (warm-hearted, trying to help people as much as possible, not hurting others unless necessary)

    I've read the Hunger Games and Divirgent series (these are focused on the ethics) and Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (messing with alternate realities)

    Thought that I could give it a shot here rather than r/booksuggestions since I don't think many people there heard of/played this game

    submitted by /u/Filoja0
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Just got this in the mail pretty happy about it.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    [ALL] Is Chloe a Horrible Friend to Max?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I decided to make this poll to gauge overall opinion about Chloe, since that video talking about how horrible of a friend Chloe apparently is to Max has been floating around a lot here. The poll running time is three days, and this is honestly something I just wanna see about. I would ask if you vote, to explain your choice!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BeMoreChillFan
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Once upon a time... In a wild... wild world... Presenting a collection of up to 34 Pro Designs from Life is Strange 2 into Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    [S2] lone wolf ending in LIS 2

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    [S2] who else got the lone wolf ending in the second season? and how do you feel about it?

    submitted by /u/Reza-Reverse
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Queen of the Britons (by me)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    [ALL] The last episode (Life is Strange 2)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    David: I've just never met someone with a superpower before

    Me: alright who's gonna tell him

    submitted by /u/iwishicared_
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Happy Birthday to the best brother in the world! (fanart @leconcombrerit)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "Aaj Ki Raat" by EvYLB

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This is getting toxier everyday. :P

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    [ALL] What ending did you guys choose???

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm new here to this Reddit and im curious as to what ending you all chose. I chose to save the town because I love warren and Kate.

    submitted by /u/BreezyBandit363
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] I remember I never shared this tattoo I got last october

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment