• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ah yes. Me. My girlfriend. And her 500 dollar 5 feet tall Rachel Amber body pillow. (Art by me)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ah yes. Me. My girlfriend. And her 500 dollar 5 feet tall Rachel Amber body pillow. (Art by me)


    [NO SPOILERS] Ah yes. Me. My girlfriend. And her 500 dollar 5 feet tall Rachel Amber body pillow. (Art by me)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Claudia Cacace

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] The Life is Strange / Terraria mash-up tattoo I'm getting.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My Life is Strange denim vest

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] recently someone posted a handrawn copy of this without crediting the original art piece. So not my work. actual artist information on the picture and will link in the comments

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    [ALL] If you are in charge of remastering Life is Strange what would you fix, change or add?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    I would - fix some of the lip-syncing - add realistic hair movement - I guess the graphics must be upgraded but it should still maintain that "warm and artsy charm" of the game. - the voice acting and soundtrack will be the same - maybe add more places or rooms to explore in Blackwell and the town (to make the last choice harder).

    Add a variation to the "Bae ending" if you play your cards right. I was thinking Max holding Chloe's hand as they drive off or Max leaning besides Chloe and then she sees a small glimpse of the blue butterfly as they drive off. A smile can be seen on Max before the credits roll.

    Another one is to have a "last page" in Max's journal telling her final thoughts. I'm not sure the exact words would be but it should imply that there are somethings in life that can't be explained. That life is.....strange

    This last page could tell
    - how Max felt about Chloe - her final thoughts on her powers - how she felt about Arcadia - if she can still rewind time (I still think she can no longer rewind after the final choice)

    submitted by /u/Kenway21
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E2] Warning Signs for Kate Marsh

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Yet another post to here regarding some medical stuff, this time pertaining more to mental health. IRL, I'm an EMT and in the current curriculum mental health is covered, albeit very briefly.

    On entering Kate's room near the end of episode two, there's a few things the player can observe going through that Max will narrate. Some things that I can recall are:

    Noting that Kate's room is normally very clean and organized, but is now messy and unclean

    Noting that, while Kate is normally very happy, she's become more withdrawn

    Observing two drawings, an old one that is very colorful and a new one that is dark colors (possible change in outlook)

    The mirror in Kate's room is covered

    These are changes and behaviors that we as EMTs are told to note when we go out on certain calls as they can be indications of depression and/or suicidal ideations. These are also things I'm familiar with having been in such states in my life. I gotta say, that with this along with my previous post regarding Nathan Prescott's medications in episode 3, the game developers did their research when it came to mental health.

    submitted by /u/poizunman206
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Does anyone have any wallpapers I can use for my background?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I'm looking for backgrounds for my desktop, does anyone have any high res images from the LIS and BTS that I can use? I particularly like the bathroom scene where Chloe graffitis everything, if anyone can find that or any others, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Amekyras
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Just wanted to share that this is the first game, or story even, to make me cry.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    You can probably guess which ending I chose. :(

    submitted by /u/maxmanium
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Should I buy all 3 or wait till LIS 3 comes out (if it does)?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    So I decided to watch someone play LIS, BTS and LIS2. But now I am decided if wether or not I should buy the games and play it for myself as the person I was watching didn't make the decisions I would have made. The reason I ask this now because LIS2 is 19.99 on PSN while before the storm is 23.99 and LIS is 26.99 so I was wondering if I should buy it or not?

    submitted by /u/picklelickle1234
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] GUYS IM CRYING RN

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I just finished Episode 3, and oh. my. god.. Im sat here at like 1 in the morning crying my eyes out. pls send help. The feels are too much.

    submitted by /u/Mynameisyeffer
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is Max caufield a good person ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Is she a good person. ?

    submitted by /u/PoppingWithPoppy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Some in-progress fanfics worth checking out!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Edit: Thanks for all the recommendations in the comments! I've also added Fire and Time, which I'd intended to be on this list but somehow forgot. Thanks to /u/Weeeeee711 for the reminder.

    Hi, I'm Troy MacLure Max Caulfield /u/m477m! You may remember me from such fanfic recommendations as https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/crb2ej/s1_my_personal_favorite_lis_fan_fiction_stories/

    It's been a tough few months for many of us! One of my favorite escapes these days has been to read some of the excellent works that many of our friends here in the Life Is Strange fandom have been writing.

    With your kind permission, I'd like to take this opportunity to highlight six stories that are still in-progress, but fairly far along and definitely worth reading:

    • what we make by cosmotron: a fantastic fix-it/third-ending with some really exciting hijinx involving being tracked down by the Prescotts, and a genuinely cute Kate/Warren subplot
    • Thought and Memory by Elandar: plays with the idea of photojumps splitting off timelines, and this time there's communication between the universes! Plus a really cool spy / others-with-powers plotline, and conversations between main timeline Max and Chloe, and quadriplegic Chloe and "her" Max.
    • Old in Visions by NerdiChick95: AMAZINGLY well-plotted with spot-on characters. Building to Amberpricefield. Lots of time travel, and exploration of other characters having powers... A HUGE favorite of mine.
    • The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Dwarrow25: Max gets some assistance to go back in time and save Rachel. Large mysteries and exploration of powers!
    • Now That the Word Is Over by Ghost_in_the_Hella: post-Bae ending timeline mysteries; great pacing of the relationship developing between Max and Chloe.
    • To see (you) with eyes unclouded by Tiger_with_spots: fascinating story of redemption of Victoria Chase in a "third ending" where Max somehow reduces the severity of the storm to where Arcadia Bay survives, but the week goes otherwise the same.
    • Fire and Time by caring_is_creepy3: Amberpricefield where all 3 have powers that synergize in interesting ways. Really interesting flashback backstory, and other characters with powers.

    Of course there are other great ones in progress, and if anyone has some favorites, I (and I'm sure others) would love to hear about them.

    If you're so inclined, please check out these stories, and most importantly, please consider leaving encouraging comments for the authors on them! Our wonderful community authors are enormously motivated by the feedback of readers like you and me, and I imagine that especially these days, they could all use some kind words.

    <3

    submitted by /u/m477m
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Okay, so I’m kinda pissed...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    So, I just finished LiS2, my face is SOAKED in tears. It was my favorite thing in the world and the brothers and everyone who helped them along the way are apart of me now. i'm even happy with the ending i got. BUT, Sean getting jailtime when he literally didnt do anything? BURNS MY BUTT. i made sure he did everything right. no stealing. no gunplay. no killing. no lying. always very polite. gave jacob my money to treat his ailing sister. literally accrued tremendous amounts of good karma... and i still went to jail for 15 years bc my little brother made a mistake a killed a cop? a cop that shot my dad for no reason? and there's no evidence to support either of us killed him? it reflects the system, but i'm still so upset there wasn't an ending where Sean gets to have his life back

    submitted by /u/typhoontortilla
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] a crap sketch of Max! Just wanted to test out my animation skills on her hair tbh :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] i’m so attracted to this man it hurts ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange ending with crossover fight to save universe

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Imagine if the last LiS game (for example it would be LiS 5) would end with crossover episode.. Max would fck up reality so badly all the other people would come to fix it.

    With endings like killing Max to save our reality or finding a way to fix everything and not kill Max or the whole reality collapsing. Why would Max fight the others? well somehow they find out it all started with Chloe not dying.. and Max loves Chloe and would try to protect her.. For like 4 episodes Max and Chloe would be on a run. And in the last episode there would be a fight.

    Tell me your thoughts about crossover LiS game. Or what would you like the last game to be..The best ending would probably be Captain Spirit coming to save everyone with real superpowers (would be like "Hey Superwolf, need a hand?").

    my 4:30am thoughts lol.. gotta go walk the doge and sleep.. Can't wait to see your ideas. (sorry for my bad english, learned most of it from video games)

    submitted by /u/doctorsadboi
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Just finished, what next?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Holy shit, I just finished Life is Strange 1, I feel so empty, didn't think it would move me so much, lol.

    What now? Is there more story to Max and Chloe? Any dlcs? Maybe something other than games, idk.

    submitted by /u/PuzzySlayer69xdPL
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What Do y'all think of Marshfield ships?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment