• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Here tonight by N0irAngel

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Here tonight by N0irAngel


    [NO SPOILERS] Here tonight by N0irAngel

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Recently started playing GTA

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What could have been...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A piece of art I did back when I first finished LiS! I love this series with my whole being! :)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Podcasts that discuss Life is Strange 1?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good podcast for the first Life is Strange (if there are any), just something I can listen to while doing work and chilling. It can be about anything - character personalities, choices you make in game, possible theories, etc.

    BtS podcasts welcome as well, thanks!

    submitted by /u/whenMARNIEwasthere
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] My first playthrough and I loved it! ❤️

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I just finished life is strange and before the storm in a week, and it was the sweetest story omg! I loved how everything came together but I'm still kinda standing my ground and saying that Rachel wasn't really as amazing as everyone thought she was, I honestly sometimes found her really toxic I'm not gonna lie. But her love for Chloe and how fast it grew- I saw someone wrote on here previously how unrealistic it was for something to flourish so quickly in a matter of days or that it felt rushed but, gosh I remember being that age (I'm 22 not too long ago) and how easy it was to fall in love, and have it be so fucking intense. Even if it isn't exactly genuine, it sure feels like it and eventually it really could be something amazing. They hit me in the gut with that ending though omfg with the pictures of them and Chloe calling Rachel's phone like fuck man... hit me in my feelings 😭😭😭 anyone else not really like Rachel that much?

    submitted by /u/patch_420_
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Best alternative theory/fanfic ending?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    So is there any theory/fanfic which suggest a happy ending?

    Like which doesn't deviate much from the original game (and also doesnt retcon the story) in which Rachel and Chloe maybe even Arcadia Bay survives.

    BTS left me very sad so i would take any possibility of them surviving.

    submitted by /u/lastdyingbreed_01
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Possible new D9/Square Enix game announcement soon?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    So I know this seems like a complete stretch but if you didn't know Microsoft is showing off third party games this Thursday for their Series X gameplay event. Unannounced games have already been confirmed to be revealed there as well. Not only does Tell Me Why finally have a chance at getting its gameplay shown off, it's also possible Deck Nine could reveal their new game as well (and it could possibly be a new LiS game!) BtS and CS were both revealed during the Xbox panels at E3, so a new LiS game being revealed at this event doesn't seem impossible. Also, while it could mean nothing, Scott Blows (the global brand manager for LiS) retweeted the event showcase tweet, which further makes me believe there could possibly be a new LiS game announced there.

    Of course this is all complete speculation and I could be 100% wrong. However there's been a lot of talk/rumors lately about Deck Nine making a new LiS game and we do know they're working with SE again so I think it's definitely possible. I guess we'll see.

    submitted by /u/TheTrashShiro
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] farewell episode - this doesn’t make any sense?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    If any of you have played farewell, I'm sure you may have noticed Chloe's acceptance letter into Blackwell. When I did, I was pretty confused, since she's only 13, but when Max asked Chloe about Blackwell and being a student there, it confirmed even more confusion to me. How is Chloe attending Blackwell at 13 years? I have a feeling that Blackwell was a different type of school before, am I right?

    Any thoughts?

    Edit: sorry I didn't put this in, but I'm sure Blackwell is for high school seniors as it says on the life is strange wiki

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Absolutely beautiful artwork of Sean and Daniel by Genrole Caspe

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    [S1] Question about the Bay ending

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    How does letting Chloe die prevent the storm from happening? Hell, what caused the storm to happen anyway? Is it because of Max over using her rewind power?

    submitted by /u/sack0fd3mon
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Please check out our new podcast episode on Life is Strange

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Please check out our podcast Utterly Unqualified Gaming, and our most recent episode on Life is Strange. We dive into story beats, along with our favorite characters and plot elements. My friend Emma and I started this podcast as way to create a fun space to talk about the games that we love (and some we don't love as much).

    This podcast is an ever changing project for us, and we are welcoming feedback. And if you enjoy our Life is Strange episode, please consider checking out our other episodes on a variety of video games, both old and new.

    We have show notes that include time stamps if you would like to skip the beginning of the episode and get directly into the discussion on Life is Strange. While this post doesn't have spoilers, the podcast does have spoilers. We mostly discussed story, so it's somewhat unavoidable, though we tried to mark when we started our spoiler discussion in a timestamp. Also, we probably got stuff wrong, even being the fans we are, so if we mess up names somewhere, that might happen. Please let us know what you think!

    You can find us on iTunes, stitcher and multiple other podcast platforms. Here is a link to our buzzsprout page along with our website if you are having trouble finding our podcast on your favorite listening service.

    Apple iTunes / Stitcher / Our Website / Buzzsprout

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/utterlyunqualified
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Question Regarding Daniel's Outcome In The End

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I just beat Life is Strange 2 and had the high morality cross border ending (Sean lives alone in Mexico and Daniel goes with grandparents). Did I miss something or did the cops not seem to care about Daniel's abilities? I mean at least 15 cops saw him throw shit around. It seems like all the cops in the station survived as well (maybe not the guy who sits in the chair, not too sure since we don't see Daniel attack him) and there are also the vigilantes. Sure Daniel ends up with an ankle bracelet but I was expecting Daniel to spend the rest of his life in some facility being tested on by the government. Not living a normal life at home. Not that I am upset with that, just a little surprised and wanted to see what some of y'all thought.

    submitted by /u/SaltConfirmed
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This is probably the best steam background to have.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] THAT FAMITSU LIS2 MERGER

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a link to that Famitsu magazine with cool concept art in it or if there's a sold copy of it.

    submitted by /u/The-noob-legend-6927
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] [BtS EB] Remembering: Life is Strange

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I would like to share with you a little tribute music video I made for Life is Strange. It's a bit on the long side (27 minutes) but I still hope you all enjoy it! It may contain spoilers so be advised!

    Youtube link: https://youtu.be/lyr2O2xACXI

    (NOTE: Because of copyright issues, Youtube might block the video in some countries. I plan on having the video hosted on Vimeo too, I just have to find a way to get past their broken website. I'll keep you posted.)

    This is the second video in the "Remembering" series which I started about a year ago with Before the Storm. You can find it here.

    submitted by /u/Uhanam
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This is probably the best steam background to have.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment