• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] i went on a group ride with some friends and my friend took this very chloe like shot of me sitting on my harley im sad the sun had a glair on my chloe tattoo sleeve

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] i went on a group ride with some friends and my friend took this very chloe like shot of me sitting on my harley im sad the sun had a glair on my chloe tattoo sleeve


    [NO SPOILERS] i went on a group ride with some friends and my friend took this very chloe like shot of me sitting on my harley im sad the sun had a glair on my chloe tattoo sleeve

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Finally got my hard copies of the first two games!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Peaceful Kate by NerdyLazorz

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Firewalk With Me [Fanart]

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Daniel sketch by Nerinbloom

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LIS Comic, Well this is sad...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Looks like the comic is cancelled. Hopefully, this is a temporary status.

    http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/lists/titan-comics-extended-forecast-for-05-06-2020

    submitted by /u/Immolation_E
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] These Life is Strange 2 shirts I bought are pretty nice!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    [ALL] Just documenting my feelings regarding the first LiS game

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I've started my second playthrough of it now and I'm happy that the calm and awe I first felt in episode 1 is still very much alive.

    This game means a lot to me. I think it captures the innocence of youth and the ridiculously crazy drama of late teen years very well. I can relate and, the game inspires me to return to education at some point in the future, because while it can be an alienating experience in some ways, it can also be really fun if your heart is open and you meet the right people.

    I know I'm in the minority saying this but I really dislike Chloe.. sure, her condition in the alternate reality affected me and she's been through a lot, but... ehh. She stirred up so much shit and every chance I had to leave her or let her die I took it because.. well, it became clear that she was going to bring that end to herself anyway, and I wanted Max to do well without the drama in her life.

    But you had to be stuck with Chloe and that's just the way it is. Having seen more of her past and her character development I definitely like her more than I did in the beginning anyway.

    I cried most of the way through episode 5 and spent one sleepless night powering through it.

    A big part of me wanted to stay in that realm where Max has succeeded with her photography, part of me even thought/wished the game might go on in an open-world format after the gallery show. Ultimately I think different parts of this game will speak differently to everyone - it's clear that with that scene I resonated with it so much because I too want to be successful, and live out the rest of my life with some security that I'm valued. But somebody else might have wanted to stay in another reality, and that's fascinating.

    Playing the game again is quite eye-opening. You hear lines from Mr. Jefferson and think "oh damn", maybe even feeling guilty that you hadn't suspected him from the start. But it also feels like I'm getting a second chance at this.. both in the game and the story, and as a metaphor for a second chance at life. I'm 24 now but when I was 18 I went through a real jerk phase as a person, and I'll never be able to turn back time, but this game reminds me.. to be kind to people, to take the time to get to know them, and remember the consequences of your actions, even before you take them.

    Thank you Dontnod and Square Enix for making this game a reality. It's one of those rare gems that will always live inside my heart.

    submitted by /u/art-leaves-the-page
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Using a Gamepad for the Mac Version?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Using a Gamepad for the Mac Version?

    Hi I'm trying to use a gamepad to play LiS (the first one) on Macbook Pro 16 2019

    I've got both a PS4 controller connected through Bluetooth and a wired xbox360 controller plugged in on USB (Both have drivers and been tested on Celeste and are working).

    However in LiS none of them show up in the "gamepad configuration" section.

    Anyone have the same experience and know how to fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/9vz994p4h6x41.png?width=901&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f60e847288b32c2965562534453bce9839f5182

    submitted by /u/Dawdius
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers]repost of my previous posts but all together

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] If Chloe had a Drift car, do you think it would look something like this?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] just had this thought about LiS2

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    What If instead of seeing David again, it was Victoria. I think we could still get the updates for the other characters including hearing about Max and Chloe depending on your choices. And David since we know that Victoria sent letters. I just think it's interesting to thing about and honestly I would've preferred seeing Victoria because she changed a lot after the events of the first game.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/AllyHowie03
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Jefferson is always watching...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] 2nd play through of BtS and, even though I already know what's gonna happen, tears come to my eyes. That's what I most love about this game: the way it portrays emotions!!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 2 Episode 5 on PS4 Physical Disc - Japan Exclusive?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I was planning on buying a physical copy of LiS 2 on PS4 but I heard that the 5th episode only comes as a download code inside the box while the first 4 episodes are on disc in the North American and PAL releases. Would anybody be able to confirm if the Japanese release is the only version that has all 5 episodes on disc? The Japanese release has full English language support from what I understand so I'm not too worried about that, but I just wanted to make sure there was no other alternative before I imported it as it would cost much more than buying it locally. The reason I want all 5 episodes on disc is so that I can store it for many years to come even after the PS4 store has been taken down, and hopefully I'll be able to let my children play the entire LiS game series in the future. Any information would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Shangyou
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Possible link between the first and second game

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Should I buy LiS2 Collector’s Edition?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I am a big fan of LiS and BtS, but I met this series too late that the limited editions are now out of stock, so I am only able to download the digital version.

    I haven't watched any trailer/gameplay nor played any part of the second season, and I kinda don't know whether I should buy the collector's edition. Do you think it's worth it?

    submitted by /u/_jennifer_lawrence
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E5] Was Rachel originally intended to appear in the nightmare sequence?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    At one point in the nightmare sequence, you're sitting in a snow globe on top of Chloe's fireplace, and you get a text message from William telling you to remind Chloe and Joyce that you let him die.

    During this time, you can check other messages on your phone, all of which seem to come from the nightmare sequence's versions of the characters. One of them is from Rachel, and it reads:

    "Hi Max. Rachel Amber here. Just wanted to introduce myself.

    I'll be seeing you soon.

    Real soon."

    However, Rachel never actually appears in the nightmare sequence, and you never end up meeting her at all. I think it's possible that she was originally intended to appear in the nightmare sequence, but they ended up scrapping the part that she appeared in for some reason. Perhaps it took place in-between the snow globe segment and the diner segment, perhaps it was the original version of the diner segment, or perhaps the Max who tries to guilt trip you in the diner segment is actually Rachel.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Shattered_Sans
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Guitar songs from Lis

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Are there any song from LiS that are easy to play on guitar? I'm talking songs from the first game, any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Pleasantly_Mixed
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Wait, LiS 2 first came out in 2018?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Why the hell did they wait to release all of the episodes until the end of 2019?

    submitted by /u/danielwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment