• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [S1] Chloe and Max. Together forever...?

    Life Is Strange | [S1] Chloe and Max. Together forever...?


    [S1] Chloe and Max. Together forever...?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    [S1 E2] The moment when their relationship becomes beautiful, believable. Favorite scene from Episode 2.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] You're hella mysterious, Chloe Price by Danji Chang

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Now and Here - Brakken

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] May The Force Be With You. - Fanart by Ghosttrafah.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] “Ayahuasca” is the perfect song that captures the feeling of Life is Strange...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I just picked up this game and I think the entire vibe, aesthetic and soundtrack strikes a chord with me during this pandemic.

    I've been exploring music and been "chilling" more like the main characters (ha!) and came across a song called Ayahuasca by Vancouver Sleep Clinic.

    You listen it while you close your eyes and you can kind of feel like you're transported into that world.

    And the song starts with "Miles and miles apart / Darling, look how far we've come / I wish we would be closer / But we're speaking different tongues..."

    And ends with "Running all the lights / All I see is red with the devil in the district / Running out of time / I just gotta drive till I figure how to fix this"

    It's such a perfect mood for this game.

    submitted by /u/Scwewywabbit
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max Sketch

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    [ALL] - Max's journal replica -

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] practicing cover (Obstacles) Lis 1, I hate my recorded voice

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    [S1] Something that i didn't quite get

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    So, i finished the game for like 3 times now. It was quite a journey. but after all of this something bothers me. Why did Max and Chloe changed their appearance and fled after the storm? Did they feel guilty about the event revolving around them? First off in my opinion it wasn't really their fault for the tornado coming or everything that was happening in Arcadia Bay. Secondly they could go to Seatle to Max' parent and start a new life from there, but they didn't have to hide from like police and stuff.

    submitted by /u/DaKurlzz25
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Introduction to Motion Capture by Deck Nine Games

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The Last of Us Menu Swapped With Life Is Strange Main Menu Music

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    [S2 E5] So I just finished the game and got the Blood Brothers ending... Is it only me or this song fits perfect for it? I think it's weird they didn't put it in the credits

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/eE45GT9Z9kE

    "Blood Brothers" by Bruce Springsteen
    (I apologize if anyone already pointed this song out in this sub or if it was an obvious reference that I only now understood but after a quick search I couldn't find any posts talking about it so here goes!)

    Lyrics: We played king of the mountain out on the end
    The world come chargin' up the hill, and we were women and men
    Now there's so much that time, time and memory fade away
    We got our own roads to ride and chances we gotta take
    We stood side by side each one fightin' for the other
    We said until we died we'd always be blood brothers
    Now the hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away
    Makin' a fool's joke out of the promises we make
    And what once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray
    We lose ourselves in work to do and bills to pay
    And it's a ride, ride, ride, and there ain't much cover
    With no one runnin' by your side my blood brother

    On through the houses of the dead past those fallen in their tracks
    Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back
    Now I don't know how I feel, I don't know how I feel tonight
    If I've fallen 'neath the wheel, if I've lost or I've gained sight
    I don't even know why, I don't know why I made this call
    Or if any of this matters anymore after all

    But the stars are burnin' bright like some mystery uncovered
    I'll keep movin' through the dark with you in my heart
    My blood brother

    [Alternate last verse as performed July 1, 2000, at Madison Square Garden, New York:]
    Now on out here on this road
    Out on this road tonight
    I close my eyes and feel so many friends around me
    In the early evening light
    And the miles we have come
    And the battles won and lost
    Are just so many roads travelled
    So many rivers crossed
    And I ask God for the strength
    And faith in one another
    'Cause it's a good night for a ride
    Cross this river to the other side
    My blood brothers

    So I picture Sean singing this about him and Daniel and my heart just cracks... especially at the verse "Now I don't know how I feel, I don't know how I feel tonight, If I've fallen 'neath the wheel, if I've lost or I've gained sight"... it sends chills to my spine cause it feels TOO ACCURATE, you know with him losing an eye? Did he gain sight from this experience or lose it? in other words, Sean might have regrets about having killed and lost everything he had back in America, but... I think that at the same time, he and Daniel are happy with their final choice, because the important thing is that they didn't lose each other... they finally made it. This is their song, if you ask me. And... this is the true ending for me, as dark as it may be, because they have each other and that's all that truly matters. They're the only family they will ever have, the only important thing in the world, so they'll push through the night together... life can be cruel and crush their dreams but it will never separate them. What are your thoughts about this?

    submitted by /u/beck_cinnamon
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] A third ending - my personal headcannon for S1E5

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Hello! First time posting here, I came to this game late, and only finished it a few days ago. This is my personal headcanon for the final choice, inspired by the question, "what if Max said yes to Chloe's request, but couldn't follow through with it when the time came?" I haven't seen any discussion of this possible eventuality, but I found it really compelling, and would've loved to have seen it implemented in the game itself.

    [Ok so this sort of turned into a fanfic unintentionally, I'm not a writer so apologies in advance for my poor attempt at prose.]

    The flash of a polaroid camera, and Max was back in the too-familiar bathroom at Blackwell. She looked at the photo longingly, before tearing it in half and assuming her place. Nathan stormed into the bathroom, rambling furiously to himself. Max covered her face, listening with horror as a teenage girl entered, full of bravado, threatening Nathan. Unaware of the gun in his back pocket, or what would inevitably happen.

    "Where did you get that?"

    Nathan was screaming now, and Max heard the girl's body slam against the far wall of the bathroom. By now, Max knew this conversation by heart. The first time through, she had rewound God knows how many times, reliving the nightmare, trying to find the missing piece that would save this girl's life. Not even knowing who she was, or what she meant to her. What she would mean to her.

    Now Max knew, and she had to let it happen.

    "Don't EVER tell me what to do. I'm so SICK of people trying to control me."

    Max was crying now.

    "You are gonna get in HELLA more trouble for this than drugs!"

    Here it comes. Max shook uncontrollably as she counted down the remaining moments of Chloe Price's life. (Continued in comments)

    submitted by /u/Anarcho-Serialist
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Why did Max get her powers anyway?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    So basically, Chloe was destined to die. Theres nothing that couldve stopped that, since she almost dies every chapter and we have to save her each time. If Max sacrifices Chloe, then all the disasters wouldnt of happened and everything wouldve been fine. So if we were going to sacrifice her in the end (if going by the sacrifice Chloe option) then why were we given the powers anyway? Was it to stop Mr. Jefferson?

    Ive just finished the game and am still crying over Chloe, so i might not understand everything yet (:_」∠)

    submitted by /u/keiisobeiiso
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What powers would you like to see next?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I've always wondered this myself and my answer would probably be mind reading. It would be awesome to be able to use the power in dialogue this time to tell whether someone is telling you the truth or things like that. Then using it outside of dialogue could trigger new ways to get new information from characters. Theres so much that can be done with that power.

    Which ones would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/lifeisaaron
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Since the LiS Series exists in the Square Enix Universe...

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    After a long hiatus from gaming, I bought a PS4 and got into LiS back in October during the blissful "Before Times."

    Since then, I've been on a Square Enix kick with a side of Guerilla Games sprinkled in — first LiS, then BtS, then Nier: Automata, then Horizon Zero Dawn and now FFVII Remake.

    Lately, I've been thinking "man, how cool would it be to see Max whip out a white katana and go full 2B on Jefferson or Chloe slapping on some metal knuckles and going full Tifa on Damian."

    Yes, I know it would make zero sense in the grounded universe that LiS establishes. Just something that's been popping up in my head these past few nights. I mean, I've already ran through three AAA titles with kickass heroines. Not only that, there is a very light Final Fantasy reference in the first LiS. And I would never forgive myself if I didn't say that I absolutely adored Ashly's performance as Aloy in HZD. As a matter of fact, I would put it right on par with Chloe if given the choice.

    Anyway, feel free to stop me anytime. I'm just spitballing. Being in lockdown for so long does interesting things to one's imagination.

    I'm gonna go back to playing FF7.

    submitted by /u/Agent-Drakewolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment